Wife of ISIS fighter wants to return to the UK

Comments

• robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Well look at us, all trying radicalise each other at a distance. We could be in different corners of the globe for all we know.

Evidence suggests however that Begum is not clever.
    I mean currently I am feeling pretty safe from a member of Al Shabaab located in Somalia. He has got to get on some transport to come and mess up my community,

How did you come to find out about him, John80? Have you alerted the authorities? He will need a visa before they let him in - I hope that is of some comfort.

I was in Westgate shopping mall in Kenya attacked by al Shabaab. Luckily I had left before they arrived.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    edited March 2019
    Robert88 wrote:
    I was in Westgate shopping mall in Kenya attacked by al Shabaab. Luckily I had left before they arrived.

phew. lucky escape there robert. or are you trying to double bluff us and you are actually that Hereford dude?

i was in Manhattan once but luckily it was before 9/11.

#prayforHayden
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,867
    Robert88 wrote:

phew. lucky escape there robert. or are you trying to double bluff us and you are actually that Hereford dude?

i was in Manhattan once but luckily it was before 9/11.

I was on a train in Sri Lanka once - luckily it was before the tsunami
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    I went to a test match on a school trip once.
    Thankfully nobody got their knob out.
    Phew.

5c2f6b5370930b181506cd491f89a105.jpg
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,195
    bizarrely, there is.

#prayforhayden

I feel a deep urge to do some research.

#HaydenMisquished
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,195
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,045
    I'm sure quite a few of us have been somewhere vaguely exotic before something nasty happened there.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975
    Pinno wrote:

I wonder what number ten refers to?

#impressive
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    :D

Ah the good old days...and IS weren't around to disapprove.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • robert88
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Ah, I see where you are coming from.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Robert88 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Ah, I see where you are coming from.
    Tart-house revival
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm sure quite a few of us have been somewhere vaguely exotic before something nasty happened there.
    I was in Hampshire once but luckily it was after the Jurassic.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinn's pop up shop?
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    I went to Santorini once. Thankfully long after the volcano had erupted.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Back on topic....Rumour has it that the child has died.
    Far be it from me to cast aspersions, but wasn't her sole reason for returning home so that the NHS could look after the kid for her? The NHS run by a western government that she despises!
    She can now go to Bangladesh, or Holland to be with the love of her life.
  • Stevo_666
    Back on topic....Rumour has it that the child has died.
    Far be it from me to cast aspersions, but wasn't her sole reason for returning home so that the NHS could look after the kid for her? The NHS run by a western government that she despises!
    I'm sure that this, or the fact that IS were getting evicted from the final bit of Syria, had nothing to.do with their desire to return...
  • Alejandrosdog

Its just the family keeping isis in the press. The baby is fine according to everyone else. Scum and baby went to hospital on Thursday.
  • surrey_commuter

to max Alex's joy could you confirm how devastated the mother is

for the others surely this is good as she will be less of a drain on society as that will save at least £20 a week
  • Just quoting BBC. Pinko lefty BBC is probably planning a special programme on our "hero".
  • robert88
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I guess I am unlucky because I was also in the Jomo Kenyatta Airport before it caught fire altho' to be fair al Shabaab don't seem to be in the frame for that.
  • surrey_commuter
    Just quoting BBC. Pinko lefty BBC is probably planning a special programme on our "hero".

Could you indicate whether you are being serious or not - sorry to ask but this thread seems to be catnip for weirdos
  • surrey_commuter
    Robert88 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I guess I am unlucky because I was also in the Jomo Kenyatta Airport before it caught fire altho' to be fair al Shabaab don't seem to be in the frame for that.

So? I was in Kings X before and after it caught fire
  • Alejandrosdog

for the others surely this is good as she will be less of a drain on society as that will save at least £20 a week

Dont be childish, the death of a child is not something to be joked about. In this case its false news from the family. Keeping it in the news.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Dont be childish, the death of a child is not something to be joked about. In this case its false news from the family. Keeping it in the news.

Just to be clear - are you saying you don't think the child has died..? I only ask, because the news is not being reported by 'the family' as you suggest - it is being reported by the SDF, which runs the refugee camp...
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,336
    edited March 2019
    Not directly related, but when you start playing around with denying citizenship, others get the same idea. In a reversal of the Begum case, Iran refuses to acknowledge that Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe has British citizenship after the Foreign Secretary granted her diplomatic protection.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rjsterry

But teenagers are fair game, presumably.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• surrey_commuter

Not joking but my apologies I got the wrong person. There is some nutter on here who wants her to suffer as much as possible so imagine he is having a small glass of dry sherry to celebrate this news. There is another bunch of people who counter on about the cost of supporting her and the kid if she makes it back it flows they too must be relieved. You do not have to be Einstein to figure out the kid is more likely to die in a refugee camp than Bethnal Green.
  • rjsterry

Not joking but my apologies I got the wrong person. There is some nutter on here who wants her to suffer as much as possible so imagine he is having a small glass of dry sherry to celebrate this news. There is another bunch of people who counter on about the cost of supporting her and the kid if she makes it back it flows they too must be relieved. You do not have to be Einstein to figure out the kid is more likely to die in a refugee camp than Bethnal Green.

Intrigued how AD knows it is false news when it is reported in a variety of outlets as being confirmed by 3 separate sources, including details of two other children that the boy was buried with.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Robert88 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I was in Sri Lanka over the period the president was assassinated back in 1999 but you don't hear me being all drama lama over it.

#Haydenissafe
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.