The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,795
    tim wand wrote:
    ...of starting to look like last season :)

For Chelski?????

3 at the back with sideshow Bob. Yer its going to take a while for teams to work out and smash that!
    And Arsenal ! :D

Memeskenya-Arsenal-on-top-of-EPL-table-elephant-on-tree.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    6 - 1 !
    Thankyou very much.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666
    Manures draw with the Scousers was probably the result that most 'neutrals' wanted.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,135
    Manure in 7th. Suits me. Out of a CL spot again.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    We'll see what we can do for you on the weekend.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    We'll see what we can do for you on the weekend.

Well if you have some friends in high places, 3-3 draw with Matic scoring a hattrick please.
  • Stevo_666
    UTFB tomorrow :)
  • pinno
    Oh them.

I guess you're looking for a banker in case Chelsea's season goes t1ts up.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Oh them.

I guess you're looking for a banker in case Chelsea's season goes t1ts up.
    No, but it'll give me a bit of ammo to annoy you and Timbo if we get lucky :P
  • mr_goo
    Cherries at home to Rottenham today. After last season's games against them, a draw would be a huge achievement. But not holding out much hope against the Prems only unbeaten side.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Cherries at home to Rottenham today. After last season's games against them, a draw would be a huge achievement. But not holding out much hope against the Prems only unbeaten side.
    Well done the Cherries.

Very disappointed that the mighty 'Boro were robbed of two points by those jammy Gooners :mrgreen:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Very disappointed that the mighty 'Boro were robbed of two points by those tired Gooners :mrgreen:

FTFY.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Very disappointed that the mighty 'Boro were robbed of two points by those tired Gooners :mrgreen:

FTFY.

Don't worry Pinno we can all get some sleep later watching Conte and Mourinho bore the feck out of us.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

FTFY.
    I don't think its fair that Arsenal got a nice easy kick around to warm up in mid week.

Conte will be sending the money to agent Karanka shortly :)
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    tim wand wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

FTFY.

Don't worry Pinno we can all get some sleep later watching Conte and Mourinho bore the feck out of us.

You kidding?
    This MASSIVE 6-pointer between these two Europa League place wannabes should be riveting :lol:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    We've got a long time until the European trophy dodgers derby on the 18th December :wink:
  • city_boy
    edited October 2016
    Pretty sh1te from City. Poor result and performance. We need to cut out these stupid individual errors and gifting goals to these teams who turn up with no ambition to play football.

Pep really needs to find a way to score against teams like Everton and Southampton who just play their entire team inside their own penalty box. I don't blame these teams for playing this way to try and scrape a point or a lucky win but it makes for a sh1t game of football.

Really frustrated today :(
  • Stevo_666
    Who are you, who are you... :mrgreen:
  • Stevo_666
    Just a normal day for Chelsea, smashed Man U off the park and now only one point behind some rather nervous wannabes. Game on :twisted:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    It's starting to look a bit last season for City :D

Not really.
    You sure about that? :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    :D

14650126_1164386693598224_7490885696527024431_n.jpg?oh=a68e36067ca97e08af0a9847ed90e865&oe=58A7C370
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not really.

Yes!
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not really.

Yes!
    I'm not sure all City fans think the same way :D

14705748_1164512563585637_566088003913679466_n.jpg?oh=3160d0eac00703dfe2b7f40d17101917&oe=589BBB7D
  • city_boy
    Haha. Flipping a photograph to show the opposite of what really happened. Same old Chelski...always cheating :lol::lol:
  • Stevo_666
    :lol:

14657474_1161648400538720_7334418765686285830_n.jpg?oh=1be05d008d368bd5c54a56bfc8113872&oe=58A2961A
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

FTFY.

Yeah, it was so boring :wink:
  • mr_goo
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Well done the Cherries.

Very disappointed that the mighty 'Boro were robbed of two points by those jammy Gooners :mrgreen:

Ta. A good point for Boro at Emirates. You'd have taken that before the match.

Big game on Saturday at Riverside. Will be interesting to see how the two compare since they last played each other 2 years ago in the Champ.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Ah Stevo our schizophrenic Chelski No Boro , Moriniho Loving / no Hating confused Road Cycling/ no Downhilling , Southern/ no Smoggy friend.

I admit how could it ever be boring with you around.
  • pinno
    tim wand wrote:
    Ah Stevo our schizophrenic Chelski No Boro , Moriniho Loving / no Hating confused Road Cycling/ no Downhilling , Southern/ no Smoggy friend.

I admit how could it ever be boring with you around.

Flip Flop?
  • city_boy