Richmond Park, roundabouts and that f*cking Dynamo

12345679»

Comments

• I think you'll find that Kong wants to keep beating his chest and just won't let it go. Jaws on the other had has a more 'laser fair' attitude. :wink:
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    I think you'll find that Kong wants to keep beating his chest and just won't let it go. Jaws on the other had has a more 'laser fair' attitude. :wink:

Kong does have the advantage of being able to grasp objects to use as a weapon or as a shield though
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    I think you'll find that Kong wants to keep beating his chest and just won't let it go. Jaws on the other had has a more 'laser fair' attitude. :wink:

You can get your own coat.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • Kong has a weakness that Jaws doesn't: women*. Everything is just food to jaws, but as we know Kong has a soft spot for the ladies. This could be used to distract him in the fight.

*That and drowning.
  • Paul E
    Kong has a weakness that Jaws doesn't: women*. Everything is just food to jaws, but as we know Kong has a soft spot for the ladies. This could be used to distract him in the fight.

*That and drowning.

But Jaws can't resist people banging on underwater cables with oars!
  • zx6man
    zx6man Posts: 1,092
    And when Jaws dies.. he comes back bigger!
  • zx6man wrote:
    And then in 3D.
  • Paul E
    zx6man wrote:
    And then in 3D.

And sh!tter
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,679
    drowning.

Um, Jaws is a fish, correct? So how do those gills work above water, eh? Drag him out, stand well back for 10 minutes, then start chopping him up for cat food.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Paul E
    rjsterry wrote:
    drowning.

Um, Jaws is a fish, correct? So how do those gills work above water, eh? Drag him out, stand well back for 10 minutes, then start chopping him up for cat food.

Jaws is good at playing dead though so you wouldn't really know he was dead (or was it she???)
  • rjsterry wrote:
    drowning.

See, now that's where things all start to unravel.

Jaws isn't going to just float there, thinking to himself "Well now, someone has a grip of my tail. And this water's getting shallower all of a sudden. I wonder what's going to happen next..."

Touch his tail, and he's going to go mental-ninja-sharkattack-tastic. And it's Game On.

See. There's a bit more to this than meets the eye.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Paul E
    Exactly, Jaws is solid muscle, Kong touches his tail and he would be on Kongs leg and ripping it to shreds before you could say "we need a bigger boat"
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    Never had a problem with the dynamo's round the park, but haven't been there for a few weeks, as the surrey hills offer so much more for me. I may go back to the park this weekend, see whats happening.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Jaws and Kong are so 70s. 80s was alien. 90s were er Terminator

Everyone knows that this era is all about Megatron and Optimus Prime.

Prime would kill all of the above by using his trailer as a nunchuck.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941
    If DDD can swear in the thread title, can the Cake Stoppers have their threads back?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

But Optimus Prime wouldn't even be allowed in Richmond Park. Keep it on topic please.
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    DonDaddyD wrote:

But Optimus Prime wouldn't even be allowed in Richmond Park. Keep it on topic please.

He would be if he could squeeze into this.
  • It's the public road, and the rules of the road apply. The rider on the front ought to have slowed the gang, but even if he didn't the other 8, 9? have eyes, and must have realised that it wasn't safe to proceed.

How is this different to a pair of SCR combatants deep in battle charging through a red light?

The roads aren't part of the public highways, it was tried many times by the motoring lobby (and probably still is).
    Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.