TDF 2020 - Stage 13: Châtel-Guyon - Pas de Peyrol (Le Puy Mary) 191.5km *Spoilers*

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,595

Do not enjoy Schachmann's head wobble likes he's permanently saying no.

You utter, utter bar steward!
    I simply cannot watch him now. 🤣
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,242
    I have to say, there is something in the way the Belgians cover cycling that makes everything feel so much more exciting and significant, and it's not forced, and it's definitely not them screaming about how exciting everything is.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646
    52 secs ...
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • The chasers aren't working well, far too many sitting in
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Powless cracks !
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Shachmann takes off
  • mididoctors
    Powless looked good then.bam
  • I have to say, there is something in the way the Belgians cover cycling that makes everything feel so much more exciting and significant, and it's not forced, and it's definitely not them screaming about how exciting everything is.

Same in DK.

Wobbly head drops Powless. DK comms are instantly on "now Powless needs to drop back and put a serious turn on the front in"
  • mididoctors
    Lot of dropped heads ouffff
  • pblakeney said:

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,595

I agree with the commentary. He was there as a team tactic.
    EF will now have to contribute to the chase.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • rick_chasey
    Oh my god that wobbly head is doing my head in.
  • mididoctors
    pblakeney said:

I agree with the commentary. He was there as a team tactic.
    EF will now have to contribute to the chase.
    They got there work cut out shachmann is over a minute up the road
  • mididoctors
    Full on from soler
  • Sivakov taking it easy on the climb here, he's waiting.
  • mididoctors
    Soler smashing the pedals
  • pblakeney said:

Now nor can I
  • That's why Powless should have waited and then done a turn on the front. He just sailed backwards when he was caught. What a waste. EF down to one now?
  • rick_chasey
    "Soler always rides like he's on his own"

"incredible, he always looks like he's setting someone up for a big move"

Belgians calling Soler stupid...
  • mididoctors
    JA dropped
  • Alaphilippe popped
  • rick_chasey
    Alpahilippe parks it. Too steep.
  • mididoctors
    Martinez soler chase on kamna marks
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Hmm been out and there's a lot of posts. Don't want anything spoiled so is it worth watching on ITV4+1?
  • Schachmann going full Voeckler now.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    Soler detonates into a million pieces
  • Pross said:

Hmm been out and there's a lot of posts. Don't want anything spoiled so is it worth watching on ITV4+1?

Interesting rather than exciting. Watch live imo, then catch up highlights
  • mididoctors
    Martinez Vs shachmann
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,439

Oh my god that wobbly head is doing my head in.

If you can wobble your head in unison with him, it won't look wobbly anymore.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • mididoctors
    Kamna all over Martinez like a bad suit