Donald Trump

Comments

• Pross wrote:
    Dotard has just predicted that the hurricane will be "tremendously wet".

#meteorological genius

And windy?

Maybe he gets his weather reports from someone like Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam - keep it simple to avoid confusing him.
    All will be OK, he will throw paper towels at people and say that was the greatest response to a Hurricane, ever, even a wet windy one.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Pross wrote:

#meteorological genius

And windy?

Maybe he gets his weather reports from someone like Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam - keep it simple to avoid confusing him.
    All will be OK, he will throw paper towels at people and say that was the greatest response to a Hurricane, ever, even a wet windy one.
    just seen his WH speech on the hurricane, " it's a hurricane, it's a bad storm, it's a big storm, bad things can happen.. it's called mother nature, you never know, but we know..." phew that's cleared it that up :roll:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    But it has not cleared up the 'twitter storm' that was predicted and never seen.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish

#meteorological genius

What he is saying that the storm will be accompanied by significant rainfall. If you were to look at two phrases:

'tremendously wet'
    'meteorological genius'

Then the former is self consistent and good English and the second is baffling and poor English.

I did note that by co-incidence both doublets (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) are in your post. Just saying.

• FishFish
    ...and don't forget 'pick elf' emanated from the learned professor too.

• FishFish
    ...and not Mr Trump.

• Akirasho
    Akirasho Posts: 1,892
    ... at least my fellow American evacuees in the face of Hurricane Florence need not worry about packing paper towels.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • 3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000........This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!
    Just when you think he can't, he keeps on trumping himself
  • 3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000........This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

Him noting that the majority of deaths resulting from the hurricane happened after the hurricane (when the government should be providing effective relief), not during it, is what I believe they call a "self own".
  • cooldad wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    This thread and most of its contributors exhibit Trumpery except that they do not need 'attractive' or 'showy' in the interests of precision.

I bet you are the life and soul of a party.

I'm not. Partly because I've never been to one and partly because I take life seriously and dislike public displays of enjoyment and actively campaign against happiness.

Fishbot has been outed as Jacob Rees Mong.

but this cannot be true. JRM has six children so he has haf sexual intercourse six times.

Fishy has never had sexual intercourse as no one would ever be that stupid.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    cooldad wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    This thread and most of its contributors exhibit Trumpery except that they do not need 'attractive' or 'showy' in the interests of precision.

I bet you are the life and soul of a party.

I'm not. Partly because I've never been to one and partly because I take life seriously and dislike public displays of enjoyment and actively campaign against happiness.

Fishbot has been outed as Jacob Rees Mong.

but this cannot be true. JRM has six children so he has haf sexual intercourse six times.

Fishy has never had sexual intercourse as no one would ever be that stupid.

The butler did it.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000........This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

Him noting that the majority of deaths resulting from the hurricane happened after the hurricane (when the government should be providing effective relief), not during it, is what I believe they call a "self own".

There is a four figure number of people who died who probably wouldn't had Trump not been elected president (irrc there were at least 1000 additional deaths in the period after the immediate hurricane event over the normal death rate - ie people who died who wouldn't have had there been adequate aid). I'm glad I haven't caused 1000 plus people to die due to my callous decision making.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Rolf F wrote:
    3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000........This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

There is a four figure number of people who died who probably wouldn't had Trump not been elected president (irrc there were at least 1000 additional deaths in the period after the immediate hurricane event over the normal death rate - ie people who died who wouldn't have had there been adequate aid). I'm glad I haven't caused 1000 plus people to die due to my callous decision making.
    The problem with Trump is his entire personality is rigged against him
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Trump practising aid handouts in Puerto Rico

_98131106_tv042165880.jpg
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Paul Manafort, who once headed President Donald Trump's campaign, pleaded guilty Friday to conspiracy charges and has agreed to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller's ongoing investigations under a new plea deal.

This:
    I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

may need revision.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,986
    "When I said "such" and "brave", I meant "no" and "cowardly"."
    Maybe...
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,179
    It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump though and nothing to do with Russia. It's just a witch hunt.

In that case he should have nothing to worry about and Mueller is going to look foolish giving such a generous plea bargain. Alternatively, Trump is getting nervous. You decide...
  • robert88
    I am not going to decide anything of the sort. All I know is that Manafort has evidently cracked under pressure.

We don't want Trump impeached or forced to resign just quietly emasculated (figuratively speaking, altho..).
  • Imagine being Donald Trump, and not even being the worst person in your family called Donald Trump.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnwjBsVnSN1 ... ldjtrumpjr
  • Imagine being Donald Trump, and not even being the worst person in your family called Donald Trump.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnwjBsVnSN1 ... ldjtrumpjr
    like father... like son, attempted rape allegations are just humour to the 'big' man who hunts elephants for trophies.. sad :(
  • Stormy’s description of Dotard genitals.......

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... f-cheating
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    Stormy’s description of Dotard genitals.......

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... f-cheating

Is that work-safe?
  • Is it life safe? Seriously, do you want to read about Trump's genitalia? It's enough to say she can remember it in detail without giving that detail surely?
  • the weird thing is she is prepared to relive/remember it :?
  • She did say it was consensual. So perhaps it wasn't a bad memory for her. Which for everyone else is not something that's easily understood shall we say.
  • Trump just said, "China is now paying the US billions of dollars in tariffs", he doesn't know who pays the tariffs!!!!!!!
    I hope his supporters realise his idiotic error, this is beyond bizarre!
  • "not freakishly small"
  • robert88
    She did say it was consensual. So perhaps it wasn't a bad memory for her. Which for everyone else is not something that's easily understood shall we say.

i.e. it wasn't rape?
    Is it life safe? Seriously, do you want to read about Trump's genitalia? It's enough to say she can remember it in detail without giving that detail surely?

It's a kind of proof that it happened. Like fingerprints: every prick has unique dick.
  • Robert88 wrote:
    She did say it was consensual. So perhaps it wasn't a bad memory for her. Which for everyone else is not something that's easily understood shall we say.

i.e. it wasn't rape?
    As in she wanted to be in that situation, having sex with Trump. As in her actions are to most people what you'd describe as a disgusting prospect. Not many find him sexually attractive enough to have intercourse with. IIRC they met up more than once.
    Robert88 wrote:
    Is it life safe? Seriously, do you want to read about Trump's genitalia? It's enough to say she can remember it in detail without giving that detail surely?

It's a kind of proof that it happened. Like fingerprints: every prick has unique dick.

I get that bit but would you really want to actually read the description when the fact she can describe it accurately has enough weight for most people? Maybe a court must hear it and see his bits I suppose but we don't need that in a paper (online or print).
  • Robert88 wrote:

i.e. it wasn't rape?

Art of the deal innit... $150,000 for a BJ, he's a crap negotiator :D