Donald Trump

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    rjsterry wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    imafatman wrote:
    What I want to know is why so many people in this country seem to like him? They have zero clue about American Politics but stand up and say how great a president they think Trump is.

It just goes to show how farked up politics has become. It's not about politics, it's about populism. And it's why a buffoon like Boris Johnson may just stand a decent chance of becoming Prime Minister. For christ sake. One bellend after another.
    Your forum name whilst no doubt being understated is ridiculous.

Why would you say that?

At a guess I'd say boredom. That, or being a jet-setting head of audit at a dual listed company isn't working out for him.

mf says that he thought that fishman said he was a maths teacher?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    At home with Kellyanne and George. Cracking article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 278972d9d1

In which Kellyanne Conway takes a swipe at her own husband for being "disrespectful" and displaying "a violation of basic decency,", then tries to have it quoted as from "a person familiar with their relationship."

Outstanding.

Brilliant example of the downtrodden husband haha.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Dinyull wrote:
    At home with Kellyanne and George. Cracking article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 278972d9d1

In which Kellyanne Conway takes a swipe at her own husband for being "disrespectful" and displaying "a violation of basic decency,", then tries to have it quoted as from "a person familiar with their relationship."

Outstanding.

Brilliant example of the downtrodden husband haha.

When I read it this morning, I couldn't help thinking he's playing a double agent, he's joined these anti trump lobby groups and is sleeping with Trumps RH woman. TBH i think WoPo were too nice to them, she's evil!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    She's just the typical, will do anything to be famous American. Loves all the attention.

Heard someone on the radio last night talking about how morally bankrupt people are these days - she is a prime example.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,983
    PBlakeney wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    So when is CovfefeMan due to visit Dallas TX?
    November 22nd.
    In an ideal world. Which it unfortunately isn't.
    Trouble is the other guy was 'seen to' by the mafia and/or Russians, the present guy is owned by the mafia and the russians

Corrected for accuracy.
    Fair point. Well made. Pity.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,983
    Rolf F wrote:
    Looks like the end of Trump - “lying and recent conduct, characterized by increasingly frenzied commentary, is wholly inconsistent with access to the nation’s most closely held secrets”.

Oh, ahh, no. This isn't a quote about Trump; it's about Brennan. Who'd have thought?........
    One for the irony thread I thought when I heard that this morning.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    Dinyull wrote:
    She's just the typical, will do anything to be famous American. Loves all the attention.

Heard someone on the radio last night talking about how morally bankrupt people are these days - she is a prime example.

All that and a face like a slapped 4rse.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • Matthewfalle
    Dinyull wrote:

not just americans - brits are just as bad: just cast your eye over any tabloid/tv screen.

#britain:itsnotthatgreat

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    ayjaycee wrote:
    Dinyull wrote:

All that and a face like a slapped 4rse.

mf can't argue with the fact that she's a bit of a munter...

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Rolf F wrote:
    Why would you say that?

To annoy him obviously. And if it is not then what does that say about you.

...great detective. :lol:
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish

Nope - I have qualifications in maths / physics but not in teaching and don't teach.

You neither revere me nor stalk me particularly well. But I do have qualifications unlike some of the unintelligent hat ORs on this site.

• Matthewfalle
    FishFish wrote:

Nope - I have qualifications in maths / physics but not in teaching and don't teach.

You neither revere me nor stalk me particularly well. But I do have qualifications unlike some of the unintelligent hat ORs on this site.

you must be threaders at that.

#sympathy

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • bianchimoon
    The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it. Never let someone hold you up! I will instead...
    Resign?

haha he's in the middle of a flounce over his military parade....
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    Damm it's not resign, he's going to someone else's parade instead :(
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,774
    He's going to Paris because he likes a parade, which is nice. Hope he's told France.
  • Matthewfalle
    sorry - he's what? going to hold a US military parade in France?

all the MFs are very confused

#wtaf?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    áh - now mf understands. mf explained all and its clear as.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... elay-costs

#endex!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-apocalypse-now-vietnam-vets-row-war-white-house-meeting-a8496626.html

Unbelievable. Trump argues with veterans that the nalpalm scene in Apocalypse Now was Agent Orange.

Jesus Christ, the guy is a f*cking moron!!
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Agent Orange in fact being the Kremlin code name for Trump.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • FishFish
    Not bad....fairly good in fact but took you too long to respond. :D

• Matthewfalle
    FishFish wrote:
    Not bad....fairly good in fact but took you too long to respond. :D

no coms, etc, eh.

#threàders

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    áh - now mf understands. mf explained all and its clear as.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... elay-costs

#endex!

7855707_78e25afa-a218-11e8-b14f-17f8c406e2c6-1.jpg

I guess he thinks he's Napoleon:

Napoleon_and_Imperial_Guard.jpg
  • Well now we know from Giuliani, truth isn't truth.

Or in other words, Giuliani knows Trump's continual lying is about to catch up with him and he will perjure himself under oath so Giuliani is getting in first to discredit the overwhelming body of truth to protect Trump's lies.

Oh and in the same interview Giuliani admitted the true and primary purpose of the meeting with Russians was to get info on Hillary but then denies it was collusion/conspiring (with a foreign agent).

Is this what he means by truth isn't truth? Say something happened then immediately deny it.
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Well now we know from Giuliani, truth isn't truth.

Or in other words, Giuliani knows Trump's continual lying is about to catch up with him and he will perjure himself under oath so Giuliani is getting in first to discredit the overwhelming body of truth to protect Trump's lies.

Oh and in the same interview Giuliani admitted the true and primary purpose of the meeting with Russians was to get info on Hillary but then denies it was collusion/conspiring (with a foreign agent).

Is this what he means by truth isn't truth? Say something happened then immediately deny it.

This is the same Giuliani that claimed that Hillary Clinton didn't attend Ground Zero in the aftermath of the attacks and is pictured at his left hand side almost constantly throughout his own visits.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • robert88
    Oh, you mean that Hillary Clinton..
  • robert88
    ..and in any dictatorship worth the name, it's not what you say, it's who you are.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    FishFish wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Why would you say that?

To annoy him obviously. And if it is not then what does that say about you.

...great detective. :lol:

If what is it not? And I don't know what my question says about me; nothing much I'd assume. I just wanted you to clarify your reasons behind your being unpleasant; they seem to be inadequate.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45254374

You've gotta love Trump's super over-simplified logic. Yes, dickhead, that's how these kinds of processes work, all people get to say their account of what's being investigated. It's not then concluded by a person casually listening to two quick accounts and deciding "well, I think that one is right", let along being because one of his mates said it.

He does however put his reasons for 'not getting involved' very eloquently and articulately....
    "I've decided to stay out. Now I don't have to stay out. I can go in, and I could do whatever - I could run it if I want. But I decided to stay out, I'm totally allowed to be involved if I wanted to be. So far, I haven't chosen to be involved. I'll stay out."
  • mfin wrote:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45254374

You've gotta love Trump's super over-simplified logic. Yes, dickhead, that's how these kinds of processes work, all people get to say their account of what's being investigated. It's not then concluded by a person casually listening to two quick accounts and deciding "well, I think that one is right", let along being because one of his mates said it.

He does however put his reasons for 'not getting involved' very eloquently and articulately....
    "I've decided to stay out. Now I don't have to stay out. I can go in, and I could do whatever - I could run it if I want. But I decided to stay out, I'm totally allowed to be involved if I wanted to be. So far, I haven't chosen to be involved. I'll stay out."
    He has such an infantile mind. This could be straight out the mouth of a pre-teen;
    "So if I say something and he (Comey) says something, and it's my word against his, and he's best friends with Mueller, so Mueller might say: 'Well, I believe Comey,' and even if I'm telling the truth, that makes me a liar. That's no good,"