Bhima.....

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I think it's because your idea of a gourmet feast is baked beans followed by a microwaved mars bar.
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    hahahahhah

tragic
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I think it's because your idea of a gourmet feast is baked beans followed by a microwaved mars bar.

I like fish and chips too.

I'd not mind some lobster now and again, I ain't going near caviar though.
  • freehub wrote:
    I bet any girl I tell I can cycle 175 miles, NONE STOP, ALLLLLL DAY, they'd be all over me 8)

Yeah, in a desparate bid to get to the door. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Epic.

Cake Stop never fails to amuse.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    No it's not. it is lack of confidence. No matter what you might hear, a woman wants a MAN not a WHIMPERING IDIOT. :wink:

That'll help!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Anonymous
    freehub wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:

I like fish and chips too.

I'd not mind some lobster now and again, I ain't going near caviar though.

Class.

I think if you ever saw a girl naked you'd be so confused, you'd throw rocks at her.Plus if the best she will get is a 175 bike ride story and a liquified mars bar that looks like AIDS on a plate, then you will be single. Lots.
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Pure gold once again :D

Without any malice what so ever, some of the funniest laughs I've had in recent years have been pre and post ride with Will. Quality.

I'm with Pokerface on the Cervelo kit. I'd love to wear it but the "who does he think he is?!" snobbery puts me off (plus would I look strange riding a Trek or Colnago wearing it?).
  • freehub
    Oh I thought girls would love a liquefied Mmars Bar.
  • What have i started.......

<sits back and enjoys >
  • freehub wrote:

Some may, but the ones who do like it a little too often are best stayed away from.
  • Pokerface
    Pure gold once again :D

Without any malice what so ever, some of the funniest laughs I've had in recent years have been pre and post ride with Will. Quality.

I'm with Pokerface on the Cervelo kit. I'd love to wear it but the "who does he think he is?!" snobbery puts me off (plus would I look strange riding a Trek or Colnago wearing it?).

There's a guy in my club and on the chain gang last night was decked out in full Cervelo kit - right down to the socks. Riding a Planet-X :lol::lol:

I wanted to ask him if he wanted to borrow my bike for the evening. 8)
  • Mccaria
    Mccaria Posts: 869
    From today's Bloomberg.

JPMorgan’s Masters Says ‘Don’t Panic’ as Commodities Unit Slips

Coal derivatives trader Chan Bhima made an error of judgment, not of character, in “taking a risk on our behalf,” she said. Coal prices plunged 24 percent from January through March and then surged 35 percent through June. Marchiony, the bank spokesman, said Bhima wasn’t available for comment

The company took an oversized position both relative to their fledgling operation and relative to the market, Masters said. The error cost the company as much as $250 million

Clearly Bhima has been busy away from cycling (and with the same degree of success)
  • Pokerface
    Explains why he no longer has an internet connection.
  • What have i started.......

<sits back and enjoys >

You irresponsible scoundrel! :wink:

I cannot believe I am actually reading all of this thread, I'm going to be dead soon and just know I wish I had spent the time in a more productive manner.
    I want a refund.
  • Anonymous
    Odd how it started off about Bhima glass cranking then it gets on to Will's (lack of) love life!
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    I was glass cranking yesterday as I took the bike to the shop, even slight pressure caused a really loud 'cracking'. I was scared for my life! :cry:
  • Anonymous
    Bunneh wrote:
    I was glass cranking yesterday as I took the bike to the shop, even slight pressure caused a really loud 'cracking'. I was scared for my life! :cry:

Have you tried Cod Liver Oil or Glucosamine?
  • Hibbs
    Hibbs Posts: 291
    freehub wrote:

Lol, I would not, I think the thing that is down to my failure with woman is my looks.

Dude, unless you're a backside-of-a-baboon faced quasimodo*, there's no such thing as failure due to looks. It's all about attitude.

And wit. In all three meanings.

And personal hygiene.

* and even he got a woman to kiss him.
  • Hibbs
    Hibbs Posts: 291
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Odd how it started off about Bhima glass cranking then it gets on to Will's (lack of) love life!

From glass cranking to glass ...anking?

Ahem.

:oops:
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    I've just read back through some of Bima's posts. The guy is an utter legend.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    freehub wrote:

Give Marianne Faithfull a call.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • freehub
    Who is that?
  • Anonymous
    freehub wrote:
    Who is that?

You know when an ATI 87428527869 FX Supreme Mk3 graphics card came out but you can't google Marianne Faithful?!?
    :shock:
  • freehub
    NapoleonD wrote:
    freehub wrote:
    Who is that?

You know when an ATI 87428527869 FX Supreme Mk3 graphics card came out but you can't google Marianne Faithful?!?
    :shock:

Oh I see who she is. I cnba att.
  • ..and where the hell is Bhima when you need him?
    My pen won't write on the screen
  • freehub
    Doing hill repeats of the Cat and Fiddle?
  • STEFANOS4784
    STEFANOS4784 Posts: 4,109
    By the way, my post earlier reads harsher than was intended. Was just trying to make a point.........Not that you should care anyway :arrow:
  • Ollieda
    Ollieda Posts: 1,010
    A thread about Bhima has once again turned into something of a legend.....and he didn't even have to post himself!!!!!!

What a hero that man is! Get him a banana!!!
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    ..and where the hell is Bhima when you need him?

633908839279895950-Specialpeople.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."