Donald Trump

Comments

• motogull
    motogull Posts: 325
    FishFish wrote:
    Motogull wrote:
    I guess he's still choking for a ride out with Lizzie in her big pram?

Who? Fishchipscurrysauce?

I think that the person in question is President Trump - you may have forgotten that the thread is about him.

And that's his way of saying he wants a go in this:

maxresdefault.jpg
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201
    Golden door knobs, golden showers, so why not Betty's golden carriage?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    orraloon wrote:

I understand he quite like a golden shower as well.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201
    orraloon wrote:

You're quick, you are. :wink:
  • Matthewfalle
    orraloon wrote:
    orraloon wrote:

You're quick, you are. :wink:

Not as quick as Dotard is according to Stormy Daniels or whatever her name is.....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    Anyone going to watch the 'interview' with Piers Morgan on ITV tonight?

I can't as I've got a very early start for work tomorrow, plus I don't think I'd be able to keep my dinner down!!!
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,103
    edited January 2018
    crispybug2 wrote:

I can't as I've got a very early start for work tomorrow, plus I don't think I'd be able to keep my dinner down!!!

I lasted about 10 minutes of their mutual ego frotting before I couldn't take anymore. If they'd started licking each other it would not have looked out of place.

Sorry if your breakfast lurched.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    rjsterry wrote:
    crispybug2 wrote:

I lasted about 10 minutes of their mutual ego before I couldn't take anymore. If they'd started licking each other it would not have looked out of place.

Sorry if your breakfast lurched.

!0 minutes? You did well! Funny really; most people I think I could at the very least stomach a pint with no matter how awful they were (maybe even Morgan) but I don't think I could stand more than a minute in the company of Trump.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,103
    Oops. Important word missing from my post. Morgan and Trump were very evenly matched. In fact most of the first 10 minutes was about how clever Piers, or "Pierce" Morgan was to win Celebrity Apprentice.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    I managed 2 mins, in which time Trump said "i'd have managed Brexit much differenlier" the incisive Morgan asked "how" to which Trump rather predictably replied "I'd have been muchlier tougher, it's not all it's cracked up to be the EU" Morgan nodded sagely whilst caressing trumps balls.
    The serious point, in Trump world, destroying/dismantling the EU would make both Russia, China and US stronger, but hey ho we would at least be able to have funny shaped veg again, so all's well that ends well.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Apparently less than 3m viewers.

That's 4m more than it deserved, but you've got to be proud of the British public sometimes.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • lostboysaint
    Apparently less than 3m viewers.

That's 4m more than it deserved, but you've got to be proud of the British public sometimes.
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • Fake news, there wasn't a man, woman, child and animal that did not sit down and watch. Most watched TV event ever.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.
  • When Trump comes over for a visit, will he do a speech with some of his greatest hits?
  • I've read that he said he might take the USA back into the Paris accord because he likes Emmanuel Macron.
  • Matthewfalle
    no - he likes Mrs Macron. according to Dotard "she's fantastic" (quote from Morgan interview).

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,976
    When Trump comes over for a visit, will he do a speech with some of his greatest hits?
    You missed out an “s” there. Changes the context somewhat. :lol:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    Saw Piers on GMB this morning siding with Farage against Vince Cable on giving Trump a State Visit. He wasn't exactly the most neutral person to interview Trump (which he's presumably how he managed to get granted the interview). More disappointing was that Susannah Reid also got on board the Trump supporting bandwagon.
  • I might have to try and watch it. I could watch Stupid Nixon all day, he's fascinating. Stupid Frost, I'm not so sure I can take.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pross wrote:
    Saw Piers on GMB this morning siding with Farage against Vince Cable on giving Trump a State Visit. He wasn't exactly the most neutral person to interview Trump (which he's presumably how he managed to get granted the interview). More disappointing was that Susannah Reid also got on board the Trump supporting bandwagon.

I couldn't physically face watching those two Thundercunts - can you remember what their arguments were for Dotard polluting Britain's oxygen?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Pross wrote:

I couldn't physically face watching those two xxxx - can you remember what their arguments were for Dotard polluting Britain's oxygen?
    They're hoping fox gets sky and they'll get a job fawning over dotard and f'rage in some pan-atlantic cluster-fuck.
  • Pross
    Pross wrote:

I couldn't physically face watching those two xxxx - can you remember what their arguments were for Dotard polluting Britain's oxygen?

That we need to be nice to him in the hope he'll give us some crumbs from his plate and that his new BFF Macron is likely to be the main player in EU discussions. So basically Farage was saying we have to suck up to a bigot because he (Farage) talked us into walking away from our biggest trade partners, the irony of which somehow went over Morgan's head possibly as he hadn't managed to get back off his knees after fallating Don.
  • Pross
    Pross wrote:
    Much as I dislike Trump we have given state visits to others who are worse including Mugabe and Trump's boss Putin and whilst they had protestors I can't recall people getting as worked up as they have regarding Trump.
    I think that the context makes the difference: the US has been part of the community of democracies which have championed the values and practices that maintain democracy, and have (largely) set reasonable examples. The degree to which Trump (with the support of the GOP) has threatened both the US's own democratic institutions and norms, and with his finger on the nuclear button and Twitter dimplomacy bombs is upsetting international relationships and institutions, would explain, I think, why people get so animated by his persona and actions: he has rapidly taken the US from being something to be emulated (at least to an extent) to something that serves as a warning about the dangers of populism, and how quickly things can go wrong.
    very well said

If I ever overcame my apathy enough to protest I think I'd prioritise the politicians who execute their opponents over one who basically says whatever it takes to be popular no matter their respective countries' history of reasonableness. That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy seeing Don get the egg and flour treatment.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Much as I dislike Trump we have given state visits to others who are worse including Mugabe and Trump's boss Putin and whilst they had protestors I can't recall people getting as worked up as they have regarding Trump.
    I think that the context makes the difference: the US has been part of the community of democracies which have championed the values and practices that maintain democracy, and have (largely) set reasonable examples. The degree to which Trump (with the support of the GOP) has threatened both the US's own democratic institutions and norms, and with his finger on the nuclear button and Twitter dimplomacy bombs is upsetting international relationships and institutions, would explain, I think, why people get so animated by his persona and actions: he has rapidly taken the US from being something to be emulated (at least to an extent) to something that serves as a warning about the dangers of populism, and how quickly things can go wrong.
    very well said

If I ever overcame my apathy enough to protest I think I'd prioritise the politicians who execute their opponents over one who basically says whatever it takes to be popular no matter their respective countries' history of reasonableness. That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy seeing Don get the egg and flour treatment.

You don't protest at the beginning then you lose the right at the end.

First they came for etc etc etc.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:

That we need to be nice to him in the hope he'll give us some crumbs from his plate and that his new BFF Macron is likely to be the main player in EU discussions. So basically Farage was saying we have to suck up to a bigot because he (Farage) talked us into walking away from our biggest trade partners, the irony of which somehow went over Morgan's head possibly as he hadn't managed to get back off his knees after fallating Don.

Aaaah - so Falange, the Lord of the Idiots and Morgan, the fellator in chief are both, basically, just after a seat in the carriage next to Dotard, the Emperor of the Idiots?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:

The country that is our biggest trade partner is the USA...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    edited January 2018
    Trump has certainly fucked up again, letting two cunts like that into the US.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Thats it, Stevo is actually....

01217d3e2a30c936f0b111a3e4c50334--kitchen-blog-boris-johnson.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_t ... ed_Kingdom
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    “North Korea’s reckless pursuit of nuclear missiles could very soon threaten our homeland.” He added: “Past experience has taught us that complacency and concessions only invite aggression and provocation. I will not repeat the mistakes of past administrations that got us into this very dangerous position.”
    Even before last nights speech, it seems that the man who was picked to be South Korean ambassador Victor D. Cha, a hawkish veteran of the George W. Bush administration, has declined the opportunity as he thinks Trump is prepared for a pre-emptive strike on NK. Cha is very worried, as we all should be. Still let's give him a state visit eh?, should keep his finger away from the button for a few days longer :|
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • lostboysaint
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Fail.
    Allround - Cotic Solaris