Donald Trump

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Now arguing with a supreme court judge - as you do...
  • I'm not bothered by such data being harvested. Not my name connected to it so really what harm caused? It seems companies getting data is considered a bad thing at times. I personally don't see an issue if both sides get something positive out of it and no harm is done.
    I'm Barack Obama, but they don't know it as I did it on an incognito tab in Chrome.

In between buying engagement rings, or just watching pr0n?
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    I'm not bothered by such data being harvested. Not my name connected to it so really what harm caused? It seems companies getting data is considered a bad thing at times. I personally don't see an issue if both sides get something positive out of it and no harm is done.
    I'm Barack Obama, but they don't know it as I did it on an incognito tab in Chrome.

In between buying engagement rings, or just watching pr0n?
    ...and reading WaPo. Ah, maybe that was the giveaway for my identity.

Incidentally, it reminds me of when the Torygraph started being subscription only, but all you had to do to read it was to block cookies. WaPo only allows three articles a month to be read... well...
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    Imposter wrote:
    Making enemies of them and the entire military and Intelligence Community probably ain't a great move, if you're a mobster, and have been having dalliances with foreign governments who might not share the same values as the US...
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    I actually got my mark almost in the dead centre. A place or two out. I really don't know what to make of that.

However it put me as closest to Merkel. BS! I do not trust or like her politics.

This quiz is typical BS quiz you see every so often based on biased questioning that allegedly uses some piece of biased research to develop. Why do we waste our time with these quizzes if triviality and uselessness?

I suspect that it is designed to harvest data so that the msm can monitor us better. Fallen into their trap, sheeple.

Is it possible to do anything in modern life without leaving a data trail? Just carrying a mobile or driving a car is a dead giveaway. Best to leave the mobile at home and go by bicycle; don't shop online, only pay for stuff with cash-in-hand earnings. Oh and keep your face hidden, wear a mask. But they'll get you in the end..
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Robert88 wrote:
    Best to leave the mobile at home and go by bicycle; don't shop online, only pay for stuff with cash-in-hand earnings. Oh and keep your face hidden, wear a mask. But they'll get you in the end..

thats how the MFs live. The Man will never get them.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    edited November 2018
    This quiz is typical BS quiz you see every so often based on biased questioning that allegedly uses some piece of biased research to develop. Why do we waste our time with these quizzes if triviality and uselessness?
    What part of your life isn't trivial and useless?! :D
    I suspect that it is designed to harvest data so that the msm can monitor us better. Fallen into their trap, sheeple.

Oooh nooo! MI5 and the CIA now know that I (or a male aged 45 to 55 somewhere in the UK) is more like Obama than Trump! And I'd been so desperately trying to keep that from them! Apart from on this forum of course where it is pretty bl00dy obvious!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Rolf F wrote:
    Well from a personal point of view I'd say time spent doing fun stuff with my 5 yo son such as cycle touring part of Brittany. There's other parts of my life that isn't at least one of those. If you can't say that then you need a better life somehow, IMHO.
  • rolf_f
    Rolf F wrote:
    Well from a personal point of view I'd say time spent doing fun stuff with my 5 yo son such as cycle touring part of Brittany. There's other parts of my life that isn't at least one of those. If you can't say that then you need a better life somehow, IMHO.

I console myself with having a sense of humour.....
  • BTW that age question, I'm technically over 45 but I'm not 46 yet. Is it just me or when there are age ranges like that does anyone else think it's wrong way to list ranges.
  • Rolf F wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

It's overrated.
  • rolf_f
    Rolf F wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

It's overrated.

I don't know - if any of our political leaders had a sense of humour then we might be in a better place right now. Trump too - ever seen him laugh?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,185
    Imposter wrote:
    Making enemies of them and the entire military and Intelligence Community probably ain't a great move, if you're a mobster, and have been having dalliances with foreign governments who might not share the same values as the US...

I think he forgets that even if he somehow makes two full terms as President at some point he'll be losing the protection that gives him and there'll be a lot of enemies looking for pay back.
  • Rolf F wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    It's overrated.

I don't know - if any of our political leaders had a sense of humour then we might be in a better place right now. Trump too - ever seen him laugh?
    I wonder whether Trump is really taking the pi$$ behind his phone when he's tweeting. In private could he be rolling around on the floor laughing at everyone getting their panties twisted over his every idiotic tweet?

I also like the idea that political leaders do have a sense of humour just leave it out of their public persona. When home with just family imagine Merkel as a Mrs Brown type character that'll have you on stitches if you met her in such a situation. Obviously without the being a male, Irish comedian in drag side of that character.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    one of Dotards recent tweets
    Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?
    Just how thick can this specimen be?
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    It's like he's stood on the back of a sinking ship saying "if we're sinking, how come we're 200 foot up in the air"
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • joe2008
    joe2008 Posts: 1,531
    one of Dotards recent tweets
    Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?
    Just how thick can this specimen be?

"Brutal and debased conman could shatter ALL RECORDS. Whatever happened to the office of President?"

Mike Scott @mickpuck
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    I wonder whether Trump is really taking the pi$$ behind his phone when he's tweeting. In private could he be rolling around on the floor laughing at everyone getting their panties twisted over his every idiotic tweet?
    Don’t over think it. He’s just an orange khunt with sh1t for brains.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • I just like the idea that it might be a wind up reality TV programme that will only get aired after he's left the Whitehouse. He kind of became a parody of himself to highlight the stupidity of the nationalists and supremacists and racists in America.

Of course it isn't but the idea amuses me.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    I just like the idea that it might be a wind up reality TV programme that will only get aired after he's left the Whitehouse. He kind of became a parody of himself to highlight the stupidity of the nationalists and supremacists and racists in America.

Of course it isn't but the idea amuses me.
    Seems like a more plausible explanation than most.
  • Possibly done with that democrat Michael Moore. Wouldn't that be funny. Not!

It's not plausible (I hope) but it's amusing. Imagine you were a writer for such a reality programme. Imagine the production meetings where they discussed the next direction to go in. I bet some on here could write something really good for such a show. Put words in the Trumpster's mouth to see how far they could go. I mean he's pushing the buttons of the right and the left.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ayjaycee wrote:

this post is perfection.

post of the year.

do you mind if i add it to my sig?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    ayjaycee wrote:

this post is perfection.

post of the year.

Knock yourself out old chap.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,996
    If this is in any way genuine then I am convinced that I have entered a Chris Morris alternate universe. :shock:

https://twitter.com/mickbk/status/1065624061055721473
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:
    If this is in any way genuine then I am convinced that I have entered a Chris Morris alternate universe. :shock:

How America cringes with his every word. I saw the telephone call live on a news channel, the American admiral they had in the studio jaw dropped at trumps ridiculous conversation. He was apparently saying things that should not be said in public re issues with the aircraft carrier. Why he focussed on a negative re the catapult system only he knows when he was supposed to be giving a thanksgiving message to the sailors. Probably to blame Obama admin for the catapult system.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,185
    PBlakeney wrote:

My favourite from the comments beneath is the one pointing out he's holding the telephone to his ear while on speakerphone. Has to be a hoax surely?
  • rolf_f
    ayjaycee wrote:

this post is perfection.

post of the year.

Yep, ayjaycee is the forums Oscar Wilde; you do well to appreciate him...
  • bianchimoon
    When asked what he was most thankful for this thanksgiving day, he said “me... I’ve done an awful lot for this country “
  • Like Snoop Dogg when he had his Hollywood star rolled out.
  • When asked what he was most thankful for this thanksgiving day, he said “me... I’ve done an awful lot for this country “
    His vainglorious, delusional proclamations remind me of Nicolae Ceaușescu. It'd be a shame if he went the same way.