Donald Trump

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!
    Trump setting out his stall to ban the release of the Dems memo?
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    If Schiff has illegally leaked confidential information that is a criminal offence, so why no arrest? Trump can just say anything without any repercussions, no one cares anymore, truth and honesty are history. Ryan and McConnel with Trump have renounced everything the GOP ever stood for.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • If Schiff has illegally leaked confidential information that is a criminal offence, so why no arrest? Trump can just say anything without any repercussions, no one cares anymore, truth and honesty are history. Ryan and McConnel with Trump have renounced everything the GOP ever stood for.

If he hasn't, can he sue for libel?
  • bianchimoon
    If Schiff has illegally leaked confidential information that is a criminal offence, so why no arrest? Trump can just say anything without any repercussions, no one cares anymore, truth and honesty are history. Ryan and McConnel with Trump have renounced everything the GOP ever stood for.

If he hasn't, can he sue for libel?
    Everything i've ever read on the subject, seems to conflict, Bill Clinton said he couldn't be sued whilst in office, but the constitution says the president isn't above the law, In the UK you can say things in parliament, you couldn't say without that protection, wonder if it's the same while a president is in office?
  • bianchimoon
    Donny small hands is keeping very quiet about US markets falling, compared to the last 18+ months of rises. When you shout that much that it's all down to you it comes back to bite when the inevitable fall in stock prices, Who's your money on that he blames for this
    A) The Russian investigation?
    B) Hillary Clinton?
    C)Stormy Daniels?
  • Trump wrote:
    Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!
    Schiff wrote:
    Mr. President, I see you’ve had a busy morning of “Executive Time.” Instead of tweeting false smears, the American people would appreciate it if you turned off the TV and helped solve the funding crisis, protected Dreamers or...really anything else.
  • bianchimoon
    Trump wrote:
    Schiff wrote:
    Mr. President, I see you’ve had a busy morning of “Executive Time.” Instead of tweeting false smears, the American people would appreciate it if you turned off the TV and helped solve the funding crisis, protected Dreamers or...really anything else.

Trump doing 'executive time' :D
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/b ... 5433b4cfbc
  • So, he's having a pop at the NHS which is interesting. For a start he's the biggest of the MSM to have actually noted that there was a march on Saturday and he's probably not far off the mark to say it's broke. It's not broken though but it does give us the spectacle of potentially cheering on Hunt. Confusing times.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    I'd rather our 'broken' NHS than a system that checks you can pay before treating you.
  • So, he's having a pop at the NHS which is interesting. For a start he's the biggest of the MSM to have actually noted that there was a march on Saturday and he's probably not far off the mark to say it's broke. It's not broken though but it does give us the spectacle of potentially cheering on Hunt. Confusing times.

apparently Farage was on Fox News saying NHS was broken by too many immigrants. British people like moaning about their NHS but really hate it when johnny foreigner joins in. If they were brighter you could think TM and Trump cooked this up to help her out.

Interesting to see Farage in a London studio - anybody know when he last travelled to the States? I would love to see him in a orange jump suit
  • bianchimoon
    I can't wait for the Liar in chief to tweet about the fall in stock prices, as he took every opportunity to claim the rise was due to him!

Especially since Trump has called for universal health care in the past.
  • bianchimoon
    Trump being Trump, at his hypocritical, two faced, populist, lying best
  • Trump: Please get angry at my request for a military parade.
  • I can't wait for the Liar in chief to tweet about the fall in stock prices, as he took every opportunity to claim the rise was due to him!

Your wish is granted. And it's a cracker.
    In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!
  • bianchimoon
    I can't wait for the Liar in chief to tweet about the fall in stock prices, as he took every opportunity to claim the rise was due to him!

Your wish is granted. And it's a cracker.
    In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!

Fake stock market?

Can't work out what he means, #DotusDaft@rse
  • bianchimoon
    on releasing the democrat memo. Trump is waiting for comments from The Ast. Attorney General and head of FBI. They requested him not to release the Nunes memo, so what can they do now, can't possibly say "release it" so will say the same, and Trump will not release it because they said not to, even though he ignored them on the rep memo. He's stitched that one up :|
  • on releasing the democrat memo. Trump is waiting for comments from The Ast. Attorney General and head of FBI. They requested him not to release the Nunes memo, so what can they do now, can't possibly say "release it" so will say the same, and Trump will not release it because they said not to, even though he ignored them on the rep memo. He's stitched that one up :|
    He announced he would release the Nunes memo and risk national security having not read it so why not apply the same lax principle to Schiff's memo?

It's astonshing that he would deny Russian involvement in the 2016 elections despite the evidence, not sign an order for Russian sanctions nor the address the impending Russian involvement in the 2018 mid-terms but would seek to destroy the American security services.

Easy to think he's a Russian proxy.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201
    Or that he is a thick narcissistic f*ckwomble.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,976
    orraloon wrote:
    That is very insulting! How dare you!
    Wombles do not deserve the association.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,542
    orraloon wrote:
    I don't think that it's an either/or.
  • https://youtu.be/QwBCus4tzCM?t=26s

"We have fulfilled far more promises than we promised"
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,976
    https://youtu.be/QwBCus4tzCM?t=26s

"It's quantum, baby."
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • bianchimoon
    https://youtu.be/QwBCus4tzCM?t=26s

Is he trying to outdo the Rumsfeld Know, Known?
  • Pence appears to have chosen to sat during the entrance by the United Korea team, at the Winter Olympics. So much for no place in sport for politics.
  • bianchimoon
    Pence appears to have chosen to sat during the entrance by the United Korea team, at the Winter Olympics. So much for no place in sport for politics.
    I thought I saw him take the knee :wink:
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Pence appears to have chosen to sat during the entrance by the United Korea team, at the Winter Olympics. So much for no place in sport for politics.

For example in a low quality site devoted to biking for low quality people. :D
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish wrote:

For example in a low quality site devoted to biking for low quality people. :D

Здесь рыбный рыбный