Wife of ISIS fighter wants to return to the UK

Comments

• rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,336
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    I think it's the wishing someone dead because of their thoughts or actions. Doesn't sound all that different from "death to the apostates".

I think some more rigorous thinking would help you there.

Well either you wish someone dead or you don't. You've made it pretty clear which side of the fence you sit on.

So to summarise, your deep and intense thinking brings you to the point where governments not acting as you think, or posters on bike radar not having the same terrorist appeasing approach that you appear to prefer, means they are to be dismissed by assigning terrorist tags to them.

Riiiiight. Any more tantrums from bed wetting Islington?

The government hasn't said they want her dead. That's just you. Feel free to keep making chippy but irrelevant references to random bits of London.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    I think it's the wishing someone dead because of their thoughts or actions. Doesn't sound all that different from "death to the apostates".

Well either you wish someone dead or you don't. You've made it pretty clear which side of the fence you sit on.
    Bet he voted brexit too.

Def voted brexit and favour a hard brexit. I also did rather well with the scientists statistics test.

:lol::lol::lol:

Man joins website and adopts the persona of a moron, man tires of being thought of as a moron and tries to change his persona by writing some meaningless words and takes up using baffling emojis... how long until the flounce?

I only know three Leavers in the real world, one wants soft and the other two are pensioner mad. On here there are only you Coopster and SteveO so could I ask why you want a hard Brexit

Stevo is a remainder but making the most of the situation. No point pushing water uphill
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,867
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Bet he voted brexit too.

Def voted brexit and favour a hard brexit. I also did rather well with the scientists statistics test.

Man joins website and adopts the persona of a moron, man tires of being thought of as a moron and tries to change his persona by writing some meaningless words and takes up using baffling emojis... how long until the flounce?

I only know three Leavers in the real world, one wants soft and the other two are pensioner mad. On here there are only you Coopster and SteveO so could I ask why you want a hard Brexit

Stevo is a remainder but making the most of the situation. No point pushing water uphill

But he does a very good impression of a Leaver and as such is the best we have
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,044
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Bet he voted brexit too.

That sounds mathematical to me Shirley :) but honestly, how many times to I need to tell people which way I voted in 2016? :roll: And they say that leavers are thick :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Bet he voted brexit too.

That sounds mathematical to me Shirley :) but honestly, how many times to I need to tell people which way I voted in 2016? :roll: And they say that leavers are thick :wink:
    Surely you can understand though. I mean, TM is/was a remainer. It gets confusing. Though, in reality, TM is simply a demented party obsessed Tory who doesn't care much about anything else.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195

Hopefully he's judged fairly before people benevolently decide he should have the the right support and punishment.

Sexism isnt illegal. Even in PC Britain.

Alejandro's views on an alleged spouse abuser.
  • Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975

Hopefully he's judged fairly before people benevolently decide he should have the the right support and punishment.

Sexism isnt illegal. Even in PC Britain.

Alejandro's views on an alleged spouse abuser.

Yes? whats the issue? Man alledged to have committed crime, hasnt admitted them. is it ridiculous to not condem him till he's found guilty or are you one of the shrill internets who condemn people for pc reasons? its funny how your views change with the wind. Take wiggins the drug cheat as an example.

Its not like the terrorist, it's a fact she supports ISIS.

Of course you can pillory me for taking a reasoned approach but it just makes you look like a twunt.
  • Alejandrosdog
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Bet he voted brexit too.

Any more deductions or have you finished reverting to name calling in the face of your inadequacy?
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    Man joins website and adopts the persona of a moron

You do realise it's Vino's Ghost don't you? Gave his new alter ego away after posting 'lolol'.
  • rjsterry

You do realise it's Vino's Ghost don't you? Gave his new alter ego away after posting 'lolol'.

I wonder what his next persona will be after the inevitable flounce/ban. Renshaw's Hamster?
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,044
    Rolf F wrote:
    Surely you can understand though. I mean, TM is/was a remainer. It gets confusing. Though, in reality, TM is simply a demented party obsessed Tory who doesn't care much about anything else.
    You're welcome to your view Rolf. Just trying to avoid the repeated misunderstandings when I dare to question anything about the EU or those that worship it so unreservedly :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Alejandrosdog
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

So to summarise, your deep and intense thinking brings you to the point where governments not acting as you think, or posters on bike radar not having the same terrorist appeasing approach that you appear to prefer, means they are to be dismissed by assigning terrorist tags to them.

The government hasn't said they want her dead. That's just you. Feel free to keep making chippy but irrelevant references to random bits of London.

Ive never said the government wants her dead, thats just you getting all histrionic again.
  • Alejandrosdog
    rjsterry wrote:

I wonder what his next persona will be after the inevitable flounce/ban. Renshaw's Hamster?

what is this flounce you speak of? ban? quite possibly, snowflakes like you get ever so upset when you dont agree with them their views or PC dogma.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Ive never said the government wants her dead, thats just you getting all histrionic again.

And I didn't say that you said that either. What else did either of us not say. Not sure where the histrionics are supposed to be, but the argument seems to boil down to whether you think terrorists are just another variety of particularly homicidal criminal or some special category deserving extrajudicial treatment. You seem to favour the latter and others including myself favour the former approach. They're not special. They're just murderers or accessories to murder with some trumped up political or religious 'justification'.

As for the flounce, I seem to remember a stormy exit from your previous login, but perhaps I'm muddling you up with someone else. Sorry if that's not the case.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Alejandrosdog
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

And I didn't say that you said that either. What else did either of us not say. Not sure where the histrionics are supposed to be, but the argument seems to boil down to whether you think terrorists are just another variety of particularly homicidal criminal or some special category deserving extrajudicial treatment. You seem to favour the latter and others including myself favour the former approach. They're not special. They're just murderers or accessories to murder with some trumped up political or religious 'justification'.

As for the flounce, I seem to remember a stormy exit from your previous login, but perhaps I'm muddling you up with someone else. Sorry if that's not the case.

You certainly are confusing me with someone else. Probably not the only thing you find confusing .

How are you getting on with shoe laces?
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

You certainly are confusing me with someone else. Probably not the only thing you find confusing .

How are you getting on with shoe laces?

I managed today but sometimes it is a bit tricky :lol: Keep 'em coming.

For someone who accused another poster of immature name calling, you seem very happy to pitch in yourself.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    You're welcome to your view Rolf. Just trying to avoid the repeated misunderstandings when I dare to question anything about the EU or those that worship it so unreservedly :)

It's your own fault for not fitting into the defined binary opinion options for the thread. I felt the same at school when I sympathised with the miners but not Arthur Scargill. Some folk found that very confusing.

To be fair though, is anyone worshipping the EU unreservedly here? I tend to think that that is the distinction (in generalistic terms) between the remain side and leave. Remainers generally don't think that the EU is perfect whereas a lot of leavers seem to think that there is nothing good about the EU at all. Which probably explains the mess we are in.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • david37
    david37 Posts: 1,313
    edited February 2021
    Ahhhh common sense prevails and the rights of a terrorist are deemed to be less important than the safety and security of all.

Lets hope she rots in her camp
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56209007
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    smash or no smash?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • david37
    its a no smash, the eyes are all over the place. Im long past the training phase
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    slowmart said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47237051

mmm, is there even a decision to be made?

Nope, not shared of repentance, we think you are best suited living within the caliphate of extremism.

Brexit Britain? ;)
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • What could be more British than blundering into the middle east without any idea what you're doing, then trying to work out how to get out again?
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    david37 said:

its a no smash, the eyes are all over the place. Im long past the training phase

At least she could make sure no one was creeping up on you.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • david37
    MattFalle said:

david37 said:

At least she could make sure no one was creeping up on you.
    hahaha yes.

Keep your eye on the door love

and the window

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,227
    david37 said:

What could be more British than blundering into the middle east without any idea what you're doing, then trying to work out how to get out again?

you think we should have let the unrepentant murdering Bangladeshi filth back?
    That might be a little bit too, you know, what's that phrase I'm looking for...? 🤔
  • elbowloh
    orraloon said:

david37 said:

What could be more British than blundering into the middle east without any idea what you're doing, then trying to work out how to get out again?

you think we should have let the unrepentant murdering Bangladeshi filth back?
    That might be a little bit too, you know, what's that phrase I'm looking for...? 🤔
    Wrong?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh
    She is clearly British.

If she's committed crimes, then she should be tried and punished here.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • david37 said:

you think blah blah blah etc ?
    I've got nothing new to say here, doesn't sound like you do either.
  • carbonclem
    carbonclem Posts: 1,779
    I guess those chuffed she can’t return will never suggest sending law breaking ‘forruns’ back to whence they came?
    2020/2021/2022 Metric Century Challenge Winner
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,267
    on that basis, let's send johnson back to the usa, he's caused more damage to the uk than isis
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny