TDF 2020 - Stage 13: Châtel-Guyon - Pas de Peyrol (Le Puy Mary) 191.5km *Spoilers*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Bernal crawls
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,584
    Bernal is really swinging oof.

Porte coming closer.
  • mididoctors
    Roglic looks awesome
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    Bernal not looking good.
  • Oh dear Egan.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,584
    Bernal 20 secs on the solvenians.
  • Porte's having a great ride here.
  • roscoe
    roscoe Posts: 505
    Bernal and Ineos not looking good at all this year. That’s 2 years in a row that the Ineos train has been poor.
  • mididoctors
    Mega Jumbo
  • Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,170
    Porte looking better than he has in recent memory.
  • mididoctors
    Bernal has blown to bits
  • Bernal dropped for 37"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • roscoe
    roscoe Posts: 505
    Harry182 said:

Porte to Ineos a super domestique next year?
  • What’s the third clock counting down on screen?
  • mididoctors
    Jumbo lost The bonus secs today thankfully for the race
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    Roglic didn't even look out of breath. Good stage that.
  • Harry182
    Strong result by EF.

Bernal, oof.
  • zest28
    zest28 Posts: 403
    edited September 2020
    Bernal doesn't look that good.
  • wow, bad day!

Stage cut off time?

time cut-off?
  • mididoctors
    Valverde.... Lol
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    roscoe said:

Bernal and Ineos not looking good at all this year. That’s 2 years in a row that the Ineos train has been poor.

I got the impression after last year that Bernal needs high high mountains. This year so far has been similar to last, up until the galibier. They only go over 2,000 metres once this year I think
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Kauto5 said:

What’s the third clock counting down on screen?

Stage cut off time?
    That’s what I thought. Wonder where everyone is?
  • mididoctors
    Mega jumbo
  • Colombian cycling is so yesterday.
    Dave Brailsford is off to trawl the Slovenian Ski slopes this winter.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Harry182
    roscoe said:

Harry182 said:

If he keeps it up then he'll have come full circle. I think that's the last time I've seen him ride as strong in TdF.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,659
    That was fun....

Good on Martinez, I suspected a small Columbian climber might have the edge over ze Germans

We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • PCS getting the wrong Dan* Martin*

• zest28
    zest28 Posts: 403
    edited September 2020
    roscoe said:

Harry182 said:

Why the hell would he do that? With Trek he is allowed to ride as a GC in other races.
    Harry182 said:

roscoe said:

Harry182 said:

If he keeps it up then he'll have come full circle. I think that's the last time I've seen him ride as strong in TdF.
    I don't see him going back to Team Sky / Ineos to ride for Bernal. He is too good for that.