Donald Trump

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Yup, some gems from Woodward, the fake president will Be in another Twitter rage soon :):D

So has this predicted 'Twitter rage' , whatever that is , started yet - GREAT SAGE?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    This question is an insult to muppets.

What does this mean - what quesation - what muppets.? Thankyou.

• FishFish wrote:
    Yup, some gems from Woodward, the fake president will Be in another Twitter rage soon :):D

So has this predicted 'Twitter rage' , whatever that is , started yet - GREAT SAGE?

Yes I am the GREAT SAGE, because as predicted it has.. thank you :roll:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,986
    FishFish wrote:

Looking like (un)civil war at the Whitehouse.
    Does that count?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Trouble at mill. Who,d a thunk it?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... resistance

#resistance
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Trouble at mill. Who,d a thunk it?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... resistance

#resistance
    The anonymous author describes Trump as amoral, “anti-trade and anti-democratic” and prone to making “half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions”.

Of course, to be fair we already knew this but always helpful to have confirmation from direct from the nut house......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Do you think it's Pence?
  • My money's on Mattis
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • I'd contribute to payment for any senior official who can bring Trump down. If that's legal. A kind of reward offered for information that results in impeachment and conviction of Trump and hopefully his cronies.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    I'd contribute to payment for any senior official who can bring Trump down. If that's legal. A kind of reward offered for information that results in impeachment and conviction of Trump and hopefully his cronies.

Impeachment would deal with Trump, and be quite satisfying of course.

But the problem is that it wouldn't in any way deal with his supporters. In fact it would encourage them, because it would feed right into their "done in by the elite" mentality.

Trump needs to be defeated politically, and demonstrating that he is an 4rsehole / criminal might help with this, but the bad news is that the evidence so far suggests that it hasn't.
  • bompington wrote:
    I'd contribute to payment for any senior official who can bring Trump down. If that's legal. A kind of reward offered for information that results in impeachment and conviction of Trump and hopefully his cronies.

But the problem is that it wouldn't in any way deal with his supporters. In fact it would encourage them, because it would feed right into their "done in by the elite" mentality.

Trump needs to be defeated politically, and demonstrating that he is an 4rsehole / criminal might help with this, but the bad news is that the evidence so far suggests that it hasn't.
    Trump has twisted the narrative to the point where criminal behaviour is acceptable if the president says so.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,102
    A resignation however would probably incense his followers - Trump could claim he was driven out/set up/was a victim of fake news.
    But, perhaps that would disenfranchise them from the 'democratic system' and never vote again.
    (Probably a good thing).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • FishFish
    bompington wrote:

I agree that defeat through political means is the only way. Impeachment is an alien concept to the UK judicial system because it is felt wrong to have parliament throw out the monarch.

• FishFish
    Trump has twisted the narrative to the point where criminal behaviour is acceptable if the president says so.

No he has not.

• FishFish wrote:

No he has not.

Glad to hear you say that.
  • My money's on Mattis

NOt his style - Mattis would put his name to it and dare anyone to take him on.

#zerofucksgiven

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Apparently Pence is the only one that uses the word 'Lodestar' frequently, so someone's being clever framing Pence as he's not allowed to write joined up lettering
  • FishFish
    FishFish wrote:

No he has not.

Glad to hear you say that.

How could you hear it - maybe you could see it.

• FishFish
    FishFish wrote:

I've looked on twitter - there is no 'Twitter Rage'. Are you spreading fake news? Can you identify enraged comments? I'm just curious to see them. Great Sage and Great Onion.

• FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

I've looked on twitter - there is no 'Twitter Rage'. Are you spreading fake news? Can you identify enraged comments? I'm just curious to see them. Great Sage and Great Onion.

Stuffing comes to mind
  • Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing is a fun watch/read.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • pblakeney
    FishFish wrote:

No he has not.
    Oh yes he has!
    Too early?
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,102
    What's this?! The BR panto?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    Pinno wrote:
    What's this?! The BR panto?
    Oh, no it's not.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Oh yes it is

#he’sbehindyou

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pblakeney
    Oh yes it is

#he’sbehindyou
    Thanks for that image. Creepy as.
    You bar steward!
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • FishFish
    Well I still cant see the Twitter Rage - but checked on the top items on the BBC - now that is:

1. How Comedy duo's TV break turned sour.
    2. Is Idlib set to end the Syrian war?
    3. I quit teaching to become an acrobat.
    4. 'I've had enough 0- it's making me angry' - about a weather forecaster - sorry presenter.
    5. First 'dementia friendly' rail line - could be of use to some of the forum members.

Where is the Trump issue! Thank God we are discussing it here - and praying that he wins the mid terms.

By contrast in my household:

1. Yes he took his sports kit.
    2. No I'm not travelling next week
    3. Well that means we are both NOT BOTHERING to go to work today.
    4. I'd like one of those pies from Aldi - no the chicken one.
    5. Current algebra is a substitute for Hamiltonian formulations - not an extension.

• Conway!
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,116
    FishFish wrote:
    Well I still cant see the Twitter Rage - but checked on the top items on the BBC - now that is:

1. How Comedy duo's TV break turned sour.
    2. Is Idlib set to end the Syrian war?
    3. I quit teaching to become an acrobat.
    4. 'I've had enough 0- it's making me angry' - about a weather forecaster - sorry presenter.
    5. First 'dementia friendly' rail line - could be of use to some of the forum members.

Where is the Trump issue! Thank God we are discussing it here - and praying that he wins the mid terms.

By contrast in my household:

1. Yes he took his sports kit.
    2. No I'm not travelling next week
    3. Well that means we are both NOT BOTHERING to go to work today.
    4. I'd like one of those pies from Aldi - no the chicken one.
    5. Current algebra is a substitute for Hamiltonian formulations - not an extension.

How does Trump win an election in which he's not standing?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition