The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Chelski back four were definitely missing JT . Or worried that he was back home bumming their boyfriends.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Has Stevo crawled out from under his rock yet? :wink:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • They've a winnable game against Hull next weekend...we'll see him return then.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,795
    We definitely need JT and Zouma back.

Though I'm still mystified as to how the entire Chelsea team managed to do a body swap with the Arsenal team yesterday :?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand
    Conte hasn't lost two consecutive games as a manager for over 6 years. Welcome to Chelski.
    The only blip to a otherwise perfect day was that C#nt Mourinho getting a win against Leicester.
    Cahill played Crusty the clown to his side kick Luiz and Costa got owned by Koscielny and Mustafi and poor old Cesc got subbed back to the reserves.
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    Conte hasn't lost two consecutive games as a manager for over 6 years. Welcome to Chelski.
    The only blip to a otherwise perfect day was that C#nt Mourinho getting a win against Leicester.
    Cahill played Crusty the clown to his side kick Luiz and Costa got owned by Koscielny and Mustafi and poor old Cesc got subbed back to the reserves.
    Jose still causing you grief even after he's left Chelsea? It's a bit like Maggie Thatcher winding up lefties from beyond the grave :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand
    If ever I meet the man I ll punch him straight in the face.
    I m just off to check if Drogba scored anywhere yesterday too, so I can get wound up about that!!!!!!
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    If ever I meet the man I ll punch him straight in the face.
    I m just off to check if Drogba scored anywhere yesterday too, so I can get wound up about that!!!!!!
    Fair point, after all Didier was instrumental in making us Champions of Europe :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,135
    Chelsea looked so toothless yesterday. Belerin was A1 as was Koscielny.

I suppose they will have another serious team meeting tomorrow.

The Chelsea Saga:

Spesh bloke gets hired.
    Spesh bloke does well.
    Spesh bloke leaves after love tiff with Russian bloke.
    Spesh bloke goes back to Mummy in Portugal to repair ego and lick wounds/suck his own c0ck before going to Inter.
    Russian bloke tries a few replacements but none of them have the wow factor of Spesh bloke:
    An Isreali (and to be fair to Grant, he was robbed in that final in Moscow)
    An Italian
    An English Coach of questionable managerial credentials.
    A Dutchman
    Another Italian
    A Wannabe Portuguese spesh one.
    An Itlalian that goes one better than Spesh one.
    A Spanish bloke with OCD tendencies.
    Then back to the Spesh one who's found out and turns out to be gaga.
    Then another Dutch bloke, oh hang on - Dutch in name only, very Engerlish.
    Then back to a genuine Dutch bloke who bales them out of the fires of hell and all it's consequences after Spesh one almost gets sectioned under the mental health act.
    Lets try another eye tie says Russian bloke - one of them got me a CL win, so they must be good.

Of course one might be thinking that this is the managerial history of the Chelsk over the past 30 years but it's not: it's just 12. Maybe 13 before Christmas. Lucky for some?

I wonder what the leftover payroll for all the tryers and the bill for all the broken toys that have been chucked out of the pram is.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Once Wenger goes you'll be on the same merry go round as everyone else.

Being an Arsenal fan must be like having a girlfriend who's a real pr1ck teaser: you get touch a couple of cups but its a real struggle to get any further :P
  • pinno
    Feeling a bit sore Stevo ?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Not really - could have been worse, say 6 - 0 :wink:

First league loss to The Ar$e in 5 years, I guess you had to get lucky at some point.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    who cares about Chelsea or Wenger eh, I just get to laugh at Klopp every week, this week with a goal fest bonus
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Not really - could have been worse, say 6 - 0 :wink:

First league loss to The Ar$e in 5 years, I guess you had to get lucky at some point.

Stop being a big Jesse and admit you got stuffed yesterday (inside 16 minutes). It's a good job we haven't got a world class striker as you would have been thrashed 8-0.

I bet you wish that Mourinho would come back...or De Matteo...or Hiddinck...or Scolari...or Benitez...or Grant...or Villas Boas...or take your pick.
  • Stevo_666
    Well of course nobody has ever questioned whether Arsene is any good.

wengerout.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    And nobody has felt the need to set up a website like this for Chelsea :)
    http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk

Unfortunately they can't do one for a Champions league trophy because an infinite number might break the interweb :wink:
  • In other news, let's all laugh at West Ham
  • Stevo_666
    In other news, let's all laugh at West Ham
    I feel a bit sorry for them. I mean, this fan has sworn not to get a hair cut until West Ham win a game :D

14468190_1140062459363981_1518820625066529838_o.jpg
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,218
    Anyway, back to more important stuff.
    Pinno wrote:
    Oh and Muppets FC are top. I doubt i'll stay there long but in the meantime, i'm going to enjoy this.
    How come you got 39 pts for Aguero while I only got 26? And tf for those as the rest of my somewhat esoteric selection did diddly squat.
  • orraloon wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Oh and Muppets FC are top. I doubt i'll stay there long but in the meantime, i'm going to enjoy this.
    How come you got 39 pts for Aguero while I only got 26? And tf for those as the rest of my somewhat esoteric selection did diddly squat.

He played his triple captain it seems, no wonder he's having a moment of glory.
  • tim_wand
    Good Job , Sterling took his goal himself , rather than crossing to give Aguero a tap in for his hat-trick! Pinno would have got 60 points for that one player.
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    In other news, let's all laugh at West Ham
    I feel a bit sorry for them. I mean, this fan has sworn not to get a hair cut until West Ham win a game :D

14468190_1140062459363981_1518820625066529838_o.jpg

Never liked Russell Brand

Or james Cordon
    fat-cyclist_zpspdgb7cif.jpg
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,218
    orraloon wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

He played his triple captain it seems, no wonder he's having a moment of glory.
    Triple captain? Eh? Think I might have to read some rules.
  • tim_wand
    Triple captain? Eh? Think I might have to read some rules.

Look for the three blue boxes under team selection. Triple Captain Bench Boost and All out attack.
    Fortunately you can only use Triple Captain and Bench Boost once a season.
  • Stevo_666
    Relief. Normal service has been resumed. Can now relax and listen to The Spuds and Sh1tty kicking lumps out of each other tomorrow :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Relief. Normal service has been resumed. Can now relax and listen to The Spuds and Sh1tty kicking lumps out of each other tomorrow :)

You can 'cos you'll be listening to Radio 5 live on the A1/M1*.

*Depending how far you have got.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You can 'cos you'll be listening to Radio 5 live on the A1/M1*.

*Depending how far you have got.
    I'm setting off at 2 so doesn't really matter about the traffic :wink: Not that there will be too many jams in North Yorkshire.
  • city_boy
    Superb performance from the Spuds today. A good dose of reality for Pep to ponder. City could play this game 'til Christmas and wouldn't score :|

Spuds, Scousers and the @rse will be the teams to watch this season IMO.

Along with City, of course :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Want to borrow a rock? :wink:
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Want to borrow a rock? :wink:

No thanks. Think you best keep hold of it, you will have more use for it than I will :wink: