It's Official Schleck Brothers Suck

1789101113»

Comments

• cycling5280
    cycling5280 Posts: 279
    B3rnieMac wrote:
    i was in your boat as well and was fed up with the shlecks, but im now rooting for frank to pull something decent out of the bag at the tour to shush you up!

And I will shut up when that happens but for now...he still sucks.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    B3rnieMac wrote:
    i was in your boat as well and was fed up with the shlecks, but im now rooting for frank to pull something decent out of the bag at the tour to shush you up!

And I will shut up when that happens but for now...he still sucks.

QFT
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    I notice you still have nt commented on Jens Voight's piece where he detail exactly why A Schleck does'nt suck? Was it a bit difficult seeing how wrong you were? Or are you taking a page out of the Armstrong Bible and just picking and choosing what you want and ignoring the actual truth?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Anyone with ESPN Classic channel 429 - Andy Schlecks Tour at 00.40am ...sky + it :D
  • cycling5280
    cycling5280 Posts: 279
    ddraver wrote:
    I notice you still have nt commented on Jens Voight's piece where he detail exactly why A Schleck does'nt suck? Was it a bit difficult seeing how wrong you were? Or are you taking a page out of the Armstrong Bible and just picking and choosing what you want and ignoring the actual truth?

Andy sucks and Frank sucks (at cheating).