Nairo can't roll and is massively over rated, discuss..

12345679»

Comments

• dennisn wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Dorset Boy wrote:
    Biggest problems with Contador are he is still in denial about his cheating, and deliberately appealing his ban to come out and finish fastest in a Giro. Then getting away with a 6 month ban.....
    At least others have served their bans properly and accepted their guilt.
    And you really expect cheaters not to be in denial and to serve their bans properly? What fantasy world do you live in?

What we expect them to do and what we'd like them to do aren't the same, Dennis. Same goes for some posters....
    What good would it do if they confess and serve their bans(like you want)? You and all the other haters will still be haters. And why would they care what you think? They are going to do what's best for them, not you.

My second point proven.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    itboffin wrote:
    but then again go Bertie

Careful you don't get stoned to death for that one. Might as well have said Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah...

37 KM's TT, not very hilly will suit Froome.
    Wednesday and Saturday's stages look brutal. Especially Saturday as everybody may throw everything at it being the last 'competitive' stage.
    Tomorrow's stage could be interesting.

I beginning to think that the Giro is the best tour followed by the Vuelta and then the TdF more and more.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,642
    Pinno wrote:
    I beginning to think that the Giro is the best tour followed by the Vuelta and then the TdF more and more.

This has been apparent for a while... :wink:
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    So now, is it Froome that can't roll and is washed up? After all he lost the Vuelta(a race of no consequence) to a washed up, can't climb bum like Nairo. Sounds like it's all over for Chris.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Thanks Dennis. The answer to this question, like most that you pose, is "no".
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    It was tongue in cheek Bompy and in the context of this thread, quite funny.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Pinno wrote:
    It was tongue in cheek Bompy and in the context of this thread, quite funny.
    As was my post... well, I guess you could quibble about the"funny" bit :oops: