Donald Trump

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    he's such a petty little bell end. mf hates him more every day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -after-him
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015

The tininess of his mind is quite remarkable. He is a sort of personification of the Daily Mail - ie "furious" about everything and everyone no matter how little need there is for it.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,774
    Dinyull wrote:
    The thing with all her claims is that she is a big massive $hit herself with a mafuckinghoosive axe to grind.

Took the job and defended him etc knowing full well he was on tape using the n word with the pu$$y grabbing tape to boot.

Everything she says could be true, but she's not credible at all.

Not taking her seriously at all - she's just not a serious figure. I've no idea which of these liars is lying.

But his reaction to her is really something. He keeps coming out and saying that he knows she was useless, but gave her a job because she cried and said nice things about him. And now he calls her a dog.
  • Matthewfalle
    dotard has got a bit of the armstrong about him hasn't he?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!@realdonaldtrump
    hahaha what a d1ck, he even said, the producer phoned him and assured him there was no tape of him saying the 'N' word, might as well just have said "yes I said it, but there is no tape of it.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979

Just think, he was voted as the republican nomination. And then as president.

If that doesn't blow your mind, nothing will.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152

He is the greatest leader ever. And what are you going to do about it - hit him with a pick elf?

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHA
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • bianchimoon
    You’ve forgotten to take your meds again haven’t you.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Taken from a article on the Guardian this morning, about the N word:
    On CBS, Manigault Newman revealed a third tape she said recorded a 2016 conference call among Trump aides discussing how to address potential fallout from any release of tapes that allegedly contain Trump using the N-word. The campaign aides had previously denied any such conversations took place.

In the recording, then campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson can be heard saying: “I am trying to find at least what context it was used in to help us maybe try to figure out a way to spin it.” Later in the conversation, she says: “He said it. He is embarrassed.”

On Monday night, Pierson said on Fox News the call “did not happen”. But in a statement on Tuesday, she said she had been seeking “to placate Omarosa to move the discussion along”.

Manigault Newman’s decision to record conversations has attracted controversy. When Kelly fired her in December in the White House Situation Room, she secretly taped the conversation: an apparent breach of security protocol.

Not that if any of this is true it'll make a jot of difference like.
  • imafatman
    imafatman Posts: 351
    What I want to know is why so many people in this country seem to like him? They have zero clue about American Politics but stand up and say how great a president they think Trump is.

It just goes to show how fucked up politics has become. It's not about politics, it's about populism. And it's why a buffoon like Boris Johnson may just stand a decent chance of becoming Prime Minister. For christ sake. One bellend after another.
  • kingstongraham
    Sarah Sanders apologised for a factual error.

I repeat. Sarah Sanders apologised for a factual error.

She didn't correct it, as that would mean saying "When I said only 195,000, what I really meant was 3,000,000".
  • Matthewfalle

She didn't correct it, as that would mean saying "When I said only 195,000, what I really meant was 3,000,000".

Nah -0 she didn't give a factual incorrectness thing - we heard it wrong.

FAKE NEWS MAINSTREAM MEDIA

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • kingstongraham

Nah -0 she didn't give a factual incorrectness thing - we heard it wrong.

FAKE NEWS MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Maybe her twitter got hacked as well.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    imafatman wrote:
    What I want to know is why so many people in this country seem to like him? They have zero clue about American Politics but stand up and say how great a president they think Trump is.

It just goes to show how farked up politics has become. It's not about politics, it's about populism. And it's why a buffoon like Boris Johnson may just stand a decent chance of becoming Prime Minister. For christ sake. One bellend after another.

What is wrong with populism then? Bet you when democracy was introduced it was abhorred by the dinosaurs (age and IQ) that you so perfectly represent.

I see that you will never cave in to populism and you will never be a beneficiary of populism - even the few birthday cards you used to get were grudgingly given. Long live Donald Trump, Long live Boris and live for eternity our beloved Mrs May.

Your forum name whilst no doubt being understated is ridiculous.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    FishFish wrote:

What is wrong with populism then?

You and Trump are perfect illustrations of what is wrong with populism.

i.e. Nincompoops get the impression they are important because other nimcompoops support them. The views and voices of people of sense and intelligence are lost beneath the sound and fury such as the world has never seen.
  • Matthewfalle
    Robert88 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

i.e. Nincompoops get the impression they are important because other nimcompoops support them. The views and voices of people of sense and intelligence are lost beneath the sound and fury such as the world has never seen.

nah.

they're just both twats.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    Robert88 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

nah.

they're just both twats.

‘Twats’, MF is being far too kind.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Why call it "Space Force"?

It should be called "Space Navy" cos it will have spaceships not spaceplanes.

That would confuse Trump.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    FishFish wrote:

Whereas yours, on the other hand.....oh...
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,208
    So when is CovfefeMan due to visit Dallas TX?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,983
    orraloon wrote:
    November 22nd.
    In an ideal world. Which it unfortunately isn't.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Robert88 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

nah.

they're just both twats.

An overlap exists. It may look like an eclipse but it ain't.
  • rolf_f
    FishFish wrote:
    imafatman wrote:

It just goes to show how farked up politics has become. It's not about politics, it's about populism. And it's why a buffoon like Boris Johnson may just stand a decent chance of becoming Prime Minister. For christ sake. One bellend after another.

Why would you say that?
  • rolf_f
    Looks like the end of Trump - “lying and recent conduct, characterized by increasingly frenzied commentary, is wholly inconsistent with access to the nation’s most closely held secrets”.

Oh, ahh, no. This isn't a quote about Trump; it's about Brennan. Who'd have thought?........
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,114
    Rolf F wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    imafatman wrote:

Why would you say that?

At a guess I'd say boredom. That, or being a jet-setting head of audit at a dual listed company isn't working out for him.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    November 22nd.
    Trouble is the other guy was 'seen to' by the mafia and/or Russians, the present guy is the mafia and loved by the russians
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    PBlakeney wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    November 22nd.
    Trouble is the other guy was 'seen to' by the mafia and/or Russians, the present guy is owned by the mafia and the russians

Corrected for accuracy.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • bianchimoon
    rjsterry wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    imafatman wrote:

Why would you say that?

At a guess I'd say boredom. That, or being a jet-setting head of audit at a dual listed company isn't working out for him.
    he's in charge of the tills at his local (Moscow) MacDonalds, but obviously even that isn't working out for him, his mates get to troll NYT and WoPo etc, he gets lumbered with BR
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    November 22nd.
    Trouble is the other guy was 'seen to' by the mafia and/or Russians, the present guy is owned by the mafia and the russians

Corrected for accuracy.
    Ta :D
  • kingstongraham
    At home with Kellyanne and George. Cracking article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 278972d9d1

In which Kellyanne Conway takes a swipe at her own husband for being "disrespectful" and displaying "a violation of basic decency,", then tries to have it quoted as from "a person familiar with their relationship."