Volta a Catalunya *spoilers*

14567810»

Comments

• Stalker Frenchie so excited about my post this morning, he DMs me

You are a tad sad, mate. 4Chan would blow your mind
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,194

They also have a set-up whereby Matt White threatens the cycling press with being locked out of any future interviews with riders if they write anything remotely negative (i.e. less than effusive) about the team.

True story.

That would explain the free pass they were given over the Yates missing TUE debacle...
  • r0bh wrote:

They also have a set-up whereby Matt White threatens the cycling press with being locked out of any future interviews with riders if they write anything remotely negative (i.e. less than effusive) about the team.

True story.

That would explain the free pass they were given over the Yates missing TUE debacle...

Si si
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,565
    Whilst on that subject, how come Orica get an easy ride on the mud throwing side of things?

Former doper as DS, 2 riders tested positive.

giphy.gif

1. They're not Sky

2. They're a bunch of cheeky Aussies just out for a good time

3. They're not Sky
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • And they make those hilarious Backstage Pass vids
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,702
    They should be done not for doping, but for crimes against pronunciation.

i vowed never to watch a backstage pass again after the "Weendog" episode, made me weep for my fellow Frisian.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    No, just a tongue in cheek post. Evidently not very good...

Don't really bother about the team more than any other. Although, I have taken a bit of a liking to Froome for his racing and shenanigans in the tour last year.

Well, it made me laugh, wombly.
    As did RR2/dennisn's response.

Notice how virtually everyone who makes vaguely positive comments on Team Sky now has to add a negative proviso to show they are in no way supporters/fans?

Not an OCP fan by any means, but that's a good post.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • rick_chasey
    I do wish Froome would take LBL seriously.

He'd be great value.
  • I do wish Froome would take LBL seriously.

He'd be great value.

Am I imagining it that one year he rode it and put in a bit of a dig?
  • rick_chasey

He'd be great value.

Nothing that I remember....
  • I do wish Froome would take LBL seriously.

He'd be great value.

Ah. I recall Hesjedal giving it some welly a few years ago. Maybe I was thinking of that.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941

He'd be great value.

Ah. I recall Hesjedal giving it some welly a few years ago. Maybe I was thinking of that.

Nah. Froome was ready to ride until the drugs test. Then packed up and left.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,786
    At least froom tried to make some small amends for the previous days cock up.
    140431_7R9A9513.jpg
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,553
    Stalker Frenchie so excited about my post this morning, he DMs me

You are a tad sad, mate. 4Chan would blow your mind

I had one of those a few months back so I chucked him on block. It amuses me that he might be sat there reading comments he hates and has no way of telling me. Strange thing is I never came close to blocking him when he posted.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Come on, a thread of FF's DM's since "retirement" has to be a thing.

Do it.
  • Dinyull wrote:

Do it.

He's messaging me again. Creepy. Chucked him onto block as he clearly doesn't get it
  • rick_chasey
    Dinyull wrote:

Do it.

He's messaging me again. Creepy. Chucked him onto block as he clearly doesn't get it

Haha, you won't come on our Pro Race beeerz though.
  • Dinyull wrote:

Do it.

Rick, with a creep like that? Nah. He has...issues
  • gweeds
    It's really bloody odd for someone to create a self-imposed ban and then message people
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • rick_chasey
    Dinyull wrote:

Do it.

Rick, with a creep like that? Nah. He has...issues

Meh, I meet worse in my day job.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,553
    Seems putting sad, pathetic people on block doesn't stop them sending PMs but you can set a rule so the message automatically gets deleted.
  • gweeds
    Jesus FF. get a grip man.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,112
    I noticed your posts of late are still banging your British nationalist drum; even post Brexit. Rise of the populists; beware the bouffon politicians!

Yet on Tuesday, UCI officials Ernesto Maggioni of Italy, Jose Miguel Aranzabal of Spain, and Guy Dobbelaere of Belgium made the decision to only penalize the riders directly involved in Movistar’s pushing

I got this drivel over a PM. I assume Boris Johnson is a bouffon politician.

This was in response to my posting querying the jury decision to just deduct time from Rojas. I only noticed the PM today and have decided that publishing it is for the best.
  • gweeds
    What a strange man.