Commuting Forum Christmas Gathering 2010

12345679»

Comments

• Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Was groovy to meet the new guys and wind up CW some more - missed doing that and seeing the old timers too. CJ you need that holiday man :D

I'm not one of the "tall" ones Asprilla don't worry but due to entertainment with bb stations being full I think I missed you...

Curry was YUM.

Hats of the Lady LiT once more rolling out a good time.

Cheers All.

should have cycled faster then....

Good time, nice to meet old and new faces.
    BJ went off like a shot back to the train... that hurt my poor legs
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • You're all very welcome! Was great to see the usual crowd and meet so many new people! :D
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    Was groovy to meet the new guys and wind up CW some more - missed doing that and seeing the old timers too. CJ you need that holiday man :D

I'm not one of the "tall" ones Asprilla don't worry but due to entertainment with bb stations being full I think I missed you...

Curry was YUM.

Hats of the Lady LiT once more rolling out a good time.

Cheers All.

should have cycled faster then....

Good time, nice to meet old and new faces.
    BJ went off like a shot back to the train... that hurt my poor legs

Ah I was just enjoying a) the empty road and b) that last gulped down pint of whatever I got handed when we got downstairs, made the ride home nice and fuzzy :-) Not sure I'd normally get away with that kind of stop for lights during the rush hour :-D

As others have said was an excellent night and great to see so many new faces, although I think it'll take a couple more visits to tally them to forum names. Except maybe hatbeard. That one was pretty obvious :lol:
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • hatbeard
    hatbeard Posts: 1,087
    :lol:
    Hat + Beard
  • The presence of both hat and beard were indeed better than any nametag could have been.
    FCN - 10
    Cannondale Bad Boy Solo with baggies.