The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,040
    Pinno wrote:
    JM has lost the plot. He's burnt out and bereft of any ideas. You can have him.

We should start a petition 'Save Morinho'.
    Ah, the not-so-special-one.
    Oh, for the glory days of Moyes. :twisted:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    go man u
    To the middle of the table?

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    jm shld go. clueless. fernabahce??? :P
    but hey ho, they have depth. wait till later in the season when they kick everyone elses ass

I m liking the new boy. Someone has to brighten things up on the Manure front after that last Conspiracy theorist dreamer got banned.

:lol: we will get there. :wink:
    pogba, sold for 1.5M couple of years back, rebrought for 85+M 2016, resold for 1.5M 2107.........watch this space
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,795
    oxfam-shirts.jpg?w=400

Mission accomplished, agent Jose.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,135
    Not quite. Deep in the relegation zone would be preferable - I mean, if he's worth his salts. If he's convincing enough in front of the board to keep him on when they are in 19th place and extend his contract way into the Championship and bankruptcy...

One can dream.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Not quite. Deep in the relegation zone would be preferable - I mean, if he's worth his salts. If he's convincing enough in front of the board to keep him on when they are in 19th place and extend his contract way into the Championship and bankruptcy...

One can dream.
    Come on. When youre doing worse than Van Gaal and Moyes were at the same stage of the season, you're pushing your luck that your cover will be blown.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Cherries at home to Sunderland on Saturday. Despite the oppositions' league position this is going to be a very tough game, as indeed they all are. There is nothing more dangerous than a wounded tiger, or a black cat in this instance.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Stevo_666
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Cherries at home to Sunderland on Saturday. Despite the oppositions' league position this is going to be a very tough game, as indeed they all are. There is nothing more dangerous than a wounded tiger, or a black cat in this instance.
    You may have a chance against a 3 legged tiger though.

Moyes got a touchline ban and Sunderland appealed, saying it wasn't long enough :P
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Moyes got a touchline ban and Sunderland appealed, saying it wasn't long enough :P

:lol:

Just read that the manager of Man Utd's Turkish hotel was appalled to find the Utd players in the car park, playing football with the hotel cat. He was about to phone the RSPCA when the cat scored to go 1-0 up!
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Just read that the manager of Man Utd's Turkish hotel was appalled to find the Utd players in the car park, playing football with the hotel cat. He was about to phone the RSPCA when the cat scored to go 1-0 up!
    :D Spare thought for the Man U fans as well:

14947870_1176173149086245_152615418182664314_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=e526a873c6139c543bc1f384c7c11806&oe=589DFC7B
  • pinno
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:D

Two great posts.
  • pinno
    De ja vu?

It's all a bit familiar. It's the players fault. No one listens to me...sob.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ed-8805868
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j59_InUgJRA
  • Stevo_666
    Ayy Karanka :mrgreen:

Must watch MOTD tonight...
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    'Ave it Everton.

Back to where we belong ......
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    'Ave it Everton.

Back to where we belong ......
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75oCdhpenc8

Must watch MOTD tonight....
  • Matthewfalle
    Have a look at the telegraph review of the game - the pictorial of Everton's shots on goal is priceless.

Tried to copy it across but can't work out how to - have a bash.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Cant see it - link?
  • Matthewfalle

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Nope, I can't either. Shocked that the blue scousers had a shot of any sort.

Boring, boring Chelsea :P
  • Matthewfalle
    Scroll down to "what Everton must do next" and it's there. Or am I imagining it?

They had one shot all game that missed.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Scroll down to "what Everton must do next" and it's there. Or am I imagining it?

I meant that I can see it, but I can't copy it into the thread either. Seems to be embedded in the article. Or my IT skills are crap.
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I meant that I can see it, but I can't copy it into the thread either. Seems to be embedded in the article. Or my IT skills are crap.

Ah - now I get you :)

Well all you have to do is imagine a really crap football team toe punting a football miles away from an open goal and you're there.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Another game where we were meant to get heavily spanked according to Messrs Lawrenson , Merson et al. UTFB!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Another game where we were meant to get heavily spanked according to Messrs Lawrenson , Merson et al. UTFB!!
    We seem to do quite well away from home against European trophy dodgers :P
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Stevos forgot his meds again! Gone all Born in Boro and Made in Chelski on us. Now that would be a reality show worth watching. Nah it would still be Boring!
  • Stevo_666
    As boring as last night's MOTD? :)

Anyway, lets hope for a scrappy draw between the second and third best teams in London :wink:
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Anyway, lets hope for a scrappy draw between the second and third best teams in London :wink:

Keep taking the Meds mystic Stevo. What a shite game that was!!!!!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Well you had one night to gloat stevo
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Well...I have to say it was a bit of a sh1t weekend from City's PoV :(

That's 3 on the bounce now where teams have turned up at our place with no ambition other than to camp out in their own box and try to nick one on the break...and been successful! Until we work out a way to combat these tactics (learning how to finish would be a start :roll: ) it's gonna be de rigueur for everyone who rocks up at the Etihad.

I guess we're also going to begrudgingly have to accept that Cheatski just might have turned into top 4 contenders :wink:

My only consolation is that No. 1 Son hit a blinding hat-trick in a 5-0 cup win this morning 8)
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    Well you had one night to gloat stevo
    It's It's temporary halt :)
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:

Keep taking the Meds mystic Stevo. What a shite game that was!!!!!
    Oh look TIm, Arsenal are 4th again. Plus ca change, as Arsene might say :wink: