Will you have the Covid-19 vaccine?

13468921

Comments

  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,870

  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    pangolin said:

    David look at Joe's posts, they are much more subtle

    you must be being too subtle yourself, I can't see what relevant point you're trying to make. Though I suspect that your own prejudice and inadequacy has prompted your comment.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    webboo said:

    joe2019 said:

    Pross said:

    pblakeney said:

    Scores on the doors to date.
    72%, 0%, 25%, 2%. Guess which option is 0%?

    You'd feel a bit silly looking at that whilst not intending having it I would have thought. I've been very pleasantly surprised by the extent of take up so far, reportedly over 90% in all the categories that have been offered the jab. I suspect it will reduce in the younger age groups where people are invincible but it looks like it will be way in excess of the two thirds that originally thought I was being optimistic in predicting.

    Yep, pretty conclusive so far, I guess it reflects the demographic on here.

    In a recent poll on Chemist & Druggist 56% of the respondents said they would NOT have it - would they be mainly pharmacists?

    https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk/news/more-half-cd-readers-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine
    Wife’s cousin is a retired pharmacist and a recent conversation he asked if we thought COVID was a thing invented by the government so as introduce social control. I offered to by him a roll of tin foil for his hat.
    I would vaccinate my 6 year old grandson myself if need be.
    Yes I am qualified to give injections.
    where did you get your qual?

    i've been watching it being done on documentaries and the news and it looks simple but was wondering if we needed any paperwork to be able to do it.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,115
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    "Alexa, should I have the freedom not to have a vaccine and thereby potentially spread a deadly virus?"


    I wasn't aware that the vaccine stops the spread of infection?
    This isn't the point.

    The point is that the vaccine reduces the risk of major illness/hospitilisation by a lot.

    Keep people less sick

    Keep them out of hospital

    Less ill people means less dead people.

    Less people in hospital means less limited health resources being taken up

    Less limited health resources being taken up by covid mean that HCPs can do their jobs

    HCPs doing their job means that they can care for everyone else

    Less covid patients means that HCPs can work under normal conditions and hours and not work their goddamn backsides off under appalling conditions

    Apply that across society.


    Of course, however, I was simply replying to the point made about the vaccine reducing the spread of this 'deadly illness'.
    yes its sodding deadly.

    are you saying it isn't?

    Sodding deadly for 1% who catch it for sure, for the other 99% not so much I guess.

    "1% who catch it"?
    I out you as an anti-vax troll and claim my £10

    It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    MattFalle said:

    webboo said:

    joe2019 said:

    Pross said:

    pblakeney said:

    Scores on the doors to date.
    72%, 0%, 25%, 2%. Guess which option is 0%?

    You'd feel a bit silly looking at that whilst not intending having it I would have thought. I've been very pleasantly surprised by the extent of take up so far, reportedly over 90% in all the categories that have been offered the jab. I suspect it will reduce in the younger age groups where people are invincible but it looks like it will be way in excess of the two thirds that originally thought I was being optimistic in predicting.

    Yep, pretty conclusive so far, I guess it reflects the demographic on here.

    In a recent poll on Chemist & Druggist 56% of the respondents said they would NOT have it - would they be mainly pharmacists?

    https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk/news/more-half-cd-readers-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine
    Wife’s cousin is a retired pharmacist and a recent conversation he asked if we thought COVID was a thing invented by the government so as introduce social control. I offered to by him a roll of tin foil for his hat.
    I would vaccinate my 6 year old grandson myself if need be.
    Yes I am qualified to give injections.
    where did you get your qual?

    i've been watching it being done on documentaries and the news and it looks simple but was wondering if we needed any paperwork to be able to do it.
    Hull School of Nursing.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    secretsam said:

    joe2019 said:



    Sodding deadly for 1% who catch it for sure, for the other 99% not so much I guess.

    "1% who catch it"?
    I out you as an anti-vax troll and claim my £10

    Infection fatality is about 1%.

    https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/207273/covid-19-deaths-infection-fatality-ratio-about/
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,870
    secretsam said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    "Alexa, should I have the freedom not to have a vaccine and thereby potentially spread a deadly virus?"


    I wasn't aware that the vaccine stops the spread of infection?
    This isn't the point.

    The point is that the vaccine reduces the risk of major illness/hospitilisation by a lot.

    Keep people less sick

    Keep them out of hospital

    Less ill people means less dead people.

    Less people in hospital means less limited health resources being taken up

    Less limited health resources being taken up by covid mean that HCPs can do their jobs

    HCPs doing their job means that they can care for everyone else

    Less covid patients means that HCPs can work under normal conditions and hours and not work their goddamn backsides off under appalling conditions

    Apply that across society.


    Of course, however, I was simply replying to the point made about the vaccine reducing the spread of this 'deadly illness'.
    yes its sodding deadly.

    are you saying it isn't?

    Sodding deadly for 1% who catch it for sure, for the other 99% not so much I guess.

    "1% who catch it"?
    I out you as an anti-vax troll and claim my £10
    I think an infection fatality rate of 1% is a fair number while the health system is not overwhelmed.

    Problem is how many people it infects. And as we both know, the effects aren't limited to those who die.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,252
    MattFalle said:

    webboo said:

    joe2019 said:

    Pross said:

    pblakeney said:

    Scores on the doors to date.
    72%, 0%, 25%, 2%. Guess which option is 0%?

    You'd feel a bit silly looking at that whilst not intending having it I would have thought. I've been very pleasantly surprised by the extent of take up so far, reportedly over 90% in all the categories that have been offered the jab. I suspect it will reduce in the younger age groups where people are invincible but it looks like it will be way in excess of the two thirds that originally thought I was being optimistic in predicting.

    Yep, pretty conclusive so far, I guess it reflects the demographic on here.

    In a recent poll on Chemist & Druggist 56% of the respondents said they would NOT have it - would they be mainly pharmacists?

    https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk/news/more-half-cd-readers-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine
    Wife’s cousin is a retired pharmacist and a recent conversation he asked if we thought COVID was a thing invented by the government so as introduce social control. I offered to by him a roll of tin foil for his hat.
    I would vaccinate my 6 year old grandson myself if need be.
    Yes I am qualified to give injections.
    where did you get your qual?

    i've been watching it being done on documentaries and the news and it looks simple but was wondering if we needed any paperwork to be able to do it.
    There are strange H&S rulings on this. My sister's partner, retired with zero prior training will be doing them now after 2 weeks training.
    My wife who is a nurse and does jabs on a daily basis would have to go through the same training. So she's not. Nuts.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    secretsam said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    "Alexa, should I have the freedom not to have a vaccine and thereby potentially spread a deadly virus?"


    I wasn't aware that the vaccine stops the spread of infection?
    This isn't the point.

    The point is that the vaccine reduces the risk of major illness/hospitilisation by a lot.

    Keep people less sick

    Keep them out of hospital

    Less ill people means less dead people.

    Less people in hospital means less limited health resources being taken up

    Less limited health resources being taken up by covid mean that HCPs can do their jobs

    HCPs doing their job means that they can care for everyone else

    Less covid patients means that HCPs can work under normal conditions and hours and not work their goddamn backsides off under appalling conditions

    Apply that across society.


    Of course, however, I was simply replying to the point made about the vaccine reducing the spread of this 'deadly illness'.
    yes its sodding deadly.

    are you saying it isn't?

    Sodding deadly for 1% who catch it for sure, for the other 99% not so much I guess.

    "1% who catch it"?
    I out you as an anti-vax troll and claim my £10
    i claim him out as a lunatic.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pblakeney said:

    MattFalle said:

    webboo said:

    joe2019 said:

    Pross said:

    pblakeney said:

    Scores on the doors to date.
    72%, 0%, 25%, 2%. Guess which option is 0%?

    You'd feel a bit silly looking at that whilst not intending having it I would have thought. I've been very pleasantly surprised by the extent of take up so far, reportedly over 90% in all the categories that have been offered the jab. I suspect it will reduce in the younger age groups where people are invincible but it looks like it will be way in excess of the two thirds that originally thought I was being optimistic in predicting.

    Yep, pretty conclusive so far, I guess it reflects the demographic on here.

    In a recent poll on Chemist & Druggist 56% of the respondents said they would NOT have it - would they be mainly pharmacists?

    https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk/news/more-half-cd-readers-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine
    Wife’s cousin is a retired pharmacist and a recent conversation he asked if we thought COVID was a thing invented by the government so as introduce social control. I offered to by him a roll of tin foil for his hat.
    I would vaccinate my 6 year old grandson myself if need be.
    Yes I am qualified to give injections.
    where did you get your qual?

    i've been watching it being done on documentaries and the news and it looks simple but was wondering if we needed any paperwork to be able to do it.
    There are strange H&S rulings on this. My sister's partner, retired with zero prior training will be doing them now after 2 weeks training.
    My wife who is a nurse and does jabs on a daily basis would have to go through the same training. So she's not. Nuts.
    So I can't just watch a couple of episodes of Holby and do an online course?

    Oh.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)


  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    edited March 2021
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.
    Ben

    Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Jezyboy
    Jezyboy Posts: 3,185

    secretsam said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    "Alexa, should I have the freedom not to have a vaccine and thereby potentially spread a deadly virus?"


    I wasn't aware that the vaccine stops the spread of infection?
    This isn't the point.

    The point is that the vaccine reduces the risk of major illness/hospitilisation by a lot.

    Keep people less sick

    Keep them out of hospital

    Less ill people means less dead people.

    Less people in hospital means less limited health resources being taken up

    Less limited health resources being taken up by covid mean that HCPs can do their jobs

    HCPs doing their job means that they can care for everyone else

    Less covid patients means that HCPs can work under normal conditions and hours and not work their goddamn backsides off under appalling conditions

    Apply that across society.


    Of course, however, I was simply replying to the point made about the vaccine reducing the spread of this 'deadly illness'.
    yes its sodding deadly.

    are you saying it isn't?

    Sodding deadly for 1% who catch it for sure, for the other 99% not so much I guess.

    "1% who catch it"?
    I out you as an anti-vax troll and claim my £10
    I think an infection fatality rate of 1% is a fair number while the health system is not overwhelmed.

    Problem is how many people it infects. And as we both know, the effects aren't limited to those who die.
    I think an ifr of 1% basically means an overwhelmed health service.

    People don't want to acknowledge that a small percentage of something big, can be something big.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.

    No misinformation in my words.
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    joe2019 said:

    secretsam said:

    joe2019 said:



    Sodding deadly for 1% who catch it for sure, for the other 99% not so much I guess.

    "1% who catch it"?
    I out you as an anti-vax troll and claim my £10

    Infection fatality is about 1%.

    https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/207273/covid-19-deaths-infection-fatality-ratio-about/
    overall but in some groups its far far higher. The problem is the majority for whom the infection is neither here and there pass it on to others. Of course you may be invincible and you may be happy to pass it on to your family if you have one.

    And of course you need to answer the question for yourself about the responsibility of killing others by continuing the spread of a killer disease. By your own logic if you had HIV you would happily spread it because it doesn't kill many people in this country now.


  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.

    No misinformation in my words.

    You're over-simplifying the 1% for starters. Whether that's intentional or not, I don't know. I'd probably give you benefit of the doubt because that's what I'm like...
    Ben

    Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    pblakeney said:

    MattFalle said:

    webboo said:

    joe2019 said:

    Pross said:

    pblakeney said:

    Scores on the doors to date.
    72%, 0%, 25%, 2%. Guess which option is 0%?

    You'd feel a bit silly looking at that whilst not intending having it I would have thought. I've been very pleasantly surprised by the extent of take up so far, reportedly over 90% in all the categories that have been offered the jab. I suspect it will reduce in the younger age groups where people are invincible but it looks like it will be way in excess of the two thirds that originally thought I was being optimistic in predicting.

    Yep, pretty conclusive so far, I guess it reflects the demographic on here.

    In a recent poll on Chemist & Druggist 56% of the respondents said they would NOT have it - would they be mainly pharmacists?

    https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk/news/more-half-cd-readers-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine
    Wife’s cousin is a retired pharmacist and a recent conversation he asked if we thought COVID was a thing invented by the government so as introduce social control. I offered to by him a roll of tin foil for his hat.
    I would vaccinate my 6 year old grandson myself if need be.
    Yes I am qualified to give injections.
    where did you get your qual?

    i've been watching it being done on documentaries and the news and it looks simple but was wondering if we needed any paperwork to be able to do it.
    There are strange H&S rulings on this. My sister's partner, retired with zero prior training will be doing them now after 2 weeks training.
    My wife who is a nurse and does jabs on a daily basis would have to go through the same training. So she's not. Nuts.
    Dr Bomp has taught on Advanced Trauma Life Support courses.

    A couple of years ago she was stopped from teaching a basic first course to first year students because she didn't have a first aid certificate herself.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.

    No misinformation in my words.

    You're over-simplifying the 1% for starters. Whether that's intentional or not, I don't know. I'd probably give you benefit of the doubt because that's what I'm like...


    Fair enough, the infection fatality rate in high-income countries is 1.15%, in low-income countries the infection fatality rate is 0.23%.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.

    No misinformation in my words.

    You're over-simplifying the 1% for starters. Whether that's intentional or not, I don't know. I'd probably give you benefit of the doubt because that's what I'm like...


    Fair enough, the infection fatality rate in high-income countries is 1.15%, in low-income countries the infection fatality rate is 0.23%.

    You know that's not what I'm on about. I think.
    Ben

    Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.

    No misinformation in my words.

    You're over-simplifying the 1% for starters. Whether that's intentional or not, I don't know. I'd probably give you benefit of the doubt because that's what I'm like...


    Fair enough, the infection fatality rate in high-income countries is 1.15%, in low-income countries the infection fatality rate is 0.23%.

    You know that's not what I'm on about. I think.
    :)

  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    Ben6899 said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)



    I'll say this, Joe. It's a good job there are enough of us willing to have the vaccine, in a bid to get this thing under control and for the benefit of everyone*.

    *Including those who are going to refuse it. Or those who will willingly share misinformation in places where impressionable people might read it.

    No misinformation in my words.

    You're over-simplifying the 1% for starters. Whether that's intentional or not, I don't know. I'd probably give you benefit of the doubt because that's what I'm like...


    Fair enough, the infection fatality rate in high-income countries is 1.15%, in low-income countries the infection fatality rate is 0.23%.
    OK. So ask yourself: would you prefer a mortality rate of 1%, or even 0.23%, from COVID, or a death rate of pretty much 0.000% from the vaccine?
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

    pblakeney said:

    MattFalle said:

    webboo said:

    joe2019 said:

    Pross said:

    pblakeney said:

    Scores on the doors to date.
    72%, 0%, 25%, 2%. Guess which option is 0%?

    You'd feel a bit silly looking at that whilst not intending having it I would have thought. I've been very pleasantly surprised by the extent of take up so far, reportedly over 90% in all the categories that have been offered the jab. I suspect it will reduce in the younger age groups where people are invincible but it looks like it will be way in excess of the two thirds that originally thought I was being optimistic in predicting.

    Yep, pretty conclusive so far, I guess it reflects the demographic on here.

    In a recent poll on Chemist & Druggist 56% of the respondents said they would NOT have it - would they be mainly pharmacists?

    https://www.chemistanddruggist.co.uk/news/more-half-cd-readers-wont-get-covid-19-vaccine
    Wife’s cousin is a retired pharmacist and a recent conversation he asked if we thought COVID was a thing invented by the government so as introduce social control. I offered to by him a roll of tin foil for his hat.
    I would vaccinate my 6 year old grandson myself if need be.
    Yes I am qualified to give injections.
    where did you get your qual?

    i've been watching it being done on documentaries and the news and it looks simple but was wondering if we needed any paperwork to be able to do it.
    There are strange H&S rulings on this. My sister's partner, retired with zero prior training will be doing them now after 2 weeks training.
    My wife who is a nurse and does jabs on a daily basis would have to go through the same training. So she's not. Nuts.
    Dr Bomp has taught on Advanced Trauma Life Support courses.

    A couple of years ago she was stopped from teaching a basic first course to first year students because she didn't have a first aid certificate herself.
    I wasn't allowed to learn primary school kiddies first aid until i had done a St John's First Aid at Work course.

    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)


    no one has convinced me to take anything. i have decided to take it and so has TDV and so have the bambini

    its not experimental

    its not the survivability rate - its the long term personal health effects, the effect to my family, to society and stopping clogging up the health care system so Big Sick people can get treated.

    And yes, you're a lunatic.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 41,473
    MattFalle said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    i claim him out as a lunatic.

    They have convinced you to take an experimental vaccination without liability for a virus with a 99% survival rate and you think I'm a lunatic. :)


    no one has convinced me to take anything. i have decided to take it and so has TDV and so have the bambini

    its not experimental

    its not the survivability rate - its the long term personal health effects, the effect to my family, to society and stopping clogging up the health care system so Big Sick people can get treated.

    And yes, you're a lunatic.
    That's what they want you to think and before you know it they'll be controlling your mind. Luckily I've found tinfoil protects against Covid as well as their mind control satellites so I'm going to be fine (but I do take a daily bleach injection just in case).
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    I've done the 3 day First Aid at Work course AND defib training, along with a certificate in Concrete Technology...

    Go and have your vaccine.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    I spent 30 years working with people who believed the government had injected them with something as part of an experiment. Ironically I then had to give some of them an injection.
    Go get jabbed you will make the world a better place.
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    webboo said:

    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    I spent 30 years working with people who believed the government had injected them with something as part of an experiment. Ironically I then had to give some of them an injection.
    Go get jabbed you will make the world a better place.

    Crazy people.

  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    No, because they have been approved for use, following successful trials.

    You could say they are still novel, but they are not experimental.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,870
    joe2019 said:

    MattFalle said:


    its not experimental


    mRNA vaccines are experimental.
    Have the other one.