Donald Trump

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    FishFish wrote:
    Strong parallels with football team support as well. He's their team. How bad would it have to get for you to switch support to a different team? All tied in with a sense of identity.

I think you are right but it might not be about all switching support. Just some.

The majority of the electorate wanted the wall and jobs - with all of the consequences that has brought in the international arena - all it takes is about three percent to support the opposite view and the outcome has to be replanned.

Similarly the UK is battling to suffer the implementation of a democratic decision on leaving the EU which may not now be representative of current thinking.

China has a non democratic government and it is no better than any of ours - but it is quieter - less noise and less argument. Same ineptitude. Witness the new bridge.
    And the concentration camps full of Muslims, but don't let that cloud our judgement..

Not at all. Full of Falun Gong - not Muslims by any stretch of it.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Imposter wrote:
    Pinno - you're arguing with a troll there, just so you know.

He / she has no knowledge of international affairs and is easily baited.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,532
    FishFish wrote:
    ...and is easily baited.

Your Raison d'etre?

Excellent.

Open season on trolls it is.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Fishknob, He’s an intermittent troll, must be between bouts of his other favourite internet pastime.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 41/photo/1

this is amazing. dotard's picture he posted of the fence/wall thing.

can someone post his actual tweet as i don't know how to.

the man's a fukkking idiot.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    i love the picture of the car they put in there.

totes amazeballs.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1076239448461987841/photo/1

Du-SEdLX4AEZc6G.jpg

I just can't believe that. It looks like a animators slide from South Park.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    FocusZing wrote:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1076239448461987841/photo/1

I just can't believe that. It looks like a animators slide from South Park.
    Love the bar code comments, does it ring up $5b when you scan it :lol:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Did f2 say Britain doesn't overtly support NATO unlike most other nations? Isn't the UK one of only 2 or 3 nations spending the 2% of gdp target for funding NATO? Isn't that a form of over support for NATO?

Is f2 thick, Trump or an idiot? Does he really mean what he types?
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 18,227

Just FYI, if you right-click on the image, you can then click 'copy link location', and then paste that link in between the Img bracket thingies.
  • briantrumpet
    Did f2 say Britain doesn't overtly support NATO unlike most other nations? Isn't the UK one of only 2 or 3 nations spending the 2% of gdp target for funding NATO? Isn't that a form of over support for NATO?

No more point in reacting to F2 than there is in the media analysing what Trump said 5 minutes ago, as Trump was not only probably lying, but he'll also have forgotten quite how he lied by the next time some more words tumble out of his mouth in a random order.
  • You're right if course but I just can't understand why people type things that can be countered so easily as to not be worth even responding to.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,889
    Did f2 say Britain doesn't overtly support NATO unlike most other nations? Isn't the UK one of only 2 or 3 nations spending the 2% of gdp target for funding NATO? Isn't that a form of over support for NATO?

The clue is in the name. He's fishing for a reaction. He's more or less said as much himself.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • briantrumpet
    You're right if course but I just can't understand why people type things that can be countered so easily as to not be worth even responding to.
    Because still people react. You can see the likes of F2 a mile away. Never react, never quote. Simply ignore.

Just occasionally there is a little bit of genius about the odd one - for instance, I always had my suspicions that Manc33 was actually an academic physicist, who knew exactly how bonkers his posts were, and he knew just how to hook intelligent people into trying to rebut him. And you knew those people knew they'd been hooked, but they couldn't stop, once they'd taken the bait.
  • briantrumpet
    You don't have to read between the lines too much...
    This is quite a funny, and accurate, 'reading between the lines' interpretation of Mattis's letter: https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/ ... 0042595328
  • You're right if course but I just can't understand why people type things that can be countered so easily as to not be worth even responding to.
    Because still people react. You can see the likes of F2 a mile away. Never react, never quote. Simply ignore.
    Just as I block Trump on Twitter I block F2 here. On reading first hand neither add anything worthwhile to the conversation but you can garner enough of what rubbish they've said from others' responses.
  • Matthewfalle
    You're right if course but I just can't understand why people type things that can be countered so easily as to not be worth even responding to.
    Just as I block Trump on Twitter I block F2 here. On reading first hand neither add anything worthwhile to the conversation but you can garner enough of what rubbish they've said from others' responses.

why have you blocked dotard on twitter? he's the only good thing on there. the only reason i signed up was to read his nonsense.

the rest of it is pointless self aggrandisement or boring clubbies or Richard, which no one can be bothered with.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • briantrumpet

why have you blocked dotard on twitter? he's the only good thing on there. the only reason i signed up was to read his nonsense.

the rest of it is pointless self aggrandisement or boring clubbies or Richard, which no one can be bothered with.
    I'd not follow Trump on Twitter, but his tweets are hilarious (ignoring his potential to blow up the world). Apparently quite a few of the older school children I know follow him for the entertainment aspect too: they can spot in idiot when they see one.
  • why is he asking for funding to build the wall? He promised Mexico would pay for it...
    left the forum March 2023
  • briantrumpet
    Re the Mattis débacle, as usual, the conservative writer Rick Wilson is well worth a read: https://t.co/MIM6DecDkK
    Mattis resisted staffing the DOD with the usual Trumpian flotsam of used-car salesmen, mouth-breathing racist trash, hustlers, grifters, serial liars, hobo-organ harvesters, and alt-right kooks. Mattis ran a normal Republican DOD as hermetically as he could.

Just on the edge of Trump’s constant bleating about “his generals” was the sour odor of jealousy. It’s not hard to understand why.
  • It appears that the straw that broke the camels back for Mattis could have been Trump ignoring his own advisors and changing policy on a whim to suit Erdogan;

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/world-new ... lout-syria
    President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw American troops from Syria was made hastily, without consulting his national security team or allies, and over strong objections from virtually everyone involved in the fight against the Islamic State, according to U.S. and Turkish officials.

Trump stunned his Cabinet, lawmakers and much of the world with the move by rejecting the advice of his top aides and agreeing to a withdrawal in a phone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan last week, two officials briefed on the matter said.
  • briantrumpet
    It appears that the straw that broke the camels back for Mattis could have been Trump ignoring his own advisors and changing policy on a whim to suit Erdogan;

President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw American troops from Syria was made hastily, without consulting his national security team or allies, and over strong objections from virtually everyone involved in the fight against the Islamic State, according to U.S. and Turkish officials.

Trump stunned his Cabinet, lawmakers and much of the world with the move by rejecting the advice of his top aides and agreeing to a withdrawal in a phone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan last week, two officials briefed on the matter said.
    I find it quite extraordinary that the US has a system where a single person can make a decision like that.
  • Matthewfalle
    It appears that the straw that broke the camels back for Mattis could have been Trump ignoring his own advisors and changing policy on a whim to suit Erdogan;

I find it quite extraordinary that the US has a system where a single person can make a decision like that.

supreme commander innit.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • It appears that the straw that broke the camels back for Mattis could have been Trump ignoring his own advisors and changing policy on a whim to suit Erdogan;

With all the adults in the room who'd prepared a specific script, as soon as he went off-script you'd hope someone would have had the balls to unplug the phone.

Apparently Trump hates talk of him needing adult day care but his actions and universal incompetence suggest it is much needed.
  • Matthewfalle
    why is he asking for funding to build the wall? He promised Mexico would pay for it...

because he is a horrible lying racist adulteret sexual predator orange khunt.

i trust that answers your question.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    I find it quite extraordinary that the US has a system where a single moron can make a decision like that.
    FTFY
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277

Now that's what I call the true spirit of Christmas. Well said that man.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • Matthewfalle
    ayjaycee wrote:

Now that's what I call the true spirit of Christmas. Well said that man.

thank. i do try to embody the true feelings of the festive period in my short posts.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    looking at it though, the only good thing coming out of this is that its fukked up orange khunt's christmas trip to Florida.

the veritable angel on top of the tree would be if he caught ebolaids or rabies.

now that would be a Christmas present for the masses.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.