• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Not anymore...:lol:
    Should have kept it to be consistent :wink:

We are...scoreline :D

Cityboy sorry to hear about yours and Mrs' STs , glad it all cleared up before the kids arrived :lol:

The wonders of rubbing beetroot on it.
    I thought you used chip fat?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,973
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

Cityboy sorry to hear about yours and Mrs' STs , glad it all cleared up before the kids arrived :lol:

Back in the day maybe.
    It is all microwave chips now. And I have my doubts that they have ever seen a potato.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

Back in the day maybe.
    It is all microwave chips now. And I have my doubts that they have ever seen a potato.

Once a week I'll have you know. Friday night is chippy tea night :D
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    Last night was interesting - Arsenal throw away a 3 goal lead and Liverpool field a weakened side against Real because they know they have a really tough game on the weekend :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • A "weakened" side that still only had £101m of Brendan Rodgers signings in it?
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    You do have to wonder about Brenda and Liverpool. They wait years to get back in the CL to play the likes of Real Madrid, they then field a weakened side against Real Madrid because they have a big game in the Premier league coming up, which they need to do well in so they can get the points to help them qualify for next years CL, (are you still with me?) where they get the chance to play the likes of Real Madrid. Brilliant!

So much for their history of European football eh? Runners up in England surrender to the team that finished 3rd in Spain. Brenda is going to look even sillier than he already is if they don't get something from Saturday's game now.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    3-0 and we fecked it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Liverpool , I think Brendon should field that 11 against Chelsea, they put in a better performance than his so called first 11 have all season.

It was nice to see that sychophantic Narcissist CR7 have to wait to break the CL scoring record, God knows what type of self glorification display he will pull off when he achieves that one!!!!!!!!!!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    1st Anderlecht goal was offside but the Emirates should be a fortress. Wenger has to ditch a dated philosophy which I think boils down to playing your own immutable style and the results will happen. It works when the whole squad is good and greater than the sum of all it's parts. Despite certain results, Arsenal's defence was much better last year then this year and I don't know why it hasn't improved.
    Do you impress your own style and out play your opposition (Barcelona) or do you match and prevent the opposition from playing whilst creating goal scoring chances (Chelsea, Real Madrid, Old MU)?

Going to the Bernabeu to get a win is nigh on impossible and Liverpool put in a good show, sorry - Mignolet put in a good show and kept the damage to a minimum.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    The Emirates is a fortress, it's just got some big holes in the walls :wink:
  • tim_wand
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The Emirates is a fortress, it's just got some big holes in the walls :wink:
    M

Oi I resemble that remark.. For my Brothers Fiftieth his wife who works in the Media Studies department at University of North London , got permission to project Wand 50 on the back of Bergkamp's shirt on the Emirates. :!:
  • pinno
    Maybe we should start a petition: 'Moyes for City job'.
  • Stevo_666
    I was going to say 'Where do i sign?', but I am now thinking maybe they should give Manuel-Antonio Pulisgrini another season to prove himself :wink:
  • cornerblock
    " I heard a quote the other day (can't remember where unfortunately) that given the quality of players at Chelsea, Tony Pulis could do a very similar job to Jose!"

Unfortunately for City Boy I can remember where I heard this ^^^ Gets funnier every time. I do believe Pulis is still out of work so you never know! :lol:
  • tim_wand
    One Positive from tonight... At least Messi equalled Raul's CL goal record before that Winking C#nt Ronaldo.

Hopefully he's at home smashing all his mirrors.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I was going to say 'Where do i sign?', but I am now thinking maybe they should give Manuel-Antonio Pulisgrini another season to prove himself :wink:

I think at the moment, with the same set of players, Pulis would do a better job than Pellegrini :cry:
    It's early days in the season though. CL is over for another season but the little optimist in me says that we are still within touching distance of Chelski in the EPL despite being sh1te all season so it's not all over just yet.

@Cornerblock - I wouldn't say you remembering something is "unfortunate" for me, actually I'm pleased for you that you've retained your cognitive abilities, well done :wink:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • cornerblock
    City Boy wrote:
    @Cornerblock - I wouldn't say you remembering something is "unfortunate" for me, actually I'm pleased for you that you've retained your cognitive abilities, well done :wink:

Cheers City Boy, it's an ability that helps one become a more appreciative supporter. As you and I know, you need to remember and experience the dark days to really enjoy the good times. Anyway at least you'll be smiling after this weekend, a nice easy 3 points against QPR. No problem there, they're crap. :wink:
  • pinno
    Pullagreeny has aged 10 years this week.
  • Stevo_666
    Pullagreeny has aged 10 years this week.
    Too right.

Pellegrini-600x400.png
  • Stevo_666
    Well that was easy.

We're top of 2 leagues.... :P
  • tim_wand
    I don't like Man City. But I like Frank Riberry even less, Arm warmers and gloves, looking like a Shoreditch hipster or a Rapha Condor poster boy, what a C#nt!!! I bet he even wears coloured boots. If I could catch him I d crop him in the first 5 minutes.

P.S coloured boots should be banned, Puma Kings and Adidas World cups or Kaisers in Black only!!!
  • tim_wand
    By the Way, City what are you doing letting them put players in your wall. Get in my defensive wall and you left without your bollocks.
  • pinno
    tim wand wrote:
    By the Way, City what are you doing letting them put players in your wall. Get in my defensive wall and you left without your ****.

Do you collect them!?!? :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Anyone else see the Chelsea v Schake highlights? We were awesome :) A few struggling teams competing in the CL could use the footage of that game as an instruction video :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Anyone else see the Chelsea v Schake highlights? We were awesome :) A few struggling teams competing in the CL could use the footage of that game as an instruction video :wink:

How long are we going to have to put up with this? It's 'Shalke' btw, unless it's been taken over by yet another bleedin Arab.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

How long are we going to have to put up with this? It's 'Shalke' btw, unless it's been taken over by yet another bleedin Arab.
    On current Chelsea form, quite a long time :wink:

I'm only telling the truth...
  • pinno
    Chelsea, DH bikes, Leather shoes, beer and sheep, in no particular order. That is quite an odd mix, don't you think?

That would be a woolly lined set of Chelsea's cured in ale fitted with SPD's for Christmas then?
  • Stevo_666
    SPD's? Wash your mouth out.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    SPD's? Wash your mouth out.

Sorry; I meant string.
  • Stevo_666
    Anyway, well done against Dortmund, looks like you'll live to get knocked out in the last 16 again :P
  • tim_wand
    Nice to see San(no goals)ago net, and a cracker from Alexis, but I did sit there thinking this could be 2-2 or even 3-2 at any point until the final whistle.

Reckon we ll finish second in our group now, which means well probably meet Barcelona. Really looking forward to their game against PSG to decide their group,

Be nice if PSG finished Second and Chelsea got them next round, now that would be a game.