Transfers 2016 : Rumours and fact

1293031323335»

Comments

• "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • mr_poll
    mr_poll Posts: 1,547
    Judging from interviews with Martin on cycling podcast and Lefevre, looks like that he'll go after GC after the Ardenne. Now training in Andorra all the time - more climbing...

Heard that on the podcast, he may not have had many options but a strange team to choose if that is where his ambitions lie - the team arent really set to support a GC rider.
  • Niche interest here... Dimitri Claes finally gets his pro deal so he can quit his part time gig in the Oosterzele Oxfam shop! He's going to wanty group goubert for two years.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Crampeur
    Crampeur Posts: 1,065
    Niche interest here... Dimitri Claes finally gets his pro deal so he can quit his part time gig in the Oosterzele Oxfam shop! He's going to wanty group goubert for two years.

That's good to hear. He's up there with Baptiste Planckaert and Joeri Calleeuw in the "should be on a better team" stakes.
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,559
    Ballan off to Southeast apparently... Wilier is pushing for the deal...
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,232
    Crampeur wrote:
    Niche interest here... Dimitri Claes finally gets his pro deal so he can quit his part time gig in the Oosterzele Oxfam shop! He's going to wanty group goubert for two years.

That's good to hear. He's up there with Baptiste Planckaert and Joeri Calleeuw in the "should be on a better team" stakes.

As is Horner.
  • Digger Forum from in front of his PC spouting on Twitter to shaking in his Solicitor's office.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    He's banned from Twitter now apparently
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,153
    Listening to the Cycling Podcast, Olly Cookson, son of the UCI Prez has moved to Dimension Data from Sky. A big blow for internet conspiracy nuts everywhere.

(He feels he will have better career progression opportunities at DD - he's probably right)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    Listening to the Cycling Podcast, Olly Cookson, son of the UCI Prez has moved to Dimension Data from Sky. A big blow for internet conspiracy nuts everywhere.

(He feels he will have better career progression opportunities at DD - he's probably right)

I feel he may have missed his shot at being the GC guy instead of pulling in a mountain train.

What?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent