Ask the next person a question...

Comments

• wishitwasallflat
    wishitwasallflat Posts: 2,927
    edited February 2013
    Probably not tennis elbow (lateral epicondilitis at all) more likely its just the same pain caused by radiating pain from your neck if all you've done is ride - or - could be a strain caused by gripping the bars too tight too long (prolonged gripping can strain the long extensor muscles which originate in the same area as the tendon that hurts in a true tennis elbow).

PS - I had a funnier one for batman question but you beat me too it.

How many cyclist does it take to change a light bulb?
  • Nothing to do with his hat it's because when the first time he met Robin - Robin looked at him and asked is that a bat in your pocket or ...

How many cyclist does it take to change a light bulb?
    At least three, because most can't type very fast.

Red wine or white?
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • White please - I need one after last two posts (how did that happen)

How will this thread end?
  • White please - I need one after last two posts (how did that happen)

How will this thread end?
    It will never end. Even if no one posts to it, it is just pausing for breath.

Now what about my tennis f***ing elbow?
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • You really need to establish if its a true tennis elbow = strained lateral ligaments and/or long extensor muscles - or pure extensor muscle strain - or radicular neck pain (more likely if its both elbows). Once you know that treatment is relativley simple - but - eccentric stretches and ice will settle it if acute (but won't make a dent if its radicular from neck though).

EDIT - Just checked your link sorry - ok ice and rest to settle the acute phase and then eccentric resisted contractions and stretching to develop a strogn elastic non painful scar. Bands to alter the line of pull can help as well and acupunture works a treat IME.

Why is there nothing about decals in this thread if its infinite?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,084
    So many permutations to the question. There is no proven intrinsic link between decals and infinite threads. You can wait for years to get to see pictures of decals but that would have been self destructive for the thread. In actual fact, the very fact that no decals appeared made it infinite - the inverse of the proposition. Infinite threads, well thats another thing. I suppose in theory, if you could interweave the end of a roll of twine with the beginning of another roll of twine and so on, you could then have an infinite thread. Speshly if the rolls of twine are the same colour. This would be hard to ascertain as you could not say that this infinite thread is actually made up of infinfite numbers of rolls of twine interweaved together but you cannot prove that it isn't with its seemless interweaving and no evidence of the join. Like the flaw to the belief in God - I cannot prove thet he does not exist, therefore he must exist. A thread is by no means infinite, it is only 6 letters long. MC Escher could have probably drawn us a picture of an infinite thread. This post could in theory be infinite too: I could keep on writing but it also could be curtailed by falling asleep or death. In which case this post cannot possibly be infinite as I am a mere mortal and there is an intrisic inevitability to the end of this post.

Why are you still awake?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • I'm not.

How much of a hurry were they in to shorten JUNE to JUN on a calendar.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Well if they drop an E they're obviously going to be racing.

If a picture paints a thousand words then why can't I paint you?
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    I don't know but the front door needs a new coat.

Or would that be pants?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • nevman wrote:
    I don't know but the front door needs a new coat.

Or would that be pants?

Undercoat, underpants - who cares as long you dont scare the milkman.

If 'points make prizes' - when I point a womans breast why do I get a court order and not a trophy?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    depends what you point with!

What's the answer to 4 down?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team 7b

I like personalised decals where can I get a nice set?
  • pinno
    Ask Ezy rider.

Why is it that when I pull out the tray to put the soap powder/conditioner in, the conditioner cup is either full of water or empty?
  • It's the tide.

Why?
  • pinno
    ..because, because, because, because the wonderful Wizard of Oz. (I bet you counted the no. of becauseseses and sung the tune at the same time).

If you had Fabian Cancellara (an unstoppable force) heading towards Jan Ullrich (an immovable object), what would happen?
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    If you had Fabian Cancellara (an unstoppable force) heading towards Jan Ullrich (an immovable object), what would happen?

This has only happened twice before, the first time was at Hiroshima then at Nagasaki.

What is the point of changing the clocks to BST, why not have GMT all year round? Just accept it has to get dark at some point.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • Gabbo
    Gabbo Posts: 864
    Daylight saving, first implemented in the first World War. It replaces solar time with standard time, meaning we save energy.

Who is the idiot who came up with the phrase "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse?"
  • Gabbo wrote:
    Daylight saving, first implemented in the first World War. It replaces solar time with standard time, meaning we save energy.

Who is the idiot who came up with the phrase "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse?"

Jockey Wilson.

If there are more letters in teh chinese alphabet than ours - what are they saying that they dont want us to read?
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    The extra letters equate to (in the correct order) WE BLAME WIGGLE

Does the breed of sheep from which we get steel wool have any natural predators?
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    byke68 wrote:
    The extra letters equate to (in the correct order) WE BLAME WIGGLE

Does the breed of sheep from which we get steel wool have any natural predators?
    The Iron Maiden presumably.

Why do people persist in trotting out national stereotypes? I'm not asking btw, my Welsh mate wants to know. Surprised he finds time with all that sheep humping that he gets up to.
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    National stereotypes are lazy shorthand insults for people without the imagination to make up personal ones. You tw@t.

Why has the Pope really resigned?
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    69286_490124514378546_217029932_n.jpg

What law would you like to change, abolish or introduce?
  • Abolish Newton's Third.

What percentage of sharks take part in a feeding frenzy due to peer group pressure?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    Only the young ones

Should I stay or should I go?

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    If you go there will be trouble, and if you stay it will be double.

What is the best Beatles album?
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    The white album.

How do you make a C40 concrete?
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • natrix wrote:
    The white album.

How do you make a C40 concrete?

No idea but I can make you a c90 mixtape.

You never see a Horse Shop in westerns - where did cowboys buy their horses from.
  • Twostage
    Twostage Posts: 987
    Dealers.

Why did my sneeze wait until I had a mouthful of wine ?
  • Gabbo
    Gabbo Posts: 864
    Twostage wrote:
    Dealers.

Why did my sneeze wait until I had a mouthful of wine ?

It didn't.

Why did you decide to take a mouthful of wine as you were about to sneeze?
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I didn't.

Who said I did?