The Championship (mainly The Barcodes) thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Now we are up:

Are we going to have to rename this thread "The Championship (Mainly Newcastle!) Thread" :lol:

Just a thought
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Now we are up:

Are we going to have to rename this thread "The Championship (Mainly Newcastle!) Thread" :lol:

Just a thought
    Good point MR, the thread title is no longer appropriate :) Calling Mr. Goo to the thread...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Now we are up:

Just a thought
    Good point MR, the thread title is no longer appropriate :) Calling Mr. Goo to the thread...

Well the Boro tripped and stumbled over the finish line at last Stevo. Congrats. Look forward to seeing them at Dean Court next season.

I've predicted Newcastle to be joining the Villa. Don't think Rafa will be plying his trade in the Champ though.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Now we are up:

Just a thought

Well the Boro tripped and stumbled over the finish line at last Stevo. Congrats. Look forward to seeing them at Dean Court next season.

I've predicted Newcastle to be joining the Villa. Don't think Rafa will be plying his trade in the Champ though.
    Thanks Goo. I think your prediction will be right :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Motogull wrote:
    I hear we are appealing that red. He was our man of the match, ignoring the goal, so we could do with him in the play offs.
    Just saw on SKY that the red card appeal has been turned down. Although to be fair I saw it on the box last weekend and it did look pretty nasty.

That said, I hope the Seagulls do make it through the playoffs in to the PL. The way you played this season you deserve it.
  • motogull
    motogull Posts: 325
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Just saw on SKY that the red card appeal has been turned down. Although to be fair I saw it on the box last weekend and it did look pretty nasty.

That said, I hope the Seagulls do make it through the playoffs in to the PL. The way you played this season you deserve it.

Cheers Stevo.

Sheffield Wednesday :lol: are too massive to not be in the top tier though. It is their destiny.
  • Stevo_666
    Motogull wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Cheers Stevo.

Sheffield Wednesday :lol: are too massive to not be in the top tier though. It is their destiny.
    Did Darth Vader tell them that? :D
  • Stevo_666
    Thread title now confirmed...hope the Geordies are looking forward to playing Burton Albion next season :)
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thread title now confirmed...hope the Geordies are looking forward to playing Burton Albion next season :)

Never been so pleased at an Everton defeat - just need to see Martinez on his way then it will have been a great night!!!!
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Nice to see that Stevo recognising that Ramirez made all the difference - he's yours on a free this summer if you want him ;)

And we didn't need him to stay above your other team in the PL either ;)
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • Stevo_666
    Nice to see that Stevo recognising that Ramirez made all the difference - he's yours on a free this summer if you want him ;)

And we didn't need him to stay above your other team in the PL either ;)
    Ta for Ramirez.

I get 4 chances to play the 'red barcodes' next season :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Never been so pleased at an Everton defeat - just need to see Martinez on his way then it will have been a great night!!!!
    So who do you want to replace 'Bobby Phenominez'? :)
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Mike Bassett or Pep 8)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Mike Bassett or Pep 8)
    José ? :)
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Mike Bassett or Pep 8)
    José ? :)

His track record as a winner might prove a stumbling block to the Everton board :roll:

Plenty of noise on the forums that they should at least try to engage with Mourinho if this new owner is all he's cracked up to be. Being Everton though it's just not going to happen.

Certainly don't want to see Moyes, Hughes or Pellegrini appointed
  • Stevo_666
    Benitez is likely to be free after this weekend :)
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Benitez is likely to be free after this weekend :)

The FSW - get real :mrgreen: