The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    City Boy wrote:
    Superb performance from the Spuds today. A good dose of reality for Pep to ponder. City could play this game 'til Christmas and wouldn't score :|

Spuds, Scousers and the @rse will be the teams to watch this season IMO.

Along with City, of course :wink:

Was a great team performance. I was worried when there was no Dembele as he has been crucial for us, but we didn't miss him.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,795
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Has Stevo crawled out from under his rock yet? :wink:
    Want to borrow a rock? :wink:

No thanks. Think you best keep hold of it, you will have more use for it than I will :wink:
    No really. You lot were completely outclassed today :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Has Stevo crawled out from under his rock yet? :wink:
    Want to borrow a rock? :wink:

No thanks. Think you best keep hold of it, you will have more use for it than I will :wink:
    No really. You lot were completely outclassed today :)

You're right, they were.
    But rather than skulk under a rock I was first to praise the opposition and admit the best team won on the day.
    Don't recall too many Cheatski fans doing that too often, and let's be fair...it's not like you haven't had loads of opportunities over the last 12 months! :lol:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    Got to admit, posting first after getting thrashed is a good way of making people think you're not gutted :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Got to admit, posting first after getting thrashed is a good way of making people think you're not gutted :wink:

I'm not gutted!
    But I can understand why you wouldn't understand that :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Look on the bright side, you were playing in a full stadium for a change :)
  • city_boy
    Just for you Stevo, as you seem so obsessed with this kind of thing... :wink:

B53C1735-CA8B-472F-8151-ED4CAB154563_zps2aso80c4.png
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,040
    I'm sure he will appreciate the flash of thigh.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,135
    PBlakeney wrote:
    I'm sure he will appreciate the flash of thigh.

It will have more influence in winning the argument.

Good weekend for my FF team. No idea how but i'm smiling just a little.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Got to admit, posting first after getting thrashed is a good way of making people think you're not gutted

Its called humility Stevo. which as a Chelski fan and someone working in the financial sector , I can understand why you find it a difficult concept.

We cheated and robbed Burnley today! The only thing I Can consolidate the Koscielny ( Hand Ball ) goal with! is the same hand slapped that silly bastard Costa silly last week, so it cant be all bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stevo_666
    Yep, would appear that Arsenal have more jam than Hartleys. Winning 1 - 0 against the mighty Burnley :D

P.S. I don't work in the financial sector, but I am a financial engineer of sorts :)
  • Stevo_666
    The international break is boring....

14589773_1148568031846757_4913065957885865768_o.jpg
  • city_boy
    14657449_1398627643498155_6752643346033582452_n.jpg?oh=64c7456f96f0961944c80da1170eece3&oe=586E7B30
  • pinno
    Have you been jumping out of bushes scaring kids again City Boy? :roll:
  • city_boy
    Pinno wrote:
    Have you been jumping out of bushes scaring kids again City Boy? :roll:

I think you're getting me mixed up with this fella...

Rag%20Clown_zpskgmjy6mb.jpg

:D
  • Stevo_666
    Interesting weekend coming up. Another case of "come on you Scousers'? :)
  • Stevo_666
    A good day at the office. Smashed the reigning champions and watched a few wannabes getting a dose of PL reality :wink:
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    getting a dose of PL reality :wink:

Absolutely.

I'm more disappointed at today's result than against the Spuds. Everton got what they came for, though not necessarily what they deserved :?

Same as last year really. Struggling to find a way though a 10 man parked bus. I'm sure he'll get it right though...in Pep we trust :)

At least out of the title contenders only Arsenal won. Grateful for small mercies :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    It's starting to look a bit last season for City, all starting so well... Still, there's always the next match at the Nou Camp for Peps boys to redeem themselves :D
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    It's starting to look a bit last season for City :D

Not really.
  • pinno
    City 1 - Stekelenburg 1.

How tf did Aguero and De Bruyne miss 2 penalties between them? Was it just to f*ck up my FF score?
    Cannot believe i'm still top. I need Coutinho to score a hatrick against Manure.

City could have and should have won 4-1.

Arsenal looked god/bad/good/bad. I think they thought they were going to cruise and some defensive woes crept in just like the last few seasons.
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not really.
    Last year win 5 then it all goes a bit pear shaped. This year win 6 then get one point from 6. A spanking in Spain will just complete the picture :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    :)

14657474_1156990931004467_4862085477028035420_n.jpg?oh=1fd4dcfcd1f752ee84ef189cb2ba54f3&oe=5869DCF4
  • Stevo_666
    :D

14708383_1157354067634820_6276928772752364556_n.jpg?oh=8f498c8afa8754b84e49300c4f5496ee&oe=586B1751
  • tim_wand
    Bloody hell Chelski beat Leicester City 3-0 and Stevo's back giving it the big, I admire your live for the day attitude! But wake up dreamer your still going to owe me at least a Tenner by the end of the season.
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not really.
    Last year win 5 then it all goes a bit pear shaped. This year win 6 then get one point from 6. A spanking in Spain will just complete the picture :wink:

I didn't realise the season ended next week!
    Guess I'll have to bow to your greater knowledge of Man City's situation :roll: :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    I said it's starting to :wink:
  • city_boy
    You said next week's game will "complete the picture" :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    You said next week's game will "complete the picture" :roll:
    ...of starting to look like last season :)
  • tim_wand
    ...of starting to look like last season :)

For Chelski?????

3 at the back with sideshow Bob. Yer its going to take a while for teams to work out and smash that!