Still in shorts?

123457»

Comments

• Yup - I did shorts all of this week so far (sorry, Inverness, about my pink, muddy legs :shock: ) - it's soooo much nicer.

Couldn't quite believe the thermometer this morning showing 12C so still wore a very thin baselayer under light SS jersey and thin, full-fingered, gloves - and regretted it
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Yup - I did shorts all of this week so far (sorry, Inverness, about my pink, muddy legs :shock: ) - it's soooo much nicer.

Couldn't quite believe the thermometer this morning showing 12C so still wore a very thin baselayer under light SS jersey and thin, full-fingered, gloves - and regretted it

Ditto, further south hit the dizzying heights of 13c this morning. Back on with the shorts, infact most of this week except Monday. Need to leave the base layers at home :)
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Shorts all week here, enjoyed the "you must be mental" comments from colleagues, I'm nails, me!

Meanred, your commute looks awsome!
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • captain sweaty reporting for duty sah!
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Robmanic1 wrote:

I'm sure it does when viewed from Lincs :wink:

I'm actually quite surprised by how used to both the hills and the wind I've become. I want to ride in some other parts of the country to see (remind myself - I used to commute into Cambridge) what it's like
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Robmanic1 wrote:

I'm actually quite surprised by how used to both the hills and the wind I've become. I want to ride in some other parts of the country to see (remind myself - I used to commute into Cambridge) what it's like

We do have hills, just take some finding! :)
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • Robmanic1 wrote:
    Robmanic1 wrote:

We do have hills, just take some finding! :)

I think you'll find they're called Speed humps....
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    Been feeling too hot this week, might rock the shorts tomorrow.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • Footy socks, shorts and tee shirt for commute today in Leicester, not quite as warm as yesterday but was fine once I got going
    First love - Genesis Equilibrium 20
    Dirty - Forme Calver CX Sport
    Quickie - Scott CR1 SL HMX
    Notable ex's - Kinesis Crosslight, Specialized Tricross