south wales Rides?

Comments

• Jame
    Jame Posts: 16
    Alright lads. I signed up now. Lol at that pic of me, look like I'm dying. In all honesty, at one point I thought I was (what a baby). I got home, soaked and with a sore leg. But even worse was I then realised I'd ripped my shorts. Gutted. Good day mind! Looking forward to next time.
  • Welsh_Tom
    Welsh_Tom Posts: 571
    Jame wrote:
    Alright lads. I signed up now. Lol at that pic of me, look like I'm dying. In all honesty, at one point I thought I was (what a baby). I got home, soaked and with a sore leg. But even worse was I then realised I'd ripped my shorts. Gutted. Good day mind! Looking forward to next time.

gutting dude how did u do that, never seen you fall (unlike me :lol: )

anyone wont to ride tomorrow?? :P
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    Jame wrote:

Alright dude :D

Fair play man of the match for me, had a moment but carried on, nice one fella.. Shame about your shorts but a good excuse to waste some more money on the habit

vk_smiley_thumbs_up.gif

was good to ride with you dude, awful weather but it can only get better from here. Next Sat dude - boys we riding Sat this week coming?

Like your commitment Tom :D gutted I missed your offs, always entertaining, if you're not falling off your not riding hard enough :wink:
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • Nice one lads :D

glad you had a good ride!

Squarepants
    You look like you're going bald in that pic mwhahaha :twisted:

Everyon out next weekend?
    I may be out for a mid week if anyone is interested?
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants
    You look like you're going bald in that pic mwhahaha :twisted:

I thought the same! I was like - where's all my hair in the picture then :lol:

I'm off to the Essex again (it's the only way your know) this week and I'll be back on Friday night.. Can do Sat/Sun though..
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • Can't do Saturday... off to see Wales V Baa Baa's at Millennium stadium :D

Sunday is free though!

Will probably be out thursday night I reckon, tryin to keep th elegs moving and the fitness up!
  • Squarepants
    Sunday it is then. Jame you're working Sunday arn't you? :?
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • Welsh_Tom
    what time is the rugby? if there is rugby i will most liky be somewhere very hungover sunday and no able to get from cardiff :lol:

What time you thinking of going thursday? I got kickboxing but could be talked out of going.

james sent you a pm
  • Squarepants
    Welsh_Tom wrote:
    james sent you a pm

Replied
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i can't do next weekend either guys - it's the nursery open days :(

but ben: i'm up for thursday evening. you fancying a quick loop around cwmcarn? meet there about 5.30?
  • Sambini
    Sambini Posts: 66
    Should be good for Thursday if you want someone else for a tag along!!might try and do one tomorrow evening adwell if anyone fancies. Ripped my shorts doing W2 on Sunday aswell so also need to buy a new set :(
    Good ride though!!!
  • welshkev
    the more the merrier nath..be good to see you mate :D
  • Welsh_Tom wrote:
    what time is the rugby? if there is rugby i will most liky be somewhere very hungover sunday and no able to get from cardiff :lol:

What time you thinking of going thursday? I got kickboxing but could be talked out of going.

james sent you a pm

Game is on saturday about 2ish I think... no idea, just bought tickets without looking at times :lol:

Kev i'll see what I can do about 5:30, I think I have a meeting till 5 so no guarantee that I can get away on time.... will have to check the diary, tis either wed or thurs!
  • Welsh_Tom
    Sambini wrote:
    Should be good for Thursday if you want someone else for a tag along!!might try and do one tomorrow evening adwell if anyone fancies. Ripped my shorts doing W2 on Sunday aswell so also need to buy a new set :(
    Good ride though!!!

ok for a slow newbee to join you tonight?
  • welshkev
    Welsh_Tom wrote:

james sent you a pm

Game is on saturday about 2ish I think... no idea, just bought tickets without looking at times :lol:

Kev i'll see what I can do about 5:30, I think I have a meeting till 5 so no guarantee that I can get away on time.... will have to check the diary, tis either wed or thurs!

yeah the game is on at 2pm :D

i can do either weds or thurs ben so let me know :D nath can you make weds aswell if we do ride then?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Should be out tuesday wednesday this week, and maybe thursday + firday depending the Weather :p

Nah gonna try and pick n choose 2 evenings with the best weather and go spin :)
  • oldstyle
    oldstyle Posts: 48
    think i,ll give it a go today all well should be in car park 5.30 if anyone else around come and say hello be in me big red vito van .... :D
  • welshkev
    right, tomorrows out. it'll be thursday..who else is up for it?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Would do, but giving a crippled lass a lift to work and home everyday at the bloody moment no chance i can get tehre before 6.30 with out planning :(
  • welshkev wrote:

If I can get rid of this dodgy stomach i'll be there! 5:30 still?
  • Welsh_Tom
    my back brake pads are gone to the dogs. and the gears are jumping, so i may be without bike for a bit :cry:
  • Jame
    Sunday it is then. Jame you're working Sunday arn't you? :?

I am dude. But it's fine anyway if you want to go Sunday. I forgot myself the rugby is on saturday, I'll just go over the dh in mount for an hour. I rode again today, me and the mrs, took the Taff trail down to treforrest and back. Aching now.
  • Squarepants
    Stupid shifts Jame, good to hear you got out, it's all fitness building. As we've got these long light evenings at the mo I can prob fit in an evening ride Thursday/Friday next week if youre not working late? and everyone else if you're all out
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • Jame
    edited May 2011
    Fitness building is what I need now tbh. Yesterday was a massive eye-opener. Yeah, next week Thurs/Fri sounds good mate, I'm not on lates.
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:

If I can get rid of this dodgy stomach i'll be there! 5:30 still?

yeah 5.30/5.45 if you can make it ben :D
  • Squarepants
    edited June 2011
    Jame wrote:
    Fitness building is what I need know tbh. Yesterday was a massive eye-opener. Yeah, next week Thurs/Fri sounds good mate, I'm not on lates.

Eye opener but you made it round with more to spare at the bottom dude so fair play.. Sweet we'll sort a ride next week then

All you other delinquents, what time Sunday, Cwmcarn or elsewhere?
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
  • Pr][nCe
    Pr][nCe Posts: 626
    So who is doing Cwmcarn on Thursday 5:30 - 5:45?

also who is doing what this weekend peeps?
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195 ... =slideshow
    Santacruz Chameleon - 2005
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Welsh_Tom
    "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]So who is doing Cwmcarn on Thursday 5:30 - 5:45?

if my new brake pads come in time i will be there.
  • welshkev
    "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]So who is doing Cwmcarn on Thursday 5:30 - 5:45?

count me in for thursday :D