Ask the next person a question...

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Black boxers with white trim. CK, natch...

Daddy or chips?
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • jawooga
    jawooga Posts: 530
    :(

... chips

---

What is American beer like?
  • tetley10
    tetley10 Posts: 693
    I find it pretty roped but if its in 6 for £5 I can live with it.

Do you thnk we need a bigger boat?
  • We always need a bigger boat.

What could Rudy not fail at?
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    60 mins at 314W. He'd get nowhere near.

Yesterday I was doing my daily work-out on my Dave Gardner road bike on a turbo trainer. I've set it to about 8 degrees of climb and a high resistance to simulate hill-climbing so I was getting quite sweaty. As a result I opened the windows to keep cool, but could not keep cool enough so I had to remove all my clothes to ensure I didn't overheat. My pet ferret, 'Chutney' was really enjoying his work-out on the little wheel he has in his cage. 'Chutney' loves my 'Best of Jimmy Somerville' CD so I treated him to some of his favourite songs. As we had finished the top of the 'climb', I started the simulated 'descent' to cool down.

The reason I am doing all this training is so that I can become a Catholic Priest, as I understand that they have strict weight guidelines for men of the cloth.

Anyway, towards the end of the session I was surprised when a Bishop knocked on the door to conduct an inpromptu interview. When I opened the door he asked me what I was doing, hot sweaty and naked at 2pm. I told him that in anticipation of becoming a priest, I had spent an hour uphill gardening with a hairy chutney ferret and Jimmy Somerville and had been looking forward to reaching the bottom. I told him I'd lost about a gallon of salty fluid but was hoping to be revived with a protein shake.

He offered me the job there and then. Should I take it?
  • GiantMike wrote:
    60 mins at 314W. He'd get nowhere near.

Yesterday I was doing my daily work-out on my Dave Gardner road bike on a turbo trainer. I've set it to about 8 degrees of climb and a high resistance to simulate hill-climbing so I was getting quite sweaty. As a result I opened the windows to keep cool, but could not keep cool enough so I had to remove all my clothes to ensure I didn't overheat. My pet ferret, 'Chutney' was really enjoying his work-out on the little wheel he has in his cage. 'Chutney' loves my 'Best of Jimmy Somerville' CD so I treated him to some of his favourite songs. As we had finished the top of the 'climb', I started the simulated 'descent' to cool down.

The reason I am doing all this training is so that I can become a Catholic Priest, as I understand that they have strict weight guidelines for men of the cloth.

Anyway, towards the end of the session I was surprised when a Bishop knocked on the door to conduct an inpromptu interview. When I opened the door he asked me what I was doing, hot sweaty and naked at 2pm. I told him that in anticipation of becoming a priest, I had spent an hour uphill gardening with a hairy chutney ferret and Jimmy Somerville and had been looking forward to reaching the bottom. I told him I'd lost about a gallon of salty fluid but was hoping to be revived with a protein shake.

He offered me the job there and then. Should I take it?

Sorry GiantMike, not even remotely funny. Its the sort of thing you would have expected Jim Davidson to have come out with in 1991.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Yes, definitely.

Is "Derek" funny?
  • GiantMike
    Its the sort of thing you would have expected Jim Davidson to have come out with in 1991.

I think you mean the sort of thing one would have.
    Garry H wrote:
    Yes, definitely.

Is "Derek" funny?

No, he's very, how can I put this, Jim Davidson.

Can you maintain a handstand without leaning on anything for more than 3 seconds?
  • tetley10
    Yes easy. Handstand, headstand the lot.

Do you like blue cheese ?
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Yes, blue cheese is absolutely fantastic.

Do you know where I've put my book? I'm sure it's somewhere around here.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    It will be in the last place you look.

Are you pleased that the vote went through for gay marriage today?

The older I get, the better I was.

• GiantMike
    Yes. It's important for politicians to be able to vote on important matters. However, it's also very suspicious that the vote was on an issue that wasn't in the Tory manifesto, wasn't in the Queen's speech and will have serious implications for the balance between the 'human rights' 2 opposing groups.

What's you Mother's maiden name and where were you born?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081
    GiantMike wrote:

What's you Mother's maiden name and where were you born?
    (Who are you, a bank scammer ?)

Scratch Bottom Chalmonderley-Smythe Farquarson. Bogota.

What is your pet name for your girlfriends/OH's/partners/mistresses/mattresses genitalia* ?

*Rules apply:
    Mormons; list names on seperate sheet
    Bhuddists: Your favourite Llama
    Catholics: Its ok, its just a game
    Existentialists: Wooden bark trees
    Protestants: 'Ticht' or 'stirring soup' - are adjectives not nouns
    Janes: Vegan metaphors are allowed
    Cleat: Get lost - we don't want your filth here, its not BB and you can't call Claire Baldings' Claire Balding 'Claire Balding' because its very confusing when you address Claire Baldings' Claire Balding.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • GiantMike
    She call's it her Pinarello001.

Would you rather be locked in a lift with Lance Armstrong or Boris Johnson and why?
  • boogi11
    boogi11 Posts: 354
    GiantMike wrote:
    She call's it her Pinarello001.

Would you rather be locked in a lift with Lance Armstrong or Boris Johnson and why?

Lance Armstrong, he might give me a bike, he won't be needing it anymore

If I put super glue in a non stick frying pan what will happen?
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    Nothing cyanoacrylate (superglue) only cures in an anaerobic environment.

why do so many people not have a 'king clue when it comes to basic bike maintenance?
  • tetley10
    Not sure what basic bike maintenance is.

How do you lube a chain?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Don't know, I don't bother with that maintenance rubbish :wink:

Brown or white bread?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • White, its just much nicer.

How many sweets are in a packet of millions?
    Felt AR3 2015
    Cannondale Supersix Evo 2016
  • More than 5.

what have the welsh got against vowels.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    They're too small and too quick, hence the preference for sheep

Are dyslexics really just too lazy to read things properly?
  • Yes, I love Dyson vacuum cleaners

How do snow plough drivers get to work?
  • GiantMike
    In their snow ploughs, they take them home if it gets colder than 2 deg C

Is this turning into a funniest question competition? Are we limited to 1 question? Why?
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,118
    GiantMike wrote:
    In their snow ploughs, they take them home if it gets colder than 2 deg C

Is this turning into a funniest question competition? Are we limited to 1 question? Why?

Errr...no, no, it would seem not, and see above

What is the most important thing to teach your kids?

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,623
    To hate the same things you hate.

What's in my pocket?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    a dried slug with fluff stuck to it.

Where's my cup of tea, eh?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    You drank it, don't you remember? Now only press that buzzer if it's an emergency.

What keeps you awake at night?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081
    The neighbours dog. I blame a cat, it is feisty and antagonises the poor canine who is in an outside kennel.

What is going to happen in the year 2056 ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • No idea but at number 76 they're having an orgy.

The only thing resembling a bat was his hat, so why was Batman called Batman and not Bat-head man.?
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • No idea but at number 76 they're having an orgy.

The only thing resembling a bat was his hat, so why was Batman called Batman and not Bat-head man.?
    Because Bruce Wayne had a batman - Alfred, who was the real hero. The bat-head was just coincidence and nothing to do with the actual story.

Why have I got tennis elbow? All I've done is sit on the bloody bike, yet it's agony. And I've not been doing anything else that would strain any tendons, honest. And I haven't played tennis for about 25 years.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?