Stevo 666 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    coriordan wrote:
    you or the car?

ba dum shhhhhhhhhh

Sadly the car.
    I'm too old to have anything even closely resembling a weapon anymore :)
    Piccy please (of the car that is) :)

I'll get some posted tomorrow as I'm away at the moment.
    Cough cough
    Come on Techy, I want to see a pic of that Macca.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    jknq.jpg
    Living MY dream.
  • Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695
    All that money and still no parking sensors ...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    VTech wrote:
    jknq.jpg
    Thanks - that's 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Don't like the colour.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Watch the speed bumps.
  • VTech
    Don't like the colour.

I guess the only thing that matters is that the owner likes the colour ?

Having said that, I don't care for the colour too much and prefer the matt-finish.

I prefer the much more reserved colours myself.
    Living MY dream.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Watch the speed bumps.

It's got a picnic table at the back Bally, so don't knock it.

@ Vtech. Metallic Gunmetal Grey for me.
  • ballysmate
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Watch the speed bumps.

It's got a picnic table at the back Bally, so don't knock it.

@ Vtech. Metallic Gunmetal Grey for me.

Got a gunmetal grey van?
  • VTech
    I have a black van. It's my daily driver.
    Living MY dream.
  • ballysmate
    Shanks' pony for me.
    Not like that posh middle class Pinarello who has a company car.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Not like that posh middle class Pinarello who has a company car.
    And 3 (yes, three) exotic Italian bikes. How the other half live, eh.
  • Mccaria
    Mccaria Posts: 869
    Only 3 ? Not really trying
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    This

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595042/F-A-B-House-built-Thunderbirds-superfan-based-TV-shows-Tracy-Island-goes-sale-3million-no-doesnt-open-launch-missiles.html

The said developer has a certain reputation. Namely that his development company 'Seven' is the 7th company he has started. He truly knows how to take the pi55 and give the proverbial fingers up to those he owes money to.
    I had a chat with a local architect who has been inside. Apparently not a very good build quality. The property was originally on for something like £7m.
    For gods sake don't buy it VTech, though I know you're tempted. On one of Sevens developments of apartments, the residents had to move out for quite a while as there were structural issues.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • VTech
    Mr Goo wrote:
    This

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595042/F-A-B-House-built-Thunderbirds-superfan-based-TV-shows-Tracy-Island-goes-sale-3million-no-doesnt-open-launch-missiles.html

The said developer has a certain reputation. Namely that his development company 'Seven' is the 7th company he has started. He truly knows how to take the pi55 and give the proverbial fingers up to those he owes money to.
    I had a chat with a local architect who has been inside. Apparently not a very good build quality. The property was originally on for something like £7m.
    For gods sake don't buy it VTech, though I know you're tempted. On one of Sevens developments of apartments, the residents had to move out for quite a while as there were structural issues.

Just seen a new house today as it goes, great local school for the boys so sadly ill be passing on this masterpiece.

I do know a few people who work in the method you mentioned, we call it "Doing a Phoenix".

With the one year bankruptcy laws these days it makes trust in business a joke.
    Living MY dream.
  • I had an espresso macchiato today.

No more latte sipping roadie w@nker life for me.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Mr Goo wrote:
    This

How could you say that about pillar of the community, "I saved Bournemouth FC" former Chairman Eddie Mitchell? :)

It beggars belief that there are still subcontractors in Poole and Bournemouth that will still work for him.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris

• It beggars belief that there are still subcontractors in Poole and Bournemouth that will still work for him.

Odd how some people can claim to have made their money by working hard etc etc etc, but when you look at the detail they've clearly ripped off a lot of people along the way.

Probably changing their names, their company names and such like.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260

It beggars belief that there are still subcontractors in Poole and Bournemouth that will still work for him.

Odd how some people can claim to have made their money by working hard etc etc etc, but when you look at the detail they've clearly ripped off a lot of people along the way.

Probably changing their names, their company names and such like.

Unfortunately all too common in construction and property Sloppy, not nice industries to work in in my opinion.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    This thread lives on, must be the only one not locked...
  • nathancom wrote:

Tbf fair, it was sublime from the OP
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    nathancom wrote:

Tbf fair, it was sublime from the OP
    Yeah it has been a corker and then some.
  • ballysmate
    Look out Frank, here they come again. :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -back.html
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Look out Frank, here they come again. :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -back.html

Some rare mid engined, in your face supercar I can understand. But why on earth would someone go to that trouble and expense to bring over a dull grey family saloon that nobody is going to look twice at?! :lol:

PS I must now be rich by association as there is a house just up the road from mine with a McLaren parked on the drive.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Favourite comment:
    Every single person in england should take note of these successfull people in how to run their lives. I envy them.
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    edited August 2014
    coriordan wrote:
    Favourite comment:
    Every single person in england should take note of these successfull people in how to run their lives. I envy them.
    Ah, but define 'success'. Successful people may just have the façade of success. Whenever I pass a 'flash' car I wonder how much of it the driver owns and how much is owned by the finance company. Success is when you get to old age and you're still in a good financial position.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I was being sarcastic.

I think they are a gluttonous virus. (maybe that's a bit strong)
  • pinno
    coriordan wrote:
    I was being sarcastic.

I think they are a gluttonous virus. (maybe that's a bit strong)

What is the antidote I wonder? I think a month commuting on a 3 speed Sturmey Archer Puch should do it.