Donald Trump

Comments

• letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    FishFish wrote:
    Pence appears to have chosen to sat during the entrance by the United Korea team, at the Winter Olympics. So much for no place in sport for politics.

For example in a low quality site devoted to biking for low quality people. :D

With you posting here, QED.
  • Though, to be fair, it's not the case that everyone stood for every entrance other than their own. Simply that Pence did not rise when others in the box, who are mostly Korean, did during that entrance.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    After releasing the repug memo, he’s now refusing to release the dems memo. As well as saying that men’s lives have been ruined by women’s allegations
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • letap73
    After releasing the repug memo, he’s now refusing to release the dems memo. As well as saying that men’s lives have been ruined by women’s allegations

Yet his approval ratings are increasing - it says a lot about the US at this moment in time:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
  • letap73
    Any thoughts on Hope Hicks?

She appears to have very bad taste in men and one of her qualifications for communications director in the white house appears to be "former model"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 3f91398534
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    FishFish wrote:
    Pence appears to have chosen to sat during the entrance by the United Korea team, at the Winter Olympics. So much for no place in sport for politics.

For example in a low quality site devoted to biking for low quality people. :D

so why are you here you dotard?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    Aint Trumps lawyers the greatest, "Trumps lawyer admits to paying 'Stormy Daniels' $130,000 out of his own pocket" Obviously Trump didn't have an affair with her, he just gave a Pron star $130k out of his own pocket for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Not sure I'm a fan of this alternative world.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    He also just said the money didn't come from a Trump company etc, not that Trump didn't pay him back personally, although knowing Trump he probably stiffed him anyway.

Or just 'lost' the amount in all the other legal bills, Trump does seem to need a lot of legal stuff, being a thieving con man bastard.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,976
    Aint Trumps lawyers the greatest, "Trumps lawyer admits to paying 'Stormy Daniels' $130,000 out of his own pocket" Obviously Trump didn't have an affair with her, he just gave a Pron star $130k out of his own pocket for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Not sure I'm a fan of this alternative world.
    Must be a bit of a worry having such a gullible lawyer.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    PBlakeney wrote:

Doubt he's gullible. I expect his lawyers use every trick in the book to get him off the hook of a,b and c and things in between and get paid royally for it. They are never short of work.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    Pinno wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:

Doubt he's gullible. I expect his lawyers use every trick in the book to get him off the hook of a,b and c and things in between and get paid royally for it. They are never short of work.
    a) Lawyer is gullible.
    b) Trumpster has been a naughty boy.

I don't care which is true. Possibly both.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201
    Lawyer is gullible? Ah, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ah ha ha ha, no stop it, really...
  • pblakeney
    orraloon wrote:
    Lawyer is gullible? Ah, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ah ha ha ha, no stop it, really...
    Yeah, I pick b) too.
    Otherwise the money was what? A gift?
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,542
    The press are picking up on the fact that Cohen is claiming that neither the Trump campaign nor Trump Corp reimbursed him. He didn't say that Trump himself didn't.
  • bianchimoon
    So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!

...tweets donald trump...

Last year he signed a bill to make it easier for mentally ill people to buy guns :|
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!

Last year he signed a bill to make it easier for mentally ill people to buy guns :|

Same response every time. Muslim, or vaguely Muslim looking shooter = terrorist, anyone else = lone wolf lunatic. The one thing he never mentions is how easy access to guns makes these things so commonplace whatever the reasons of the perpetrator. But then we had this conversation after Las Vegas, you could have an incident like this every day and large parts of the US population would fight any attempt at gun control.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Pross wrote:
    Same response every time. Muslim, or vaguely Muslim looking shooter = terrorist, anyone else = lone wolf lunatic.

What a ridiculous thing to say. How can you say that someone 'looks vaguely like a muslim'?

This person caused terror and killed people - nothing to do with religion.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • orraloon
    Easy solution. Arm all schoolchildren with semi-automatic firearms then they would be able to defend themselves. Simple innit.
  • pblakeney
    Pross wrote:

Same response every time. Muslim, or vaguely Muslim looking shooter = terrorist, anyone else = lone wolf lunatic. The one thing he never mentions is how easy access to guns makes these things so commonplace whatever the reasons of the perpetrator. But then we had this conversation after Las Vegas, you could have an incident like this every day and large parts of the US population would fight any attempt at gun control.
    The defence of if everybody was armed then it wouldn't happen has already been used.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    orraloon wrote:
    Easy solution. Arm all schoolchildren with semi-automatic firearms then they would be able to defend themselves. Simple innit.

The NRA after a school shooting (maybe Sandy Hook I don’t know, there are too many to choose from) said, without irony, that if all the teachers were armed then the gunman would’ve been stopped quicker!!

They really are the most unbelievable bunch of fuck-knuckles!!!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    FishFish wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Same response every time. Muslim, or vaguely Muslim looking shooter = terrorist, anyone else = lone wolf lunatic.

What a ridiculous thing to say. How can you say that someone 'looks vaguely like a muslim'?

This person caused terror and killed people - nothing to do with religion.

Is your software struggling?
  • FishFish
    Again, what a ridiculous thing to say.

• orraloon
    Is your ability to interpret sentences struggling?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Pross wrote:
    But then we had this conversation after Las Vegas, you could have an incident like this every day and large parts of the US population would fight any attempt at gun control.

There almost is a mass shooting every day in the US. Of course, if there was one on the scale of this one every day you are right - the idiots would still fight gun control. And that would in part be due to the fact that they'd just get used to it and the shootings would cease to be newsworthy.

The problem is that America simply doesn't seem to understand that this is an unnecessary problem.

Some nice little plots here - particularly the one showing that there have been more gun violence deaths in the US since 1968 than those killed in war ever. America seems somewhat mawkishly obsessed over its war dead yet is happy for greater numbers of people to be killed because guns are great.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... harts-data

Meanwhile Trump is banging on about mental health again. Two things (sweeping but justified generalisations alert) - one is that the rest of the developed world seems to be rather better able to look after their mentally ill than America and two, the rest of the developed world doesn't have mentally ill people armed with guns unlike America.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • bianchimoon
    The default position of trump, the NRA and the gun lobby is guns are NOT dangerous, it’s the mental health of the people who use them that is the problem. Yet last year trump cut 18% from the budget of the department responsible for background checks on people buying guns. Of course nothing will ever change in the US it’s a frightened society and events like 14 feb, make it imperative that a vocal minority have weapons to protect themselves. The best the US can eve hope for is a ban on automatic weapons that were designed for war, not protection or hunting.
  • bianchimoon
    breaking news - Russian troll farm, 13 suspects indicted for interference in U.S. election
    Trump and fishbot must be getting worried, Muellers kicked off :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    Rolf F wrote:
    Some nice little plots here - particularly the one showing that there have been more gun violence deaths in the US since 1968 than those killed in war ever.

Well, the Guardian is a bit slow on the uptake:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... #p20246148
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • FishFish
    orraloon wrote:

Well you are right. But that ability is being tested to the limit because not all of you are capable of constructing sentences, nor in expressing what you mean. I think that some people here should stick to working with electric screwdrivers and let the clever ones do the thinking and expressing of ideas.

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    FishFish wrote:
    orraloon wrote:

Well you are right. But that ability is being tested to the limit because not all of you are capable of constructing sentences, nor in expressing what you mean. I think that some people here should stick to working with electric screwdrivers and let the clever ones do the thinking and expressing of ideas.

Fishbot - have you been indicted yet? Not sure of your real name, which is why I ask...