Donald Trump

Comments

• Robert88 wrote:
    Is it life safe? Seriously, do you want to read about Trump's genitalia? It's enough to say she can remember it in detail without giving that detail surely?

It's a kind of proof that it happened. Like fingerprints: every prick has unique dick.

I get that bit but would you really want to actually read the description when the fact she can describe it accurately has enough weight for most people? Maybe a court must hear it and see his bits I suppose but we don't need that in a paper (online or print).

No, but just imagine what he wants to tweet.

My guess is he wants to tweet a picture of the New York Post cover from when he faked a story about him and Marla.
  • It's not his money (inherited foundation money right?)
  • Robert88 wrote:
    Stormy’s description of Dotard genitals.......

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... f-cheating

Is that work-safe?

its The Guardian. So yes.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • the weird thing is she is prepared to relive/remember it :?

its in her book that she is trying to sell. everyone has a mortgage to pay and this is her way of getting it paid.

no worse or better than hundreds of other things people do to pay their mortgage.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • the weird thing is she is prepared to relive/remember it :?

its in her book that she is trying to sell. everyone has a mortgage to pay and this is her way of getting it paid.

no worse or better than hundreds of other things people do to pay their mortgage.
    yes it was a tongue in cheek comment, i was more feeling sympathy for her.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Robert88 wrote:

Is that work-safe?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    Just seen the description of the genitalia - at first, I wished I hadn't but then it occurred to me that it might actually have been a mushroom or some other fungus and I smiled because it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • Robert88 wrote:
    Robert88 wrote:

Is that work-safe?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

yes.

#like a native

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • "This is a tough hurricane - one of the wettest we've seen, from the standpoint of water. Rarely have we had an experience like it, and it certainly is not good."

From a prepared speech he put out.
  • david7m
    david7m Posts: 636
    Large mushroom bell apparently:)
    Dave
  • robert88
    ayjaycee wrote:
    Just seen the description of the genitalia - at first, I wished I hadn't but then it occurred to me that it might actually have been a mushroom or some other fungus and I smiled because it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

..or dickhead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbofqJ8fa3XFY-pRfxysVOTLzl9UH3nhukXtKlW3w5XhUI07iYhg
  • Interesting Tweets from Tony Schwartz, ghost writer of the Art of the Deal, having read Woodward's book;
    Takeaway #1 from Woodward's Fear: The smartest guy in the original Trump White House -- and very likely the most evil and demented -- was Steve Bannon.
    Takeaway #2 from Woodward's Fear: Trump doesn't have much money. As Jared Kushne put itr: "HJe doesn't have a lot of cash." My own guess: after debt, Trump may have a negative net worth. And he's never been remotely close to being a billionaire.
    Takeaway #3 from Woodward's fear: Trump is incredibly lonely. (He always has been. He has never had a friend, and doesn't understand friendship, because it requires being interested in and caring about someone else.
  • Interesting Tweets from Tony Schwartz, ghost writer of the Art of the Deal, having read Woodward's book;
    Takeaway #1 from Woodward's Fear: The smartest guy in the original Trump White House -- and very likely the most evil and demented -- was Steve Bannon.

I'm about 25% through it, and my takeaway #1a is that you will appear smarter in the Bob Woodward book if you talk to Bob Woodward. I assume Rob Porter also spoke to Woodward.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Interesting Tweets from Tony Schwartz, ghost writer of the Art of the Deal, having read Woodward's book;

I'm about 25% through it, and my takeaway #1a is that you will appear smarter in the Bob Woodward book if you talk to Bob Woodward. I assume Rob Porter also spoke to Woodward.

Is that a criticism of Woodward?

is it worth getting a copy of or just reading the highlights?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Dinyull wrote:
    Interesting Tweets from Tony Schwartz, ghost writer of the Art of the Deal, having read Woodward's book;

Is that a criticism of Woodward?

Only mildly. It's a good book, and I believe the sourcing is impeccable, but inevitably, if you aren't one of the people that spoke to him, he hasn't got your viewpoint.
  • robert88
    Who will be Deep Throat?
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    Robert88 wrote:
    Who will be Deep Throat?
    According to Stormy, it wouldn't have to be very deep at all!
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • He's not keen on Jeff anymore
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • robert88
    He's not keen on Jeff anymore

Maybe he should have a referendum on whether to sack him and also Mueller?

Anyway, I gather there are thoughts that Trump should be made lifetime President due to his achievements, is the most popular POTUS ever, the security of the nation and because he just wants to be.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Robert88 wrote:

Anyway, I gather there are thoughts that Trump should be made lifetime President due to his achievements, is the most popular POTUS ever, the security of the nation and because he just wants to be.

I agree entirely. Putin did it, Xi did it, that bloke from Kyrgistan, the Queen too.

Anyway this week:

He sorted out NAFTA
    Fixed China
    Re-united Korea
    Built a wall across the Sahara
    Made Brexit a winner
    PERSONALLY saved thousands in Florida

What other leader is just an outright hero?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • You missed out shrunk the Sahara and gave a man a new boat.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • And handed the middle East to China.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,102
    And handed the middle East to China.

What a good idea. I'm sure the Aghani's could re kindle the opium market in the far east. You know, start it off with loss leaders. Given the rise in wealth in China, it could be quite lucrative.

http://www.buysharesinafghanistanspoppyindustry.af.com
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Rosenstein.. about to be told to resign.. he says he won't.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,782
    edited September 2018
    Rosenstein.. about to be told to resign.. he says he won't.

He's out.

But whether he was fired or resigns matters apparently because of who can replace him. Sounds like Kelly is saying he verbally resigned, which could make it awkward.
  • robert88
    That leaves Mueller exposed (obviously not in the same way as Kavanaugh ).
  • Rosenstein.. about to be told to resign.. he says he won't.

He's out.
    Not yet, Trumps at the UN, Chief of staff has to ask him to resign, reports say he says he won't and that Trump will have to fire him
  • Robert88 wrote:
    That leaves Mueller exposed (obviously not in the same way as Kavanaugh ).
    :lol:
  • Sam Stein (Daily Beast) 9 minutes ago on twitter "Rosenstein has not submitted a resignation and is still the Deputy Attorney General. He is expecting to be fired. According to sources familiar.

I take it that means "According to Rosenstein".