TDF 2020 - Stage 13: Châtel-Guyon - Pas de Peyrol (Le Puy Mary) 191.5km *Spoilers*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,785

Pross said:

Hmm been out and there's a lot of posts. Don't want anything spoiled so is it worth watching on ITV4+1?

Interesting rather than exciting. Watch live imo, then catch up highlights
    +1
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    What is the red bits on the rear of the spec helmets?
  • Trying desperately to stick with ITV as Kirby must be in "Lennie" hyper drive.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,500
    gsk82 said:

Oh my god that wobbly head is doing my head in.

If you can wobble your head in unison with him, it won't look wobbly anymore.
    "We're vibing"
  • mididoctors

Trying desperately to stick with ITV as Kirby must be in "Lennie" hyper drive.

Talking gibberish I got them both es on low volume
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,694
    edited September 2020
    Pinot's head is obviously still up his goat's arse.

Bardet dropped and Martin too
  • rick_chasey
    Martin dropped (french one)
  • mididoctors
    Bardet hurting GC group real.small
  • rick_chasey
    Bardet dropped, bit of a serious selection going on here under ineos impulse.
  • rick_chasey
    Jumbo still represented.

Carapaz dropped.
  • Carapaz attacks!
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,567
    Wow. They show the he peloton for the first time in ages and there isn't really one left
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • mididoctors
    Martin dropped bardet dropped
  • mididoctors
    Carapaz attacks
  • mididoctors
    Goes nowhere
  • rick_chasey

Jumbo still represented.

Carapaz dropped.

Not dropped, off the front, Dumoulin closes gap
  • mididoctors
    Yates is got on
  • mididoctors
    Bardet going backwards
  • Dom Dumoulin.
  • mididoctors
    Martinez closing on shachmann
  • rick_chasey

Dom Dumoulin.

Bit much!
  • rick_chasey

Martinez closing on shachmann

200m apaz
  • mididoctors
    Hard day
  • Nodding dog AND Voeckler tongue. Can the commissaire do something about this?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Uran is having one of his rare Tours, isn't he?
  • Uran is having one of his rare Tours, isn't he?

Think a lot of people came in undercooked...
  • mididoctors
    edited September 2020

Uran is having one of his rare Tours, isn't he?

He has been doing this lurking in the top ten at the tour for an eternity
  • rick_chasey
    Oh Tour director, you're showing Martin way too much.
  • rick_chasey
    *why are you wasting a camera on Martin*
  • rick_chasey
    Not sure the moto cam should be infront of Schachmann too.