why walk when u can ride!!

Cube Fritzz 2010
    Norco DH 2008
    Santa Cruz Nomad Mk 2
    Trek SL 1200
    Cube Peleton
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Yarp should be but wont be there till gone 6ish :( maybe 6.15 haven't got my gear with me at work as i got up late today lol
  • Silversladey
    Silversladey Posts: 450
    welshkev wrote:
    "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]So who is doing Cwmcarn on Thursday 5:30 - 5:45?

also who is doing what this weekend peeps?

count me in for thursday :D

Thursday sounds Good anytime :D

Been off the biike for 2 weeks raring to go
  • Welsh_Tom
    Welsh_Tom Posts: 571
    edited June 2011
    lending a bike off a m8 so i will be there thursday.

may give riding a miss today. but james i will be there sunday, what time we thinking?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    welshkev wrote:
    "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]So who is doing Cwmcarn on Thursday 5:30 - 5:45?

also who is doing what this weekend peeps?

count me in for thursday :D

Thursday sounds Good anytime :D

Been off the biike for 2 weeks raring to go

you can only come if i can kick you in the leg first to slow you down and make it more fair :wink::lol:

how was the holiday mate? :D

see you tomorrow
  • Thewaylander
    I will be prob arrive late

but gonna try and get there Thursday and race to catch you guys up :p
  • Pr][nCe
    Pr][nCe Posts: 626
    I got a pass for thursday drop mrs of down her parents in cardiff on the way happy days :) cya in Carpark 5:30 - 5:45.
    hope we get the weather its about time, took me until last night to strip clean and re lube me bike after Afan W2 on the weekend, there was shite everywhere so glad i gave it a total stripdown.

Take it easy peeps cya tomorrow...
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195 ... =slideshow
    Santacruz Chameleon - 2005
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • welshkev
    "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]I got a pass for thursday drop mrs of down her parents in cardiff on the way happy days :) cya in Carpark 5:30 - 5:45.
    hope we get the weather its about time, took me until last night to strip clean and re lube me bike after Afan W2 on the weekend, there was shite everywhere so glad i gave it a total stripdown.

Take it easy peeps cya tomorrow...

daz, where in cardiff are you going? you don't fancy picking me up whilst you're here do you? :?

my cars in for it's MOT :( i can ride home from cwm - unless sladey very nicely volunteers to give me a lift home :wink::lol:
  • Pr][nCe
    parents live in fairwater. where you to? shouldn't be a problem
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • welshkev
    pm'd daz :D
  • Silversladey
    Silversladey Posts: 450
    Kev

I will give you a lift back no problem :D

I am feeling a little bloated after the holiday ( Beer and BBQ every night )

Gareth is the speed king he managed a 54 minute lap, last week
  • Thewaylander
    Not bad, im down at about 1huor5 consistant for a relatively easy ride. But trying to go fast isn't really producing more speed on this bike. takes a lot more input and doesn't reward a hole heap more on climbs :(

Still it's all about decents :P
  • Welsh_Tom
    What time are you guys going up today? Not sure I can make it even if you guys dont mind a newbee? Or you out for speed today?
  • Thewaylander
    looks like i have to give someone a lift home and all from work so gonna try and tag ont o the boys tomorrow, then do another fast ride friday!
  • welshkev
    edited June 2011
    Welsh_Tom wrote:
    What time are you guys going up today? Not sure I can make it even if you guys dont mind a newbee? Or you out for speed today?

you still up for tomorrow tom? i never go for speed 1 hr 30 mins is my normal these days :(

SLADEY: that'd be awesome if you could give me a lift home dude 8)
  • Welsh_Tom
    welshkev wrote:
    Welsh_Tom wrote:

you still up for tomorrow tom? i never go for speed 1 hr 30 mins is my normal these days :(

TLDR: Yes if my new brake pads come.

i am up for it but my luck with bikes is not :P

my back pads are gone, so i picked up my m8s bike today to use, but she has spd, so i just went to change the pedals,

the person that fitted them used thred glue, got the one off but the other will not move, so i taken the bike back. hopefull my new pads will come tomorrow, if so yes, it not no. :evil:
  • Pr][nCe
    Will stick postcode in satnav Kev. cya at 5 m8, cya all tomorrow around 5:30 - 5:45 traffic dependant lol
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • I might make it to this ride for the first time. It's looking dubious but I'm trying.
    Need the golden nod from the missus first. Lol plus never been to carn and got spds fitted now so might be pushing it a bit! Lol
    Cube Acid 2011
  • Sambini
    Sambini Posts: 66
    Don't look like I'll be able to make tomorrow :cry:
    Did a lap of cwm carn this evening. The track was perfect condition it was great fun.
    Should be about the same tomorrow so you should have a good one. Hope so and hopefully see everyone on the weekend.
    Anyone know where we going weather looks good 8)
  • Welsh_Tom
    the weather at cwm for tomorrow is said to be the same as today but much hotter. then super sunny on firday
  • Welsh_Tom
    I might make it to this ride for the first time. It's looking dubious but I'm trying.
    Need the golden nod from the missus first. Lol plus never been to carn and got spds fitted now so might be pushing it a bit! Lol

If you have been riding for some time you will be fine. if you are new like me maybe wont to leae the spds at home :lol:

or losen them right off
  • Pr][nCe
    I might make it to this ride for the first time. It's looking dubious but I'm trying.

Be nice to see you Trail side, how is the bike rack mukka? :)
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Bike rack is perfect to be honest. Bikes not bad either ;)

Not looking to hopefull for getting out today though as the missus has sprained her ankle so I'm playing nurse! Lol
    Cube Acid 2011
  • welshkev
    Sambini wrote:
    Don't look like I'll be able to make tomorrow :cry:
    Did a lap of cwm carn this evening. The track was perfect condition it was great fun.
    Should be about the same tomorrow so you should have a good one. Hope so and hopefully see everyone on the weekend.
    Anyone know where we going weather looks good 8)

i heard you did a quick lap last night mate, nice one 8)

not out on the weekend though - nursery open days.

see you all tonight guys, can't wait :D
  • Thewaylander
    Will be later than you guys, but might catch up will see how quick i can be bothered to try and pedal.

But isn't it glorious outside.
  • Welsh_Tom
    who was a bike i can leand :P
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    You can borrow the Hanzz Tom

Syke :P
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • Welsh_Tom
    You can borrow the Hanzz Tom

Syke :P

please :P

my new disk pads and gloves come today. faster then i was thinking but guess what .... both dont fit lol i think i will cry. i can only find 1 place on the hole net that has the pads for the disk lol

i give up with this biking it just not working out :cry:
  • welshkev
    i know they're shite but have you tried halfords? i needed some pads for mine quick the other day and picked up some clarkes pads from halfords for a tenner.

jimbo why aren't you out tonight? ben you out later?
  • Welsh_Tom
    welshkev wrote:
    i know they're shite but have you tried halfords? i needed some pads for mine quick the other day and picked up some clarkes pads from halfords for a tenner.

jimbo why aren't you out tonight? ben you out later?

ok i am dum :P i went to a shop with the old pads and they sold me me new ones the same size pluded them in still no luck. phoned up he said just play around with the claper and they will fit and guess what they did so no i got 2 set of pads :lol:

i am such a newbew :cry:

but i got m8s with the same brakes so i can just sell the pads on