Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine?

145791021

Comments

  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    Have the other one.

    Everybody I know has had the Pfizer-BioTech vaccine, there was no choice.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    dude

    you're an anti vaxxing lunatic.

    go and have your jabs.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    elbowloh said:

    I've done the 3 day First Aid at Work course AND defib training, along with a certificate in Concrete Technology...

    Go and have your vaccine.

    concrete technology?

    now thats a solid qualification.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Pross said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)


    no one has convinced me to take anything. i have decided to take it and so has TDV and so have the bambini

    its not experimental

    its not the survivability rate - its the long term personal health effects, the effect to my family, to society and stopping clogging up the health care system so Big Sick people can get treated.

    And yes, you're a lunatic.
    That's what they want you to think and before you know it they'll be controlling your mind. Luckily I've found tinfoil protects against Covid as well as their mind control satellites so I'm going to be fine (but I do take a daily bleach injection just in case).
    good point well presented.

    i never thought of that. or did i but they cancelled that thought?
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,870
    edited March 2021
    joe2019 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    Have the other one.

    Everybody I know has had the Pfizer-BioTech vaccine, there was no choice.
    Turn it down, wait for the one you want - if you think it mRNA is too risky, have the other one. Nobody's going to force it in you.

    Let the rest of us get the better one.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    dude

    you're an anti vaxxing lunatic.

    go and have your jabs.

    I'd guess that I've had as many, and probably more, vaccinations in my life than you have had... and please stop telling me what I should do :)
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338

    joe2019 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    Have the other one.

    Everybody I know has had the Pfizer-BioTech vaccine, there was no choice.
    Turn it down, wait for the one you want - if you think it mRNA is too risky, have the other one. Nobody's going to force it in you.

    Let the rest of us get the better one.

    Good advice, thanks.

  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,910
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56278140

    Fools Gold, all these vaccines. Innit.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    MattFalle said:

    elbowloh said:

    I've done the 3 day First Aid at Work course AND defib training, along with a certificate in Concrete Technology...

    Go and have your vaccine.

    concrete technology?

    now thats a solid qualification.
    It's a good foundation for sure
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    orraloon said:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56278140

    Fools Gold, all these vaccines. Innit.

    Shouldn’t this be in the irony thread given what chemical substances he’s put into his body over the years.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    webboo said:

    orraloon said:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56278140

    Fools Gold, all these vaccines. Innit.

    Shouldn’t this be in the irony thread given what chemical substances he’s put into his body over the years.

    True that.

  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    elbowloh said:

    MattFalle said:

    elbowloh said:

    I've done the 3 day First Aid at Work course AND defib training, along with a certificate in Concrete Technology...

    Go and have your vaccine.

    concrete technology?

    now thats a solid qualification.
    It's a good foundation for sure
    definitly something to build on.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    dude

    you're an anti vaxxing lunatic.

    go and have your jabs.

    I'd guess that I've had as many, and probably more, vaccinations in my life than you have had... and please stop telling me what I should do :)
    nah, i doubt that.

    and only if you promise not to clog up my local ward.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    dude

    you're an anti vaxxing lunatic.

    go and have your jabs.

    I'd guess that I've had as many, and probably more, vaccinations in my life than you have had... and please stop telling me what I should do :)
    nah, i doubt that.

    and only if you promise not to clog up my local ward.

    You've been around a bit too then.

  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    dude

    you're an anti vaxxing lunatic.

    go and have your jabs.

    I'd guess that I've had as many, and probably more, vaccinations in my life than you have had... and please stop telling me what I should do :)
    nah, i doubt that.

    and only if you promise not to clog up my local ward.

    You've been around a bit too then.

    a bit.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    anyhow, i ain't taking any of these poxy western capitalist vaccines - Sputnik V here all the way

    #onlythebest
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 28,226
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)


    It's not experimental. 1% CFR is pretty high. About three times as deadly as Malaria and ten times that of Hong Kong flu.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

    Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,244
    joe2019 said:

    I've just read Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger views at Hearing No. 37 of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee:

    shorturl.at/ckB79

    Yikes!

    Joe2019, you created this thread and asked people a personal question, 'have they had the Vaccine'?

    I can't help but notice your vote seems to be missing!?
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 28,226

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.

    No misinformation in my words.

    You're over-simplifying the 1% for starters. Whether that's intentional or not, I don't know. I'd probably give you benefit of the doubt because that's what I'm like...


    Fair enough, the infection fatality rate in high-income countries is 1.15%, in low-income countries the infection fatality rate is 0.23%.
    OK. So ask yourself: would you prefer a mortality rate of 1%, or even 0.23%, from COVID, or a death rate of pretty much 0.000% from the vaccine?
    I think you can add another four zeros and still be accurate. 271,000,000 doses administered. No reports of any deaths associated with the vaccine that I've seen. Nor have I seen any reports of a vaccinated person going on to die from Covid-19.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

    Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338

    joe2019 said:

    I've just read Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger views at Hearing No. 37 of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee:

    shorturl.at/ckB79

    Yikes!

    Joe2019, you created this thread and asked people a personal question, 'have they had the Vaccine'?

    I can't help but notice your vote seems to be missing!?

    I forgot to add 'in no rush' to the poll, that's my vote for now.

  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,244
    Well, where is your vote Joe2019?
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    rjsterry said:

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.

    No misinformation in my words.

    You're over-simplifying the 1% for starters. Whether that's intentional or not, I don't know. I'd probably give you benefit of the doubt because that's what I'm like...


    Fair enough, the infection fatality rate in high-income countries is 1.15%, in low-income countries the infection fatality rate is 0.23%.
    OK. So ask yourself: would you prefer a mortality rate of 1%, or even 0.23%, from COVID, or a death rate of pretty much 0.000% from the vaccine?
    I think you can add another four zeros and still be accurate. 271,000,000 doses administered. No reports of any deaths associated with the vaccine that I've seen. Nor have I seen any reports of a vaccinated person going on to die from Covid-19.
    Well, Bill Gates's tracking devices are pointless on dead people, so the rest of the jab is just saline. 🤪
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,244
    joe2019 said:

    joe2019 said:

    I've just read Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger views at Hearing No. 37 of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee:

    shorturl.at/ckB79

    Yikes!

    Joe2019, you created this thread and asked people a personal question, 'have they had the Vaccine'?

    I can't help but notice your vote seems to be missing!?

    I forgot to add 'in no rush' to the poll, that's my vote for now.

    Gawd!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,910
    webboo said:

    orraloon said:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56278140

    Fools Gold, all these vaccines. Innit.

    Shouldn’t this be in the irony thread given what chemical substances he’s put into his body over the years.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/269923.stm

    Correlation? B3llends gonna be b3llends. It's an injustice it is Calimero.

  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,525
    joe2019 said:

    joe2019 said:

    I've just read Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger views at Hearing No. 37 of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee:

    shorturl.at/ckB79

    Yikes!

    Joe2019, you created this thread and asked people a personal question, 'have they had the Vaccine'?

    I can't help but notice your vote seems to be missing!?

    I forgot to add 'in no rush' to the poll, that's my vote for now.

    So you claim to believe vaccination is the way out of this, yet almost every post of yours is saying you are not prepared to have the vaccine now as you think those of us that have had it are guinea pigs. How long do you need?
  • vegas76
    vegas76 Posts: 278
    joe2019 said:

    I'm not anti-vax, I just question the speed of the roll-out, and the fact it's all been done under enormous political pressure.

    They must have cut corners in the production of the vaccines. Are there any vaccines that have been created in less than a year, they normally take 10?

    Ignorant, stupid and too lazy to google.

    Not a good combination.
  • vegas76
    vegas76 Posts: 278
    joe2019 said:

    The question I ask myself is, 'would I let them give this relatively unproven vaccine to my teenage children' (who have had all their childhood vaccines to date).

    Yet more stupidity.

    The vaccine isn't licenced for under 18s yet. I'm surprised you found the right hole to make children with, with your level of brain power.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    vegas76 said:

    joe2019 said:

    The question I ask myself is, 'would I let them give this relatively unproven vaccine to my teenage children' (who have had all their childhood vaccines to date).

    Yet more stupidity.

    The vaccine isn't licenced for under 18s yet. I'm surprised you found the right hole to make children with, with your level of brain power.

    Maybe they're adopted.

  • vegas76
    vegas76 Posts: 278
    joe2019 said:

    vegas76 said:

    joe2019 said:

    The question I ask myself is, 'would I let them give this relatively unproven vaccine to my teenage children' (who have had all their childhood vaccines to date).

    Yet more stupidity.

    The vaccine isn't licenced for under 18s yet. I'm surprised you found the right hole to make children with, with your level of brain power.

    Maybe they're adopted.

    Lucky them. Hopefully they don't inherit your stupidity.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    vegas76 said:

    joe2019 said:

    vegas76 said:

    joe2019 said:

    The question I ask myself is, 'would I let them give this relatively unproven vaccine to my teenage children' (who have had all their childhood vaccines to date).

    Yet more stupidity.

    The vaccine isn't licenced for under 18s yet. I'm surprised you found the right hole to make children with, with your level of brain power.

    Maybe they're adopted.

    Lucky them. Hopefully they don't inherit your stupidity.

    Hopefully they'll be as bright as you.