Hate...

Finally sterling to become a galactico in a few years when Ronaldo is old

How many black players do RM sign?

512Y2JgVRTL.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,762
    sa0u823e wrote:
    On the plus side what a joy smashing spurs last weekend after they all thought they were on the up after beating qpr. United with falcao, great signing, has scored more penalties than I thought, but still doesn't solve the issue of the middle or defence.
    Agree completely with the Man U point - will be good to watch their games as they could turn into real goal fests. Especially if their opponent has a good front line and a dodgy defence as well :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    512Y2JgVRTL.jpg

All that money and they can't even afford a bench for the team photo.
    Or is the entire front row bursting for a sh*t :shock:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    City Boy wrote:
    512Y2JgVRTL.jpg

All that money and they can't even afford a bench for the team photo.
    Or is the entire front row bursting for a sh*t :shock:

Another option comes to my mind, but then I've read far too much Viz.
  • sa0u823e wrote:
    Finally sterling to become a galactico in a few years when Ronaldo is old

I'm worried about that as well, I think he could go many places. Hope not
  • Welbeck doesn't score enough goals
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Stevo_666
    Welbeck doesn't score enough goals
    Hopefully he's one of those wierd exceptions that actually performs better for England than for his club.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,113
    Switzerland 0 - Arsenal player 2
  • Stevo_666
    Switzerland 0 - Arsenal player 2
    Aw shucks, we've only got Diego :P
  • pinno
    Can anyone remember who this miserable old wino is?:

Fergie-butt635.jpg
  • C'mon QPR
  • Stevo_666
    Can anyone remember who this miserable old wino is?:

Fergie-butt635.jpg
    Yep, he's the man who chose David Moyes, so don't be too hard on him.

Like Pesky, my random choice of small unfashionable premiership team to support is QPR for this weekend.
  • pinno
    This roaming small club supporter malarkey makes things interesting. After QPR, Everton are the next to get a boost of fresh new supporters for a day.
  • Stevo_666
    This roaming small club supporter malarkey makes things interesting. After QPR, Everton are the next to get a boost of fresh new supporters for a day.
    Everton are playing West Brom?

Surely you mean Arsenal? :wink:
  • city_boy
    With all the focus being on Scotland of late, I feel a bit sorry for that 'forgotten and much maligned' province of England......Wales!

So for one day only, I am giving them my support.

COME ON SWANSEA!
  • Stevo_666
    I was sat next to a Swansea supporter for one trip in the uplift van yesterday. There was a bit of banter, though he did seem slightly apprehensive :)

Anyway (for today only), as Stavros would say: 'Up the Ar$e !' :mrgreen:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,096
    I'm also supporting the underdog of Ar5e today, which is why this part of matchcast is so upsetting (ok funny)

Samir Nasri is booed by the Arsenal fans as he warms up, because he previously played for Arsenal but decided to join a better side for more money..
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    I'm also supporting the underdog of Ar5e today, which is why this part of matchcast is so upsetting (ok funny)

Samir Nasri is booed by the Arsenal fans as he warms up, because he previously played for Arsenal but decided to join a better side for more money..
    I bet Fabregas won't get a good reception when he goes back to the Alsoranirates Stadium :D

Hope the score line stays as it is :twisted:
  • Stevo_666
    Well done both :mrgreen:

Hopefully we can sort out the sheep worriers...
  • Stevo_666
    He scores when he wants,
    He scores when he wants,
    Di-ego Costa
    He scores when he wants...

:)
  • Well. We had a shocker. The football wasn't that bad, it's just villas defence was on form.
  • tlw1
    Well. We had a shocker. The football wasn't that bad, it's just villas defence was on form.

:(

Still waiting for the call from the Villa fan at work
  • Went to a party yesterday and bumped into one wearing his shirt n all. To be fair to him he has 120 riding on the win so he was pretty confident
  • Stevo_666
    I thought that sort of display by Liverpool was usually reserved for the later crucial stages of the season :wink: Still, we should all get behind QPR this afternoon - if they can take any points off Manure that will cheer everyone up and put the icing on the footballing cake for me this weekend.
  • Stevo_666
    Never mind.

Next weekend will be interesting, when we play one of those unfashionable teams struggling to make one of the automatic Champions League qualification spots and only a couple of points above Manure :wink:
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Never mind.

Next weekend will be interesting, when we play one of those unfashionable teams struggling to make one of the automatic Champions League qualification spots and only a couple of points above Manure :wink:

Tee hee hee.....funny lad :lol:

It doesn't matter who wins next week anyway......according to the media Manyoo have already won the league after their 4-0 giant killing act over the mighty QPR :roll:
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Arsenal have only 3 fit defenders for tmw night. :O

They do have 437 midfielders though.
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    It doesn't matter who wins next week anyway......according to the media Manyoo have already won the league after their 4-0 giant killing act over the mighty QPR :roll:
    Yep, Manure beat the kids from the blind school and all of a sudden they're the invincibles. Apart from yesterday, they've played Burnley, Sunderland and Swansea: their next two are Leicester and West Ham. I reckon they're going to get a bit cocky in the next few weeks before a choke of Liverpudlian proportions :D
  • Stevo_666
    Well that was a bit of a shyte two days of CL footy from an English team perspective.

Roll on the weekend...
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well that was a bit of a shyte two days of CL footy from an English team perspective.

Roll on the weekend...

Aherm

Liverpool thrashed that ladies part time team