Donald Trump

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    FishFace knows he is, he just thinks he's playing a really clever contrarian game and that the rest of us don't get it (yawn)

Actually this thread is based on people opposed to Trump to the point of hysteria - so I accept being relatively contrary - even if it is just to annoy them. And I do note that people do get annoyed which is amusing. However, the reality is that Trump was elected by a majority vote and his mandate is a product of populism so in that respect it is other contributors to this thread that are contrary.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFace knows he is, he just thinks he's playing a really clever contrarian game and that the rest of us don't get it (yawn)

Actually this thread is based on people opposed to Trump to the point of hysteria - so I accept being relatively contrary - even if it is just to annoy them. And I do note that people do get annoyed which is amusing. However, the reality is that Trump was elected by a majority vote and his mandate is a product of populism so in that respect it is other contributors to this thread that are contrary.

yet again you are wrong - he didn't get the majority vote in either the Presidential or mid terms.

and he's a khunt. thats a majority verdict.

going on your past posts if anyone bothered to believe them then you should be pretty narked off with his recent behaviour, but as you're full of shyyt it obviously doesn't make a blind bit of difference.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    FishFish wrote:
    However, the reality is that Trump was elected by a majority vote and his mandate is a product of populism...
    There's a certain irony in a populist candidate being consistently pretty much the most unpopular president ever, and of course to say that he was elected by a majority is either a pathetic lie or pathetically ignorant... come to think of it f² does remind me a bit of someone...
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Trump did have some important meetings, here's one with Putin.

WzEyMTIxMTIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay9pL3BpeC8yMDE2LzEyLzEzLzEwLzNCNTRFODBBMDAwMDA1NzgtNDAyODE4Ni1Ub2t5b19wcmVzZW50ZWRfWXVtZV93aG9fd2FzX3RoZW5fYV9wdXBweV90b19QdXRpbl9mb3VyX3llYXJzX2FnLW0tMTdfMTQ4MTYyNDYxMjgzMS5qcGciLCJybmQ3ODU3IiwiZjA1YTgyMiJd
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The system of voting where there is a number of votes for each state and the party that wins most votes in that state gets those votes doesn't always result in a majority voting for the winning candidate. TBH isn't it likely that the candidate winning the few states with the highest number of votes usually wins no matter whether they get a majority or even the biggest share of the votes?

That is widely known and f2 will know about this.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    FishFish wrote:
    No country in Europe would allow him to travel by car. Britain did not and France neither.
    So you're not doing it to be contrary, You post complete and utter bullshyte because you think it's true. Sad.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    Dumps meltdown since the mid-terms...
    Fire Attorney general
    Put a puppet in place as new AG
    Insult the French president
    Insult the US war dead
    Refuse to go in a car as it would disrupt Paris traffic
    Call his own countries elections rigged
    Blame California fire disaster on Forestry officials
    Threaten to cut off Government help to California disaster zone
    ... Still winning
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Ironically, the fire started on Federal land, not state land.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    FishFish wrote:

yet again you are wrong - he didn't get the majority vote in either the Presidential or mid terms.

and he's a khunt. thats a majority verdict.

going on your past posts if anyone bothered to believe them then you should be pretty narked off with his recent behaviour, but as you're full of shyyt it obviously doesn't make a blind bit of difference.

Calm down - you are only upsetting yourself.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish wrote:
    Donald Trump is the Greatest World Leader EVER. FACT. He is an all weather President.

This looks very much like a job application. What you interested in doing? Doesn't matter if you aren't qualified, you can be the new Gorka.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    This looks very much like a job application. What you interested in doing? Doesn't matter if you aren't qualified, you can be the new Gorka.
    It's just a job application to be a fairly boring and unwitty contrarian on BR. Not sure why anyone engages. At least with someone like Manc33 there was a certain frisson about the insane responses.
  • This looks very much like a job application. What you interested in doing? Doesn't matter if you aren't qualified, you can be the new Gorka.
    It's just a job application to be a fairly boring and unwitty contrarian on BR. Not sure why anyone engages. At least with someone like Manc33 there was a certain frisson about the insane responses.

I get the impression even he's bored with it now. The above was a lazy attempt. Come on FishFish, you're turning out to just be a Coopster wannabe.
  • briantrumpet

I get the impression even he's bored with it now. The above was a lazy attempt. Come on FishFish, you're turning out to just be a Coopster wannabe.
    He's just going through the motions: it's a sh1t job.
  • Matthewfalle

He's just going through the motions: it's a sh1t job.

much the same as being an auditor really. just shyyyt.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    https://mobile.twitter.com/armeedeterre ... 2999027712
    It gets to something when the cheese eating surrender monkeys army take the wee wee out of the US president :D:D:D
    "There is rain, but it's not serious," Armee de Terre, the official account of France's army, tweeted. "We stay motivated."
  • https://mobile.twitter.com/armeedeterre/status/1061908742999027712
    It gets to something when the cheese eating surrender monkeys army take the wee wee out of the US president :D:D:D
    "There is rain, but it's not serious," Armee de Terre, the official account of France's army, tweeted. "We stay motivated."
    Add to that he bailed on attending Arlington cemetry yesterday and called for the suppression of Floridian postal ballots, which includes the votes from the military serving overseas, on Veterans Day. Plus those sent to the border will miss Thanksgiving with their families for his $220m hate-filled vanity project.

Never has there been a more self-centred khunt who doesn't give a toss for the military he is supposed to command.
  • bianchimoon
    https://mobile.twitter.com/armeedeterre/status/1061908742999027712
    Add to that he bailed on attending Arlington cemetry yesterday and called for the suppression of Floridian postal ballots, which includes the votes from the military serving overseas, on Veterans Day. Plus those sent to the border will miss Thanksgiving with their families for his $220m hate-filled vanity project.

Never has there been a more self-centred khunt who doesn't give a toss for the military he is supposed to command.
    And 7,500 troops sit idly at the border waiting to be “invaded” in e few months time by women and children, while California burns.. morethanakhunt
  • Rumours on the Twitter that something weird is happening with conservative media outlets. Matt Drudge has deleted his entire Twitter feed. Fox news, fox news politics, fox news research and national enquirer have not posted anything for days.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,996
    At least we now know what the K stands for in Donald K. Trump.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • bianchimoon
    Rumours on the Twitter that something weird is happening with conservative media outlets. Matt Drudge has deleted his entire Twitter feed. Fox news, fox news politics, fox news research and national enquirer have not posted anything for days.
    I read something the other day saying major tensions between news reporters and 'opinion' givers 'Hanitty/Carlson' etc going on at Faux News
  • Matthewfalle
    methinks that his military/veteran fukkk ups lately may have annoyed part of his fan base .....

however, i am good mates with an ex-US Marine now serving NG and bizarrely he is still very much pro Khunttard so it seems that for some reason he hasn't annoyed everyone ....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Rumours on the Twitter that something weird is happening with conservative media outlets. Matt Drudge has deleted his entire Twitter feed. Fox news, fox news politics, fox news research and national enquirer have not posted anything for days.

Nothing from Wikileaks for 5 days, either...afaik...
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Also rumours of more indictments dropping in the next few days, too...
  • methinks that his military/veteran fukkk ups lately may have annoyed part of his fan base .....

however, i am good mates with an ex-US Marine now serving NG and bizarrely he is still very much pro Khunttard so it seems that for some reason he hasn't annoyed everyone ....
    Maybe he's fallen for all the lies regarding increased military spending and increased support for vets.

The truth is spending is only maintaining with past administration with most spending either planned by or rolling over from Obama so it may appear no better but also no worse which must provide some comfort, and hence loyalty, for now.

Basically, despite Trump's efforts he hasn't yet managed to screw over or p1ss off all the military but he's trying.
  • briantrumpet
    Imposter wrote:

Nothing from Wikileaks for 5 days, either...afaik...
    Twitter has become slightly addictive for trying to work out what the next lunacy connected to Trumpworld is going to be: of course, that's the reason it has also been such a powerful vector for spreading disinformation too, but there do seem to be a few voices who do have some good insights that the 'mainstream media' are slow, or loath, to report.

But it does seem that at the moment both the new Democrat majority in Congress, and therefore a post-election Mueller, are making moves that will check the lunacy.

As for people who stick with Trump, no matter what, there is a very strong whiff of cultism about it all: if Trump has learnt one thing, it is that he really could do anything and get away with it, at least with a proportion of followers. There is no logic in it for the followers... one definition of 'cultism' is "A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease" - and Trump has defined the 'disease' as anything or anyone who opposes his goals (which all just happen to be all about personal enrichment and self-image). The trashing of the Constitution and concomitant undermining of democracy are merely byproducts of his primary goals. Unfortunately he's got some intelligent and subversive people using his lunacy to further their dangerous ends.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    ..Unfortunately he's got some intelligent and subversive people using his lunacy to further their dangerous ends.

Yes, he pulled off some moves that are way above his own abilities. He's a showman playing a part largely. Who is the circus master? Probably no one person but what binds them together? What could blow them apart?
  • briantrumpet
    Robert88 wrote:
    ..Unfortunately he's got some intelligent and subversive people using his lunacy to further their dangerous ends.

Yes, he pulled off some moves that are way above his own abilities. He's a showman playing a part largely. Who is the circus master? Probably no one person but what binds them together? What could blow them apart?
    He's the proverbial useful idiot, who's easy to play (a combination of flattery and financial/reputational leverage). It's an unholy alliance of people (Russia, ultra-rich, etc.) which is playing him like a violin. They've all got different reasons for wanting to upset the status quo, but they've found a singular idiot who is their agent.
  • Trump to Europe: "Stop expecting us to protect you - spend more on your own defence!"
    Macron: "We should spend more on our own defence"
    Trump: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5787744256
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,184
    Trump to Europe: "Stop expecting us to protect you - spend more on your own defence!"
    Macron: "We should spend more on our own defence"
    Trump: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5787744256

His ability to sink lower when you think he has plumbed the depths is incredible!
  • Matthewfalle
    Khuntard has just had a pop at Macron because Macron said it wasn't cool to be a racist fascist but Khuntard thinks it is.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.