Donald Trump

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,211
    Sez the ‘leader of the free world’. Is surely time he visited Dallas.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... ce=twitter

Trump first! And more !!!s
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    i didn't know the White House had started employing 7 year olds or fishbum to write their press releases.

was there a crayon drawing of a bad man being admonished by dotard in the original?

Sam Seabourne would be crying if this was released during his tenure.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    i didn't know the White House had started employing 7 year olds or fishbum to write their press releases.

was there a crayon drawing of a bad man being admonished by dotard in the original?

Sam Seabourne would be crying if this was released during his tenure.
    Trump didn't write that, I'd wager, but someone who turned one of his word salads into something which vaguely resembles English.
  • Matthewfalle
    vaguely being the operative word.

and i'll bet you a sheep to a calf that whoever did write it didn't go home proud of his work that evening......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,211
    Some normally educated, normally intelligent staffer maybe had to dumb it down to reach Dotard level. Good job. Hi honey, how was work today...?
  • Matthewfalle
    staffers are normally very, very intelligent, incredibly well educated people. the best the ivy league has to offer.

i think this rule doesn't apply to current white house and they just taking anyone.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Paul Rand is ‘pretty sure’ John Bolton wrote that statement, figures given what a P.O.S. He is.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    "It's all about America first, regardless of what Saudi do, we're with Saudi on this"
    But Mr President, are you going to go with Saudi over your own intelligence agency on this?
    "It's all about America first, regardless of what Saudi do, we're with Saudi on this"

Mr President, even if that means Saudi bombing innocent men, women and children in the Yemen with American weapons?
    "It's all about America first, regardless of what Saudi do, as long as they buy those weapons from us. Would you rather the Saudis bought those weapons to bomb innocent Yemenis from Russia or China?
    How do you think the Yemenis would view that huh? that American weapons aren't good enough to bomb them with" Sheesh.. you lot are fake news!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    But Mr President, are you going to go with Saudi over your own intelligence agency on this?

Mr President, even if that means Saudi bombing innocent men, women and children in the Yemen with American weapons?
    "It's all about America first, regardless of what Saudi do, as long as they buy those weapons from us. Would you rather the Saudis bought those weapons to bomb innocent Yemenis from Russia or China?
    How do you think the Yemenis would view that huh? that American weapons aren't good enough to bomb them with" Sheesh.. you lot are fake news!

all your words or quotes or mix?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    That's the amazing/worrying/scary thing, it could be true..
    part true, part paraphrased, part made up :(
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,996

Just as scary (as per the other thread) the UK stance is identical, if more discreet.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Matthewfalle

agree - i must admit that i only asked because i was on the borderline of not knowing where truth ended and fiction started - which i suppose is what Dotard and mis mates want.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:

Just as scary (as per the other thread) the UK stance is identical, if more discreet.
    sad but true.. I wouldn't like to have to be the one balancing the UK's books by being100% ethical, I guess the difference is Trump is balancing the trump Org books (and/or future investment in said org) as well as the US's by being unethical
  • bianchimoon

agree - i must admit that i only asked because i was on the borderline of not knowing where truth ended and fiction started - which i suppose is what Dotard and mis mates want.

It's the post bitter lake world :(
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p ... itter-lake

or probably more relevant the 'hyper normalisation' of fake news
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p ... malisation
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Five minutes of amusement courtesy of The Guardians quiz on "How populist are you?"
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/nov/21/how-populist-are-you-quiz

My result was
    "You are most similar to Barack Obama"
    "You are least similar to Donald Trump"

Yep, I can live with that!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,129
    Rolf F wrote:
    Five minutes of amusement courtesy of The Guardians quiz on "How populist are you?"
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/nov/21/how-populist-are-you-quiz

My result was

No surprises there, nor on the left-wing populist distribution of the answers to a Guardian quiz.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Further to the right than Mutti Merkel :shock: but less populist.
    Fried Chicken Man in anathema to me. Again, I'm so shocked.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Rolf F wrote:

My result was

Me too.

Thank god I wasn't like Trump...
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    rjsterry wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

My result was

No surprises there, nor on the left-wing populist distribution of the answers to a Guardian quiz.

That mind set will have certainly shifted your score to the right wing populist side! :wink:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • bianchimoon
    hmm closest to Mexican President - least like Tronald Dump, must be right then

and NO I'm not paying for the frekkin wall!
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    Apparently, I'm the French President ... or pretty close to anyway :)
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,129
    Rolf F wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

My result was

That mind set will have certainly shifted your score to the right wing populist side! :wink:

I got the same result as you. Yes a lot of the questions could be summarised as "are you being downtrodden by the liberal metropolitan elite?"
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    You're most similar to:
    Barack Obama
    Former US president
    You're least similar to:
    Donald Trump
    USeless piece of..
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Slowbike wrote:
    Apparently, I'm the French President ... or pretty close to anyway :)

You have a thing for the older ladies?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,185
    Same as Rolf for me, I'm almost at the centre of the cross hairs but very slightly to the left and up. Strange as I'd always considered myself slightly right of centre.
  • I actually got my mark almost in the dead centre. A place or two out. I really don't know what to make of that.

However it put me as closest to Merkel. BS! I do not trust or like her politics.

This quiz is typical BS quiz you see every so often based on biased questioning that allegedly uses some piece of biased research to develop. Why do we waste our time with these quizzes if triviality and uselessness?
  • I actually got my mark almost in the dead centre. A place or two out. I really don't know what to make of that.

However it put me as closest to Merkel. BS! I do not trust or like her politics.

This quiz is typical BS quiz you see every so often based on biased questioning that allegedly uses some piece of biased research to develop. Why do we waste our time with these quizzes if triviality and uselessness?

I suspect that it is designed to harvest data so that the msm can monitor us better. Fallen into their trap, sheeple.
  • I'm not bothered by such data being harvested. Not my name connected to it so really what harm caused? It seems companies getting data is considered a bad thing at times. I personally don't see an issue if both sides get something positive out of it and no harm is done.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,996
    I'm not bothered by such data being harvested. Not my name connected to it so really what harm caused? It seems companies getting data is considered a bad thing at times. I personally don't see an issue if both sides get something positive out of it and no harm is done.
    You mean to say that your name is not Mr. Tangled Metal?
    I'm beginning to think that the internet is not to be trusted.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    I'm not bothered by such data being harvested. Not my name connected to it so really what harm caused? It seems companies getting data is considered a bad thing at times. I personally don't see an issue if both sides get something positive out of it and no harm is done.
    I'm Barack Obama, but they don't know it as I did it on an incognito tab in Chrome.