The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,096
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Champions? That's so last season :)

You wannabe at the top of the table don't you? :P

being top of the table only counts when no one can catch you, as was shown last season :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,764
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

being top of the table only counts when no one can catch you, as was shown last season :(
    True, I remember it well :wink:

Bm5xSyYCAAEwFho.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I've reported your post & picture as it has deeply offended me
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I've reported your post & picture as it has deeply offended me
    I got a bite :P

In the interests of fairness I'll try to post some pics that are offensive to Sh!tty, Manure and the Ar$e (seems to be a theme developing amongst those teams?)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    exclusive-funny-pictures-of-outgoing-manchester-city-manager-roberto-mancini-06.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    article-2544925-1AE9D6D900000578-834_624x599.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    nenek.jpg

Happy now? :)
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,017
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    exclusive-funny-pictures-of-outgoing-manchester-city-manager-roberto-mancini-06.jpg
    Someone really must explain to either photographers or teams that those poses are open to misinterpretation.
    Or, is that the point?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    nenek.jpg

Happy now? :)

a bit better
  • Stevo_666
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Someone really must explain to either photographers or teams that those poses are open to misinterpretation.
    Or, is that the point?
    For the photo on the right, I think it's just a Pavlovian response by the City players when someone shouts 'Chelsea!'.
  • Stevo_666
    edited September 2014
    matthew h wrote:
    a bit better
    I think you need cheering up.

EvertonFC.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    And one to stop Pinno b1tching...

SpursPointsFailure1.jpg?itok=4__41W8V
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Only at 5 o'clock on the last day of the season :D
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Only at 5 o'clock on the last day of the season :D
    Well if you do defy the odds this season, then maybe this will stop coming up on google searches: :lol:

google-burn.jpg
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,113
    Bah...Arsenal aren't really firing on all cylinders. We should at least win at home against what has been a lacklustre spurs so far but I guess it was only a matter of time before they started to play well under Potty chino.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Me thinks Alan Pardew will be getting in plenty golf after that result at Stoke.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • pinno
    Yep, i think they should bring back Houghton.
  • Stevo_666
    I read somewhere they're lining up Moyes to take over :)
  • Might see Newcastle in the Championship yet :lol::lol::lol:
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,017
    Might see Newcastle in the Championship yet :lol::lol::lol:
    Is that not showing a lack of ambition on 'Boros part?
    I suppose "see" is not quite "meet".
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Stevo_666
    Might see Newcastle in the Championship yet :lol::lol::lol:
    How can they go down with such brilliant supporters? :D

610x-789.jpg
  • pinno
    Up the 4rse. Welbeck scores hat trick and Sanchez scores. Wahey.
  • Stevo_666
    Sunday, Bloody Sunday :wink:
  • city_boy

Absolutely. Let's hope that gives them a much needed confidence boost for their next league game, whoever it's against??

In fact, I think the Gunners will be my small unfashionable club to support this weekend.......

COME ON YOU GOONERS
    :D
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:

Absolutely. Let's hope that gives them a much needed confidence boost for their next league game, whoever it's against??

In fact, I think the Gunners will be my small unfashionable club to support this weekend.......

COME ON YOU GOONERS
    Even I think it's a bit early in the season for City to be desperate enough to rely on other results going their way :)
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

COME ON YOU GOONERS
    Even I think it's a bit early in the season for City to be desperate enough to rely on other results going their way :)

its not too early for Liverpool :(
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

COME ON YOU GOONERS

Says the man who's already declared (albeit only for one day) his undying love for the Villa! :wink:

It might be early in the season, but as I've said I don't see Cheatski losing many and the sooner we make up the gap the better.
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Says the man who's already declared (albeit only for one day) his undying love for the Villa! :wink:

It might be early in the season, but as I've said I don't see Cheatski losing many and the sooner we make up the gap the better.
    This weekend I'm going for Spurs as the small unfancied club to support. After all, we need open up the gap on our closest competition in the league :D

I think you've got as good a chance of winning the PL as you have of winning the CL :wink:
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

This weekend I'm going for Spurs as the small unfancied club to support. After all, we need open up the gap on our closest competition in the league :D

I think you've got as good a chance of winning the PL as you have of winning the CL :wink:

May I remind you this is the Premier League thread, we don't need to mention the Champions League :oops:

If you want to talk CL, I suggest you start up a separate thread, and I shall avoid it accordingly :mrgreen:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    May I remind you this is the Premier League thread, we don't need to mention the Champions League :oops:

If you want to talk CL, I suggest you start up a separate thread, and I shall avoid it accordingly :mrgreen:
    What a great idea :D