Donald Trump

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,976
    Pinno wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    ...ice dogging was your new hobby.

Now you should know what effect cold rides do to parts of your anatomy.
    FishFish wrote:
    .Morning rusty sherrifs,
    Bit chilly out this morning but still dry at least. Very glad it's Fryday as obviously dead pig will feature heavily in my lunch plans. Later should be pub with the Mrs as I'm told beer is good for curing the plague. Until then I will have to content myself with tea or coffee.

:?
    Proof that the monkeys are getting closer the Shakespeare.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    It was a post from a VN68 'Fryday' post in BB plagiarised.

Much confused.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    ...which really does not surprise me.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Dotard must be getting very, very worried Muellers has some juicy details on the Trumps and a Deutsche bank top exec, seems to be going down to money laundering, Dump seems to think as a private company, he could get away with anything.
    As an aside, while they're burying school children in Florida, Dump spends the day playing golf, hope he's paying his PR people well!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694
    Ooh look, I’ve got a little fishy stalker following me round the forums.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    But look at his current post in the Crudcatcher. Instead of his usual juvenile drivel tries to act adult - and give me the credit because he knows he can't win. Veronesse 68 - Age or IQ.

As always I make the better response.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    FishFish wrote:
    But look at his current post in the Crudcatcher. Instead of his usual juvenile drivel tries to act adult - and give me the credit because he knows he can't win. Veronesse 68 - Age or IQ.

Are you actually Timothy W? Double log in type thing?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Interesting question - if some of the things Trump said at campaign rallies or on Twitter was found on private emails, would he be in more trouble?
  • Matthewfalle
    Interesting question - if some of the things Trump said at campaign rallies or on Twitter was found on private emails, would he be in more trouble?

Interesting adjunct to your question:

If Trump is being “Presidential” and restrained at his rallies and on Twitter, what has he been saying in private and on private emails.

THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE TOLD

INTRIGUING

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Interesting question - if some of the things Trump said at campaign rallies or on Twitter was found on private emails, would he be in more trouble?
    Not sure what you mean?
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • 55511148.jpg
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694
    FishFish wrote:

Instead of seeking out my posts in other parts of the forum and commenting on them in a thread to which they bear no relation why not post on that thread? You look even more ridiculous by blathering on about them in a thread on the dotard. For a simpleton trying to claim a high IQ you’re not doing yourself any favours.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    That's unfair. I'm sure he has the bigliest IQ ever.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • If anyone can get some sort of gun control through, it will be Trump, his base will listen to him, of course it wont be particularly strict but it will be a start.
    Banning Bump stops and increased background checks are far far more than Obama ever did.
  • As I read elsewhere, if it's a mental health issue then why don't we see women running amok with ak47s and AR15s?
  • cooldad
    Lookyhere wrote:
    If anyone can get some sort of gun control through, it will be Trump, his base will listen to him, of course it wont be particularly strict but it will be a start.
    Banning Bump stops and increased background checks are far far more than Obama ever did.
    B0ll0cks.

The bump stock ban is only Washington State, which is controlled by the Democrats. Nothing whatsoever to do with Trump

And Trump hasn't introduced background checks, and never will. The Republicans and NRA won't allow it. He's just spouting off. Or lying as most of us call it.

What he did do:

"In February 2017, President Trump repealed an Obama-era regulation that would have made it easier to block the sale of firearms to people with certain mental illnesses."

https://www.snopes.com/trump-sign-bill- ... illnesses/
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Well, its being reported that Trump has directed Sessions to start legislative moves to ban them.

what Trump did last year is immaterial, he and his wife have now seen the aftermath of a shooting.

As i said, Trump might be able to introduce limited gun control, he might not, but after 2 terms Obama failed to do anything, aprt from kind words and tears.

Aside, people like you drag the forum down, you could just say "you are wrong" but instead sink to name calling, you must be a right popular guy down at the Pub, when you shout out B0ll0cks to all an sundry who you disagree with... oh you dont do that in real life?
  • Lookyhere wrote:
    Well, its being reported that Trump has directed Sessions to start legislative moves to ban them.

what Trump did last year is immaterial, he and his wife have now seen the aftermath of a shooting.

As i said, Trump might be able to introduce limited gun control, he might not, but after 2 terms Obama failed to do anything, aprt from kind words and tears.

Aside, people like you drag the forum down, you could just say "you are wrong" but instead sink to name calling, you must be a right popular guy down at the Pub, when you shout out B0ll0cks to all an sundry who you disagree with... oh you dont do that in real life?
    He will talk about then stage a row with the Democrats or republicans so he has someone else to blame when he does nothing. although If it looks like something that will win more votes than it loses, he be in. Biggleswade.
  • pblakeney
    Judge a man by his actions, not his words.
    Wise words indeed.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • cooldad
    Lookyhere wrote:
    Well, its being reported that Trump has directed Sessions to start legislative moves to ban them.

What Trump says and what Trump does are often widely different things. especially as he seems to have the attention span of a rather brain damaged goldfish.

The latest shooting might be current news, but both him and his wife (who seems to be avoiding him like the plague (she's obviously not that stupid))have seen plenty. There has been almost one 'mass shooting' every day in 2017 and 2018, including Las Vegas in which 52 people were killed Oct 1 2017), and Sutherland Springs in which 27 people were killed (Nov 5 2017).

Why is he only waking up now?

And I didn't call you names. I said b0ll0cks, which is what you are spouting.And I would happily tell someone talking b0ll0cks that they are talking b0ll0cks. I don't shout though, if I did I would have said you're talking B0LL0CKS.

ETA Interesting reading, and it's all pictures, so even Donald could understand.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... n-violence
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Matthewfalle
    Lookyhere wrote:
    If anyone can get some sort of gun control through, it will be Trump, his base will listen to him, of course it wont be particularly strict but it will be a start.

Errr - no. His base are the classic gun owner/right to bear guns supporter.

If anyone is less likely to attempt to get gun laws changed it’ll be The Dotard.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Trump advocates teachers carrying guns to combat school shootings

FFS
  • bianchimoon
    Lookyhere wrote:

You’ve fallen for the classic trump ruse, say one thing, do another, he’s advocating teachers be trained to use guns, pass the problem to the teachers, they are there to teach, not kill. The naivety of people never ceases to amaze me :(
  • bianchimoon
    Just watching cnn, it showed a close up photo of trumps hand in a meeting with students and parents, he actually had to have a prompt card telling him what questions to ask. Numbers 5 was, I hear you! FFS, the man is totally incapable of natural empathy. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the president of th USA :(
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    diplodicus wrote:
    Trump advocates teachers carrying guns to combat school shootings

FFS
    How long before the first hacked-off teacher shoots his class?

EDIT: I've just realised there's a simple solution to that - all you have to do is arm all the kids as well! A beautiful, big firefight right there in the classroom!
  • pblakeney
    Just watching cnn, it showed a close up photo of trumps hand in a meeting with students and parents, he actually had to have a prompt card telling him what questions to ask. Numbers 5 was, I hear you! FFS, the man is totally incapable of natural empathy. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the president of th USA :(
    Just goes to show that even geniuses need help. :roll:
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • diplodicus wrote:

FFS

DWmMNcTVMAA6anO.jpg:large
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,542
    diplodicus wrote:

FFS

DWmMNcTVMAA6anO.jpg:large
    There really is a Trump tweet for everything.
  • Matthewfalle
    diplodicus wrote:

FFS

I head this this morning

The Dotard - unbelievably - suggested this at a meeting with families if shooting victims.

Has the man got no soul, humility or empathy?

He is a fukkktard of he highest order..

People become teachers to teach, not to shoot people.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    Tom Walker (AKA Jonathan Pie) sums things up quite nicely in his latest video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkH3mJnloO0
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)