Donald Trump

Comments

• robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Donald Trump would be 'welcomed to Plymouth with open arms'

..er well, not quite:

We asked readers whether Trump should be invited to Plymouth and they were almost equally divided, with 42 per cent saying it would be an honour to accept him and 46% saying he should be kept out of Britain.

Now 51% against.
  • We're gonna get great climate and safe forests. Forests like Finland where they sweep and rake. But, one would assume, not a climate like that.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    except the finnish have said they don't sweep and rake as there is approx. 5,000 trees per head of pop. Finland.

So bizarrely Dotard is talking sh1t again.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,211
    Who tf sweeps and rakes forests? Is that what Hayden of this parish does all day? How tf would one sweep and rake a forest? The dotard really is a moron.
  • robert88
    I guess he thinks they should cut the lot down and make golf courses.

The Great California Golf Rush.
  • Matthewfalle
    golf courses and condos. now that would make him happy.

he could tie the plans in with the new hotels he wants to build on the beautiful beaches in north korea he was harping on about a while back.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,996
    golf courses and condos. now that would make him happy.

he could tie the plans in with the new hotels he wants to build on the beautiful beaches in north korea he was harping on about a while back.
    I'm sure N. Korea could arrange a bunker for him.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    Are we sure we haven't passed into a parallel universe? This is the President of the USA:

schitt.png
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,211
    Are we in a Netflix reality tv series? Please say ‘yes’.
  • Matthewfalle
    orraloon wrote:
    Are we in a Netflix reality tv series? Please say ‘yes’.

if we were it would be in the tragedy/comedy section.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    he's worse than that, picking a fight with the guy who caught BinLaden
    In an interview with Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday,” Trump went after McRaven, the retired Navy SEAL and Special Operations commander who oversaw the killing of Osama bin Laden and the capture of Saddam Hussein during his 37 years in the U.S. military.
    Trump derided McRaven as a “Hillary Clinton fan” and an “Obama backer” before suggesting that the four-star admiral, who recently left his post as chancellor of the University of Texas amid a battle with chronic lymphocytic leukemia, should have caught bin Laden faster.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    its bizarre that i would in an organisation that has a knack of creating new and ever more colourful insults but none are actually harsh enough for dotard.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    He couldn't listen to the Khasshogi tape in case it made him soil his pants, although he would have ran into the Florida schoolroom and tackled the gun man if he was there
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,996
    He couldn't listen to the Khasshogi tape in case it made him soil his pants, although he would have ran into the Florida schoolroom and tackled the gun man if he was there
    1. True.
    2. Bull.
    And we all know it.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Huffpost UK has an article about Trump's latest mistakes. These include criticising the admiral who led the mission to capture / kill bin Laden. He got the name of paradise wrong twice. On twitter he called a senator with a surname of Schiff Schitt instead when he criticised him, said something about Finland raking the undergrowth in their forest nation to prevent fires and his two year old tweet about how he wished they'd get rid of smokey the bear information adverts on TV any fire safety because it annoys him.

I'm sure there's got to be more that they've missed.
  • Matthewfalle
    Huffpost UK has an article about Trump's latest mistakes. These include criticising the admiral who led the mission to capture / kill bin Laden. He got the name of paradise wrong twice. On twitter he called a senator with a surname of Schiff Schitt instead when he criticised him, said something about Finland raking the undergrowth in their forest nation to prevent fires and his two year old tweet about how he wished they'd get rid of smokey the bear information adverts on TV any fire safety because it annoys him.

they've missed the fact that he is a khunt.

he also said that he hadn't been to see the troops (to call them "his troops") is an insult to them because he's had a ridiculously busy schedule. ie playing golf and not going out in the rain.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    his two year old tweet about how he wished they'd get rid of smokey the bear information adverts on TV any fire safety because it annoys him.

wasn't there also a fire at a trump building where someone died because dotard instructed the architects to remove all the fire safety from the build?

or he told them to and they to him to naff orf Ricky as it was illegal?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    Huffpost UK has an article about Trump's latest mistakes. These include criticising the admiral who led the mission to capture / kill bin Laden. He got the name of paradise wrong twice. On twitter he called a senator with a surname of Schiff Schitt instead when he criticised him, said something about Finland raking the undergrowth in their forest nation to prevent fires and his two year old tweet about how he wished they'd get rid of smokey the bear information adverts on TV any fire safety because it annoys him.

he also said that he hadn't been to see the troops (to call them "his troops") is an insult to them because he's had a ridiculously busy schedule. ie playing golf and not going out in the rain.
    And the puppet-masters who are pulling his strings delight in all of it, as it keeps the outraged people's eyes off both Trump's international mob racketeering, and the destabilisation of American institutions which are there to (at least in theory) preserve the Constitution and the rule of law.

They might as well report the lunatic ramblings of a random drunk off a random street: Trump either lies, or makes no sense at all with his word salads - his words certainly have no meaning of any value. The only value they have is to those who want the smokescreen.
  • Huffpost UK has an article about Trump's latest mistakes. These include criticising the admiral who led the mission to capture / kill bin Laden. He got the name of paradise wrong twice. On twitter he called a senator with a surname of Schiff Schitt instead when he criticised him, said something about Finland raking the undergrowth in their forest nation to prevent fires and his two year old tweet about how he wished they'd get rid of smokey the bear information adverts on TV any fire safety because it annoys him.

And the puppet-masters who are pulling his strings delight in all of it, as it keeps the outraged people's eyes off both Trump's international mob racketeering, and the destabilisation of American institutions which are there to (at least in theory) preserve the Constitution and the rule of law.

They might as well report the lunatic ramblings of a random drunk off a random street: Trump either lies, or makes no sense at all with his word salads - his words certainly have no meaning of any value. The only value they have is to those who want the smokescreen.
    When my kids start talking crap I ask why they are gargling alphabet soup.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,105
    When my kids start talking crap I ask why they are gargling alphabet soup.

At least kids can be funny.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Kids are generally a lot more mature as well.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • robert88
    Talking of kids, is Daddy gonna be very angry?

Ivanka Trump, daughter of President Trump and a top advisor to the president, used personal email to communicate with federal agencies on hundreds of occasions, the Washington Post reported on November 19, 2018.
    The president’s family is not above the law, and there are serious questions that Congress should immediately investigate. Did Ivanka Trump turn over all of her emails for preservation as required by law? Was she sending classified information over a private system. For more than two years, President Trump and senior leaders in Congress have made it very clear that they view the use of personal email servers for government business to be a serious offense that demands investigation and even prosecution, and we expect the same standard will be applied in this case.

Blessed are They Who Expect Nothing, for They Shall Never Be Disappointed.
  • Matthewfalle
    LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Lock the Trumps up one by one (include Kushners in that too). Never happen. If a Trump does it then it's OK for the pure reason they're a Trump. Privilege breeds contempt for the rule of law. That's for the masses not the elites that form the swamp Trump's wanting to drain.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    They will be locked up if found guilty of a crime by a court and sentenced by a judge.

But they won't unless the process of law takes place. One of the GREAT THINGS about democracy is the separation of the administration from the judiciary.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,185
    LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

He needs to start calling her crooked Ivanka.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,185
    FishFish wrote:
    They will be locked up if found guilty of a crime by a court and sentenced by a judge.

But they won't unless the process of law takes place. One of the GREAT THINGS about democracy is the separation of the administration from the judiciary.

Yes, it's not as though you'd see a President making a big effort to support his choice of judge as they are so separate.
  • Matthewfalle
    on the other hand though she is well fit.

but lock her up anyway for being crooked and evil.

Lock her up! lock her up! Lock her up!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    So Dump has passed on the Khoshoggi killing, no surprise there I guess, even though his 'own' intelligence agency told him who ordered it.
    “King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”
    clown prezzident