• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,158
    Agreed. I'm like a dog watching a biscuit
    2dmf7yd.gif
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    How comes you all have images?

I've got bl00dy Greg Lemond wittering on.

ITV.

Le Monde on tour is possibly the worst thing ever?

Cheers. There's no 'possibly' about Lemond on Tour being the worst thing. It is. He says he's going to go and ride the last 40k or so of the stage. Good luck Greg, 30% remember, hope you've got a granny gear. Then the other one (who's name I don't remember) said he'd make him some nice pasta to recover. Greg does not need anymore pasta.

The ITV pre-and post coverage is great, David Millar in particular. Although i didn't think he was that tall.. and his hat today is awful... must have lost a bet.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Those Look bikes that Cofidis ride look awesome
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Yellow Peril
    RichN95 wrote:
    Agreed. I'm like a dog watching a biscuit
    2dmf7yd.gif

Exactly! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    @JaunePeril

• I'm having sherry and raw egg for breakfast to get me psyched for the day

let it unfold ....
  • mmmm Miss Slovakia- sherry hit the spot
  • Yellow Peril
    I'm having sherry and raw egg for breakfast to get me psyched for the day

let it unfold ....

Proper Old Skool that SGS!
    @JaunePeril

• above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    The ITV pre-and post coverage is great, David Millar in particular. Although i didn't think he was that tall.. and his hat today is awful... must have lost a bet.

I might have to see if I can get a feed. Or I'll see what Sporza has to offer.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • I'm having sherry and raw egg for breakfast to get me psyched for the day

let it unfold ....

Proper Old Skool that SGS!

used to my favourite 'prep' for crit racing
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,329

Filmon.com will show loads of British TV live, all legit as well. They have ITV :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Liking Giant's yellow walled tyres
  • above_the_cows

Filmon.com will show loads of British TV live, all legit as well. They have ITV :-)

I thank you. I was just going to see if I could plug into Menwith Hill and see what they can show me.
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Kittel checking the receipt for the Cornettos

He forgot to pack his pants for the Tour and can't believe how cheap pants are in Primark, so showing his mates.
  • hammerite
    I wonder how "John in the studio" got his job.

Right then, how quick can you scan the contents of a wikipedia page and sift out the relevant information and give it to the viewers in 15 seconds.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Hope those fire brigade peeps never have to rescue me. They're not all that bright. Parked behind a bloody great tree when there was a spot of open road just a few meters along.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,158
    For those that don't watch ITV, you missed David Millar wearing a hat:

Br2f52UCIAAUVE4.png

I think it's owner wants it back though:

paddington-bear-sandwich.jpg
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091

Is it me, or is ITV's coverage becoming a little bit more confident about its audience? I've not watched a huge amount, but got the impression that there's less worrying about having to explain words like 'peloton' or how the jerseys work. Adding Millar to the mix also seems to have introduced a slightly smarter level of analysis - I particularly appreciated his observation that Froome's high finish may have been planned as it would move their car up the field for today.
  • Yellow Peril
    still some Knobs insisting on standing in the middle of the road to take a picture.
    @JaunePeril

• above_the_cows
    hammerite wrote:

Right then, how quick can you scan the contents of a wikipedia page and sift out the relevant information and give it to the viewers in 15 seconds.

John in the studio is dire.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    RichN95 wrote:

Shame he never fulfilled his potential. His natural Peruvian mountain genetics gave him a huge advantage, and with his small frame he should have been able to dance up the climbs, but he just couldn't lay off the marmalade. Shocking lack of tactical awareness as well, always getting lost and making bad decisions.
  • hammerite
    These warnings about fans being in the road, does anyone get the feeling they mean the flat wider bits just as much as the climbs? The amount of fans seen stepped just off the verge on the road is silly. I saw some of the motorbike outriders buzzing close to try and force them back yesterday. On a wide piece of road 10 riders wide going at 45-50kmh it could be carnage.
  • still some Knobs insisting on standing in the middle of the road to take a picture.

or to take yellow today if the sprinters can't hack it? Just in time for London
  • hammerite
    hammerite wrote:

A couple of years ago when Harmon was commentating wasn't it "Carlton in the studio"?
  • k-dog
    k-dog Posts: 1,652
    RichN95 wrote:

Shame he never fulfilled his potential. His natural Peruvian mountain genetics gave him a huge advantage, and with his small frame he should have been able to dance up the climbs, but he just couldn't lay off the marmalade. Shocking lack of tactical awareness as well, always getting lost and making bad decisions.

Got his suitcase of courage with him too.
    I'm left handed, if that matters.
  • one point ?? !!
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    k-dog wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

Got his suitcase of courage with him too.

Surprised he's so open about his Marmite abuse. Hope he's got a TUE for it.
  • above_the_cows
    hammerite wrote:
    hammerite wrote:

A couple of years ago when Harmon was commentating wasn't it "Carlton in the studio"?

It was. They had a whole discussion about roof tiles and slates. The man in the studio is getting progressively worse though.
  • type:epyt
    type:epyt Posts: 766
    Uh-oh. The bromance is in trouble. Phil getting well ratty at Paul for having a sense of perspective about mountain categorisations.
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.