Donald Trump

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Robert88 wrote:
    Apparently the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers has taken over as defence secretary. Something or other Shanahan.

Mattis has been kicked out immediately by Individual #1.

Mattis has not been kicked out. He goes in Feb at normal retirement age and has been replaced in office by his deputy until a Secretary is appointed or the deputy is confirmed in post. But don't let accuracy get in the way of small minded and unimaginative sensationalism.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    Trump has offered to send 2 cases of paper towels to help mop up after the bigly waters in Indonesia

Prove it.

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Looks like Mnuchins call to bank leaders could have the opposite effect if he was expecting to calm the markets, asking the big banks if they have enough liquidity and then tweeting about it can only sow doubts in the markets.
    Still, when your boss tells you to get him some good news on the economy and you’re desperate to keep your job, Mnuchin, who has an “allegedly” gold digging wife to support will forget the responsibility of the role and give trump his headline.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... 73f37a8f5f
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    edited December 2018
    Mnuchin is married to louise linton.

look at him and look at her.

isn't it obvious its a marriage of love and not the fact he's got loads of wedge?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Mnuchin is married to louise linton.

look at him and look at her.

isn't it obvious its a marriage of live and not the fact he's got loads of wedge?
    :D:D:lol:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    well that didn't work, how dye embed tweet?
  • bianchimoon
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 18,225
    I've not found a way - I just do an image snip, and link to wherever I upload it.
  • bianchimoon
    I've not found a way - I just do an image snip, and link to wherever I upload it.
    ahh thanks, posted link instead
  • bianchimoon
    I think her tweet summed them up after they 'requested' an airforce jet for their honeymoon
    @Jennimiller29 cute!....Aw!! Did you think this was a personal trip?! Adorable! Do you think the US govt paid for our honeymoon or personal travel?! Lololol. Have you given more to the economy than me and my husband? Either as an individual earner in taxes OR in self sacrifice to your country? I’m pretty sure we paid more taxes toward our day “trip” than you did. Pretty sure the amount we sacrifice per year is a lot more than you’d be willing to sacrifice if the choice was yours. You’re adorably out of touch. Thanks for the passive aggressive nasty comment. Your kids look very cute. Your life looks cute. I know you’re mad but deep down you’re really nice and so am I. Sending me passive aggressive Instagram comments isn’t going to make life feel better. Maybe a nice message, one filled with wisdom and hunanity would get more traction. Have a pleasant evening. Go chill out and watch the new game of thrones. It’s fab!
  • briantrumpet
    Jeepers, Drumpf is using his Happy Holidays to Tweetfvck a few more targets - the Fed, Obama, GOP Senators, Brett McGurk, military allies, and Democrats. The only recent praise is for Erdogan of Turkey. He's utterly off his rocker.
    Drumpf wrote:
    The only problem our economy has is the Fed. They don’t have a feel for the Market, they don’t understand necessary Trade Wars or Strong Dollars or even Democrat Shutdowns over Borders. The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can’t score because he has no touch - he can’t putt!
  • bianchimoon
    Jeepers, Drumpf is using his Happy Holidays to Tweetfvck a few more targets - the Fed, Obama, GOP Senators, Brett McGurk, military allies, and Democrats. The only recent praise is for Erdogan of Turkey. He's utterly off his rocker.
    Drumpf wrote:
    The only problem our economy has is the Fed. They don’t have a feel for the Market, they don’t understand necessary Trade Wars or Strong Dollars or even Democrat Shutdowns over Borders. The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can’t score because he has no touch - he can’t putt!
    Something has to give on Thursday the dems have him on the rack, he has to accept what’s on the table or continue with on a path that republican senators are fundamentally against. It’s like he’s playing a game of poker using the rules of snap. He is mentally ill!
  • Jeepers, Drumpf is using his Happy Holidays to Tweetfvck a few more targets - the Fed, Obama, GOP Senators, Brett McGurk, military allies, and Democrats. The only recent praise is for Erdogan of Turkey. He's utterly off his rocker.
    Drumpf wrote:
    Something has to give on Thursday the dems have him on the rack, he has to accept what’s on the table or continue with on a path that republican senators are fundamentally against. It’s like he’s playing a game of poker using the rules of snap. He is mentally ill!
    He's not mentally ill he's just deluded about so much having been surrounded all his life by enablers.

I suspect he'll still play the blame game on Thursday as he doesn't care about the ordinary Americans he's causing suffering to and when the Dems take the House in January they'll pass a bill that aligns with the bi-partisan Senate bill already agreed.

By then, even playing to his snap rules, he'll have no cards left to play so expect him to flip the table over and storm out the room.
  • Jeepers, Drumpf is using his Happy Holidays to Tweetfvck a few more targets - the Fed, Obama, GOP Senators, Brett McGurk, military allies, and Democrats. The only recent praise is for Erdogan of Turkey. He's utterly off his rocker.
    Drumpf wrote:
    And yet the markets are still tanking.

Trump had Mnuchin contact the six largest banks and put out a statement about their level of liquidity thinking this would a) impress Trump and b) halt the slide.

The pair of simpletons thought this would distract from the whole sh1tstorm Trump has created due to his incompetence and stubbornness.
  • bianchimoon
    Drumpf wrote:
    He's not mentally ill he's just deluded about so much having been surrounded all his life by enablers.

I suspect he'll still play the blame game on Thursday as he doesn't care about the ordinary Americans he's causing suffering to and when the Dems take the House in January they'll pass a bill that aligns with the bi-partisan Senate bill already agreed.

By then, even playing to his snap rules, he'll have no cards left to play so expect him to flip the table over and storm out the room.
    Delusion is a form of mental illness, as well as all the other signposts he’s showing lack of empathy, irrationality, confusion and most importantly of all paranoia
  • bianchimoon
    Drumpf wrote:
    And yet the markets are still tanking.

Trump had Mnuchin contact the six largest banks and put out a statement about their level of liquidity thinking this would a) impress Trump and b) halt the slide.

The pair of simpletons thought this would distract from the whole sh1tstorm Trump has created due to his incompetence and stubbornness.
    Mnuchin called the banks to reassure them about a problem they didn’t realise existed, that’s what’s caused further markets drops today
    Drumpf wrote:

Delusion is a form of mental illness, as well as all the other signposts he’s showing lack of empathy, irrationality, confusion and most importantly of all paranoia
    Whilst I'd have no qualms with him being detained, and despite his long list of obnoxious behaviours, I doubt he'd meet a level of clinical diagnosis under the DSM 5.
  • briantrumpet
    Drumpf wrote:

Whilst I'd have no qualms with him being detained, and despite his long list of obnoxious behaviours, I doubt he'd meet a level of clinical diagnosis under the DSM 5.
    The problem is that although he mightn't reach certain clinical thresholds, his mental/cognitive state make him a cinch for manipulation by others, all with their destructive agendas. I really don't think Trump realise how bigly he's being played by, well, everyone (except those with an ounce of decency).
  • bianchimoon
    . We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office
    I
    Some of America’s to psychologists might disagree, from an open letter to Congress, last year
  • bianchimoon
    And they knew how unprecedented and unprofessional making a diagnosis without examining him was, but still felt the need
  • briantrumpet
    . We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office
    I
    Some of America’s to psychologists might disagree, from an open letter to Congress, last year
    He continues to add to the evidence too, as he does with Mueller's investigations. It's all in plain sight.
  • bianchimoon
    I
    He continues to add to the evidence too, as he does with Mueller's investigations. It's all in plain sight.
    Yup, surely there has to be critical mass point he’ll reach... sooon
  • briantrumpet
    Haha, Trump can't even keep his sh1t together talking to a 7-year-old on the phone... asked him if he still believed in Father Christmas "as it must be marginal when you're seven"... there's the magic of a Trump Christmas for you, in a nutshell.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Haha, Trump can't even keep his sh1t together talking to a 7-year-old on the phone... asked him if he still believed in Father Christmas "as it must be marginal when you're seven"... there's the magic of a Trump Christmas for you, in a nutshell.

Saw a clip of this earlier - it's a real 'wtf?' moment. At this rate, someone will invoke the 25th before Mueller has even finished his report..
  • Idiocracy on TV tonight. Isn't that the story of what happens after a few too many trumpalikes have been in the Whitehouse? That's a fact! It's true. Big truth.
  • FishFish
    Posting after drinking alcohol is never a good idea.

• robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696

Santa Claus didn't bring little Donnie his border wall so he's on the hit list
  • FishFish
    I think that you need to look beyond the wall bit and see the issue as immigration; rather unwanted immigration.

Now look at what is happening in the Middle East following the US withdrawal. Turkey doing its ethnic cleansing and Israel doing what it likes (for once?).

Lots of arms sales for US Defence. Outcome is Hezbolah vs Israel in the second stage with Iran having a bye into the finals.

• FishFish
    GREAT news - President Trump in Iraq has been warmly welcomed!

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Looks like Private Bonespurs might not have bonespurs after all.

Big cowardly woos.

"In the fall of 1968, Donald J. Trump received a timely diagnosis of bone spurs in his heels that led to his medical exemption from the military during Vietnam.

For 50 years, the details of how the exemption came about, and who made the diagnosis, have remained a mystery, with Mr. Trump himself saying during the presidential campaign that he could not recall who had signed off on the medical documentation.

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/26/us/p ... ption.html
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools