Scott Addict SL

123457»

Comments

• Crimmey
    Crimmey Posts: 207
    Awww shucks thx. Don't think that I didn't recognise u :-) Hope ya trainings going to plan. Couple more minor
    tweaks on the bikes and I should be sorted. I hired a bike the other week, more upright and my back murdered aftet. Was glad to get back to my babies :-)
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I signed up to this forum just so I can say that this thread has been an absolutely awesome read as my first post.

Well done Crimmey. Weird bike though, but if you get results then who are we to argue!
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    awesome :lol:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Yorke
    Yorke Posts: 1
    I've joined this site purely on the strength of the amusement I've derived from this thread. Absolutely top class entertainment.

P.S I've got the same decals on my Bontrager Aeolus wheels on my Madone and I think they look great!
    Pain is temporary, but quitting is way easier.
  • Crimmey
    Crimmey Posts: 207
    Yay ! welcome to the club :)

I have actually been very tempted to have a bike fit done just out of pure curiosity, keeping all my current setup values just in case. Could happen towards the end of 2012 as I could be getting some bits and pieces in the meantime. Torn between the retul bike fit via Bike Science or the one by Cadence Sport.

Might post some of my TT piccies up too as I have used the same stem but possibly after a new frame to get even lower.

Yup the decals do look ace in my opionion but quite a few don't. Post a pic of your bike asap!
  • Get a bike fit by http://cadencesport.co.uk/bikefit.php
    We can all get used to any position, Your hip angle will be costing you major power.
  • vespario
    vespario Posts: 228
    Just booked avreutal fit for my bike with bike science in Brisol. They have an offer on across their stores if you are thinking about it.

If you re happy though....may be a waste of money!