Donald Trump

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I prefer his populism to all that we have in the UK and Europe.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    mf is going to have a stamp made and go around stamping things with his face and the "approved" wording.

You won't do that.

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    FishFish wrote:

That is to be expected рыбарыба.

By the way, how was that spitroast with Trump and Putin?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,208
    cooldad wrote:
    You can't make some shoot up.

'EPA is now allowing asbestos back into manufacturing'

https://archpaper.com/2018/08/epa-asbes ... facturing/

And it gets weirder.

'Earlier last month, The Washington Post noted that the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and the ADAO had discovered a controversial post on Russian asbestos exporter Uralasbest’s Facebook page showing photos of company pallets stamped with a seal of U.S. President Donald Trump’s face.'

The seal reads 'Approved by Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States'

Asbestos-3-645x430.jpg

Shirley that has to be a faked up picture, no?
  • cooldad
    orraloon wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    You can't make some shoot up.

'EPA is now allowing asbestos back into manufacturing'

https://archpaper.com/2018/08/epa-asbes ... facturing/

And it gets weirder.

'Earlier last month, The Washington Post noted that the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and the ADAO had discovered a controversial post on Russian asbestos exporter Uralasbest’s Facebook page showing photos of company pallets stamped with a seal of U.S. President Donald Trump’s face.'

The seal reads 'Approved by Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States'

Asbestos-3-645x430.jpg

Shirley that has to be a faked up picture, no?

Nope, it's real. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/bus ... 8cd3fe9122

Uralbest's FB page - the pic is there.

https://www.facebook.com/Uralasbest/pos ... 7150617873
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    It's interesting to consider the longer term affects of Trump's international diplomacy:

His attacks on China's trade through high tariffs have damaged the livelihoods of American workers and ensured China has less to lose by falling out with the USA. The consequences of supporting Iran in defiance of Trump are diminished, and it has less to lose also, by supporting North Korea. It is said that North Korea is increasingly friendly to Iran and also Assad in Syria. Relations between China and Russia are extremely cordial.

Beneath the waves, China is expanding its submarine capability at a rapid rate, much to the concern of the USA who accuse China of 'stealing' its submarine technology through its dealings with contractors and manufacturers.

Russia has become adept at cyber 'warfare', one of their greatest achievements possibly the election of Trump himself and also the fracture of European relations through 'Brexit'. The cooperation of the USA's traditional allies is, thanks to Trump, under severe strain. Trump's bizarre tweets and attacks on his own intelligence agency make the USA an untrustworthy partner and crippled its ability to operate consistently on the world stage.

Thanks to the USA's executive orders Trump is able to by-pass democratic procedures and act like a dictator in many respects. His unchecked power extends to control of the USA's nuclear button; for all we know, it's quite possible that he would never launch a nuclear strike without Putin's say so.
  • FishFish wrote:
    Then knit yourself an asbestos hat a go live there.
  • FishFish
    It is just a preference not a commitment. You 'people' take all this far too seriously. But your lack of grasp of the issues is amusing - so keep going.

• FishFish
    cooldad wrote:

I would never be invited to a heads of state summit and your view that I have shows just how stupid you are. Well confirms would be a better word than shows.

So go on get wound up thicky!

• FishFish wrote:
    It is just a preference not a commitment. You 'people' take all this far too seriously. But your lack of grasp of the issues is amusing - so keep going.
    It doesn't sound like a preference, it sounds like blind faith in the face of all evidence.
  • cooldad
    FishFish wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

I would never be invited to a heads of state summit and your view that I have shows just how stupid you are. Well confirms would be a better word than shows.

Your Google translate struggling with slang again?

I don't know the right words in Russian, sorry.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • FishFish
    FishFish wrote:
    It doesn't sound like a preference, it sounds like blind faith in the face of all evidence.

Well even so it is what it is and not what it sounds like. Take it you missed Wittegenstein's approach to the meaning of words - - using the word in an experiment.

• FishFish
    You were probably an undergrad at All Souls.

• FishFish
    cooldad wrote:

Me neither - don't know a word of Russian - but I've been there - even biking - quite a few times. And I did a nice whore in Odesa!

...you?

• cooldad
    I've never needed to pay for it.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    FishFish wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

Me neither - don't know a word of Russian - but I've been there - even biking - quite a few times. And I did a nice whore in Odesa!

...you?
    You did her!.. you’re a right charmer aren’t you. :roll:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    FishFish wrote:
    mf is going to have a stamp made and go around stamping things with his face and the "approved" wording.

You won't do that.

yes he will.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,774
    FishFish wrote:

You won't do that.

yes he will.

https://www.stampsdirect.co.uk/custom-t ... D7EALw_wcB

Bargain. Especially if you are called Mrs Cracknell.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,983
    FishFish wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

I reckon it was a pain in the harris and left a bad taste in the mouth.
    Explains the tetchiness.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Matthewfalle

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,208
    Wot? That Drumpf is a racist? Nah, go one, pull the other one, by the...
  • Matthewfalle
    now that even more of this stuff is coming out every day, how much longer until the republic public actually start to take notice?

note mf said take notice, not actually do anything......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,702
    now that even more of this stuff is coming out every day, how much longer until the republic public actually start to take notice?
    It will probably make him more popular with a lot of them, that's why Boris is modelling himself on him to win popularity from the less rational elements of his party.
  • kingstongraham

note mf said take notice, not actually do anything......

Ultimately, like Omorosa has said, with him, once you have looked past one or two things, it gets to be like the frog in a pot of water coming to the boil. By the time you realise that what you are getting isn't worth what you are giving up - you are already lost.
  • kingstongraham
    Trump wrote:
    Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!

Only the best people.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,702
    Only the best people.
    Right words but he misspoke and got the order a bit wrong and missed some other words out.
    "Only people that are the best to me"
  • kingstongraham
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Only the best people.
    Right words but he misspoke and got the order a bit wrong and missed some other words out.

It's astounding - basically "She hardly ever turned up, and when she did she was nasty to people - but she said nice things about me, so I kept her on a $180,000 a year taxpayer funded job".
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Only the best people.

It's astounding - basically "She hardly ever turned up, and when she did she was nasty to people - but she said nice things about me, so I kept her on a $180,000 a year taxpayer funded job".

Isn't that $180k as high a salary as you can earn in the WH?
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    edited August 2018
    The thing with all her claims is that she is a big massive $hit herself with a mafuckinghoosive axe to grind.

Took the job and defended him etc knowing full well he was on tape using the n word with the pu$$y grabbing tape to boot.

Everything she says could be true, but she's not credible at all.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    She's a Trump product, all of the other Trump enablers Conway, Chuckabee Sanders etc, should take more note of their fate, they will be next. Trumps women remind me of Eva Braun sticking by him in the cellar!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....