SCR Caps for winter - Arrived!

Comments

• Wrath Rob wrote:
    Current design is simple text on the back of the flap "Cap: FCN -1". However, if you've got a better idea then add it. How about mocking up a target made out of chain rings, possibly resembling the RAF ensign?

Really not going to lose any sleep about the design, but if we could design a logo then that would be cool. Any idea what the restrictions are e.g. size.

When you say back of the flap do you mean the rear centre of the cap or on the ear-flap? I'm not being serious here but we could have different messages of the left hand ear-flap (for people we have over-taken) to the right hand ear-flap (for people that have over-taken us)

I have doodled the letters scr into something that vaguely resembles a bike with the s and c forming the wheels and the r forming the front fork and handlebars. I'm sure someone with greater artistic talent could knock together a viable design. Might have to patent it though as I can see a whole chain of accessories coming in the future :wink:
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Different text on each side might be fun.

On the right side, "Rest day..."
    On the left side, "Skin breathing..."
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    Wrath Rob wrote:
    Yeah, its a special order, if you like I can get one made up for you and the missus too? ;)

Whites no good for me. Spray tan is likely to stain it. As for emblem, can I have one with a Kahn conversion Range Rover on it, with gold alloys, white naturally.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    ask them to mark the package "sports supplements : care of Mr Armstrong" that shouldn't attract too much attention. :roll:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Updated mine. Gone for black. I would LOVE the herringbone if I had an old school tourer and was edgy enough to not wear a helmet.
    Let me know when they arrive, and i'll pick one up along with your scalp on the way to work
  • Wrath Rob wrote:
      a) Are you able to enquire with the manufacturer/ supplier what recommendations they have for head sizes which are 23" (borderline - big heads! :mrgreen: ) - do we opt for the smaller/ medium or for large/x -large ??
    I've asked, will let you know the response
      b) I am happy to provide payment before Sunday (I am on holiday from Saturday evening for a few weeks)
    Will PM you my PayPal details once you're happy with the sizing
      c) How are the caps delivered to our home. work address and what is the estmated time we will get our caps! :wink:
    Its a 4 week lead time, plus shipping from the US, so I guess 5 weeks? Then its down to how quickly I get them posted.
    Once again, things for organising, the sizing is an annoying issue and the summer cap will be great idea!

Thanks for the reply Rob!
    Cannondale CAADX 5 105
    Trek T10
  • Done mine...I think.
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    Bump for the deadline surfers*.

(* self included)
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    Done. WR, YHPM
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • Done (not leaving it till the last minute or anything .. still got 25 minutes till the 21st)
    Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail

strava profile
  • Fireblade96
    Fireblade96 Posts: 1,123
    Makes a last-minute dive for the line, on the grounds that Deadline 21st might mean today.
    Misguided Idealist
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    but but, I've been away from forums/life this no fair..
    pm me if enyone drops i'll just have to take whats left :)
  • the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    Balls. Been away for a week. Only just got access to the sheet. No worries if I'm too late.
    FCN 3 / 4
  • Rob hasn't asked me for any cash yet, and there are some anomolies on the spreasheet that need resolving before an order can be made (some people yet to confirm colour and size, clarkey cat is on twice etc.) so to those fearing that they might have missed the boat I'd suggest just adding your details to the spreadsheet sharpish and hopefully Rob will accomodate you.
  • wgwarburton
    wgwarburton Posts: 1,863
    Rob hasn't asked me for any cash yet, and there are some anomolies on the spreasheet that need resolving before an order can be made (some people yet to confirm colour and size, clarkey cat is on twice etc.) so to those fearing that they might have missed the boat I'd suggest just adding your details to the spreadsheet sharpish and hopefully Rob will accomodate you.

I'm also just back after a break and have done exactly that.

Hope this is OK. Thanks again Rob for organising this, hope it doesn't turn out to be a nightmare!

Cheers,
    W.
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Right, about to PM everyone who's completed the order with PayPal details and amounts. If you don't get something by Tuesday morning drop me a line.
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Love the advertising. We have a thread about custom made caps. Right now it's offering me custom made MAPS :mrgreen:
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Wrath Rob
    Looks like the PM didn't work, thanks to those who have advised me of the fact. I can't access the doc at work so I'll try again tonight.
  • Wrath Rob
    Take 2 of the message has now gone out with payment details. Hopefully this one works!
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    I got it...just going onto the google doc to sort out the payment.
  • PM received. Payment made and spreadsheet updated.

Thanks Rob
  • chilling
    chilling Posts: 267
    Done, ta.
  • Payment etc done!

Cheers Rob.
    Cannondale CAADX 5 105
    Trek T10
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    Payment made. Thanks Rob.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Quick question Rob,

Where will collection be from? - Will sort out payment when home.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • kevess
    kevess Posts: 186
    Done.

Thanks Rob.
  • ShandyH
    ShandyH Posts: 555
    Payment made, spreadsheet updated. I've paid postage but can probably pick up if it saves you some grief.

Thanks Rob.
  • Wrath Rob
    Thanks all. I've had a bumper load of PayPal notifications come through. I'll check numbers when I get home later.
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    no PM :(

can someone forward it on to me please
  • willy b
    willy b Posts: 4,125
    Payment made & spreadsheet updated. 8) Cheers Rob!