Donald Trump

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Did anyone ever really think the 'bonespurs' thing was legit..?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Is anything about the fucktard legit?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Look, he has not joined the army, he is just visiting them. I notice that our head of state did not bother.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    FishFish wrote:
    Look, he has not joined the army, he is just visiting them. I notice that our head of state did not bother.

Apparently his presence in the war zone was revealed early in the interests of national security.

As far as the UK is concerned, I think our own head of state is too old for that kind of exercise. She is 92 after all.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    FishFish wrote:

I bet the servicemen were overjoyed to have to spend any downtime over Xmas attending Trump's photo opportunity instead of phoning/skyping their loved ones back home.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    edited December 2018
    i like the way fukktard can't even do the visit properly and revealed the deployed SF team.

i'm also sure they were overjoyed to have to dress up on their downtime to have their picture taken with a coward.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,537
    cooldad wrote:
    Is anything about the fucktard legit?
    It would seem not. His entire life is fishy.
  • Matthewfalle
    FishFish wrote:
    GREAT news - President Trump in Iraq has been warmly welcomed!

its just a shame he wasn't warmly welcomed in a hail of nunchucks, shiruken and sh4t covered punji sticks.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • As someone else said Trump has the Minus Touch - he devalues everything he touches.

He tweets for sympathy that's he's stuck in the White House over Christmas failing to think of the security staff who are also there but going unpaid because of him.

He calls a 7 year old and tries to destroy the magic of Santa for her.

To stop all the bad PR he's creating they send him to Iraq but he screws that up by lying to the troops about a 10% pay raise.

No matter how hard they try there isn't an opportunity he can't screw up.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    71NF-p2MFDL.jpg
  • FishFish
    Ballysmate wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

I bet the servicemen were overjoyed to have to spend any downtime over Xmas attending Trump's photo opportunity instead of phoning/skyping their loved ones back home.

Well some of them would have been unhappy and if you look at the pics they did not seem to be too unhappy. At least with a snap visit the endless area cleaning and painting stones is avoided - and it is, after all an event of note. And what else are they going to do in their time off? Go clubbing in the green zone? Maybe some of them; but not all are wazzed off.

I agree though that his travelling companion John Bolton did not seem to happy and it is interesting that the Generals did not materialise now that he has put them back in their place.

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    To stop all the bad PR he's creating they send him to Iraq but he screws that up by lying to the troops about a 10% pay raise.
    I just saw that 'speech' just wish the cameras had been on the troops faces as they turned and looked at each other and said What the fduck" shake their heads and shuffle out of the hangar... just in case it's contagious :roll:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    good work dotard you orange bell end.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... mand-leave

he is such a total turbo clusterfuckkk.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • good work dotard you orange bell end.

Oh it gets worse.

Trump reveals location of operation and identities of Navy Seals;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... t-revealed
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I'm starting to think that Trump might be a bit of an idiot.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Matthewfalle

Oh it gets worse.

One of the MFs has already pointed that out above.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88

Oh it gets worse.

One of the MFs has already pointed that out above.

Your secret is safe with us.
  • Matthewfalle

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    .“They said: ‘You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent.’ I said: ‘No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent.’ ”
    I know maths are difficult but the difference between 10% lie and the actual factually correct rise of 2.5% is quiet big. When government allows these lies to go unchallenged you know you’re in trouble
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Beans and beans and beans and beans...

https://twitter.com/dicknivers/status/1 ... 0012847104
  • robert88
    .“They said: ‘You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent.’ I said: ‘No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent.’ ”
    I know maths are difficult but the difference between 10% lie and the actual factually correct rise of 2.5% is quiet big. When government allows these lies to go unchallenged you know you’re in trouble

There was a chance we weren't in trouble? I think I missed that bit.
  • Matthewfalle
    aye oop our lad - its that fat orange khunt. now wheres my ferret?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -iraq-trip

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Fook if I’d have known he was that close to me I’d ave sent me kestrel up to intercept t’twunt
  • FishFish
    Fook if I’d have known he was that close to me I’d ave sent me kestrel up to intercept t’twunt

Firstly you don't have a kestrel, secondly kestrels can't reach that height and lastly I don't think a kestrel would be willing to intercept an aircraft nor would it create any damage.

However, if you do want to advocate mass killing of innocents that is your choice, but it is not legal.

• bianchimoon
    FishFish wrote:

Firstly you don't have a kestrel, secondly kestrels can't reach that height and lastly I don't think a kestrel would be willing to intercept an aircraft nor would it create any damage.

However, if you do want to advocate mass killing of innocents that is your choice, but it is not legal.
    My kestrel can, i trained it by painting a dead mouse in the colours of Air Force 1 and swinging it around my head on a piece of string, catches it every time, to make it even more realistic I even stuck a tiny silver toupee on the mouse. I hadn’t really thought about the legal aspects of my kestrel being charged and having to appear in a court of law. I know he’ll be frightened of all of those legal eagles, so I may have to think this through further.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Your Kestrel could claim he was simply enjoying his Hobby when the Buzzard flew by on his Peregrin(e)ation....
  • robert88
    FishFish wrote:
    .. if you do want to advocate mass killing of innocents that is your choice, but it is not legal.

Two children have died in US border custody this month. Before that, none in a decade. Why now?

As things are, I have no reason to think the situation will improve.

I would point out also that Fish don’t do borders.
  • FishFish
    Well - you did not give the names of the children - maybe they are on the link but people - or at least I don't read them. Maybe you do care.
    However you raise a moral issue. I assume that this family tried to get in to the US to improve their lives. Whilst I am not sensitive to the death of two children - that is just a fact - I accept that you have a better moral perspective. There is nothing that we can do about the children but we can for the parents.

Therefore if you raise a funding site for the families for the benefit of the parents then I will match to £1000 when you raise half of it. That is a promise made here in front of others. So go and do it - put my money where your mouth is.

I've not bothered about the fish link but I assume the title is self explanatory. My comment is that pelagic fish (these are species that transit oceans - such as tuna) end up dead in their destination - like fish out of water you could say. That resonates with the issue you raised.

• FishFish
    FishFish wrote:

My kestrel can, i trained it by painting a dead mouse in the colours of Air Force 1 and swinging it around my head on a piece of string, catches it every time, to make it even more realistic I even stuck a tiny silver toupee on the mouse. I hadn’t really thought about the legal aspects of my kestrel being charged and having to appear in a court of law. I know he’ll be frightened of all of those legal eagles, so I may have to think this through further.

This is a childish response.

• bianchimoon
    some very good digging in this report on Russian loans to marine la pens party, all part of the jigsaw that will tie trump org in
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 2839cd49fc