south wales Rides?

Comments

• Itsari
    Itsari Posts: 346
    Overslept :( Boo!

*Edit*

With this free time I have rigged up my pc to the big telly so I can freecaster it big style!

Cup of tea at mine for the first person down Carn!

*Is bored now*
  • Pr][nCe
    Pr][nCe Posts: 626
    Good run guys sorry i had to break off and get back to take mrs to work, away to oulton park BSB this weekend comming.

Week after that, Brechfa :) as the weathers here?
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195 ... =slideshow
    Santacruz Chameleon - 2005
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Sorry I was a bit sh!tter than usual on the climbs today boys, thanks for waiting up.

Felt really dehydrated, probably due to yesterdays outing in the sun. Though I was going to do a Stanners a one point!

Was good once I go into it though!

oldstyle
    Hope you get your mech sorted mate, proper gutted to have it go on the DH... still managed to put me to shame on there though :lol:
  • seems I've entered folklore "doing a stanners" ;)

I'd be up for Brechfa presuming its the red run?
    Orange P7 2007
    MOTM on first appearance 10/4/11
  • Stanners79 wrote:
    seems I've entered folklore "doing a stanners" ;)

hehe! damn right! It was on that climb as well!

How you feeling now bud? I remember you weren't too god a few days ago?
  • oldstyle
    oldstyle Posts: 48

oldstyle
    Hope you get your mech sorted mate, proper gutted to have it go on the DH... still managed to put me to shame on there though :lol:

mech sorted ps cycles was open on was past going home gona pop it on in a while , nice run round in sun - downhill intresting with no chain on .
  • oldstyle
    oldstyle Posts: 48

oldstyle

mech sorted ps cycles was open on was past going home gona pop it on in a while , nice run round in sun - downhill intresting with no chain on .
  • Stanners79 wrote:
    seems I've entered folklore "doing a stanners" ;)

hehe! damn right! It was on that climb as well!

How you feeling now bud? I remember you weren't too god a few days ago?

feeling better now but had about 3 trips to GP over a few days to sort out antibiotics and painkillers.

Seemed to have picked up a kidney infection and have to go back for a blood test to see if there are any other issues. all fun!
    Orange P7 2007
    MOTM on first appearance 10/4/11
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    Good ride today fellas, no worries Darren hope you got back in time..

oldstyle - nice to meet you mate, you taught me a thing or two on the DH just from watching you, realised my lines are .... open to improvement.. Good to hear you got your mech sorted, hopefully see you on the next ride..

Ben - legend again for picking me up - and how do I repay you, by tipping crisps all over your car :roll: :lol: you're getting some proper skills on the DH now dude fair play, I'm gonna have to step my game up :wink:

Stanners - hope you're feeling better, see you soon.

bottle of Bow and sunshine now - what more does the body and mind need..?
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...

• Ben - legend again for picking me up - and how do I repay you, by tipping crisps all over your car :roll: :lol: you're getting some proper skills on the DH now dude fair play, I'm gonna have to step my game up :wink:

No worries fella! Haha, you could have at least hoovered the whole car for me :lol:

Yeah, I think i'm going to have to start bringing the FF if we're getting into this a bit more seriously!

That big stepdown just before the bridge at the bottom was fucking scary :lol:
  • trigg780
    trigg780 Posts: 7
    i'm collecting a boardamn comp through cycle 2 work tomorrow, I'm just up the road from cwmcar so will hopefully join you all at some point, I usually spend my frre time on my sportsbike but the R1 got stolen last week, the mtb should keep me busy for a while!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    sorry i couldn't make it today guys, sounds like you had a good day though 8)

nath, i'll drop you a text anyway but i think lee's up for a ride aswell. i was thinking of maybe just a local ride from me, but it'll be something new for you aswell if you did fancy it? :D

i gotta work at the nursery in the afternoon so it won't be an all day affair :lol:

i'll see the rest of you bumders after my holiday (apart from ben who i'll see wed) you play nice now :lol:
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    Ben - yep looks like we're enjoying it so FF is the way forward.. and hoover your own car :lol:

trigg - sorry to hear about the R1, b@stards... Good bike there though, we generally ride Sunday morning @ CC but have been known to venture. See you soon

Kev - admit it, you simply do not like us anymore :roll:

:lol:
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • welshkev
    Kev - admit it, you simply do not like us anymore :roll:
    :lol:

shit...you got me :wink::lol:

i didn't realise you lot would be going today otherwise i would've worked harder to persuade the gf :lol:

ah well, tomorrow should be good on my own :cry::lol:
  • ti man
    ti man Posts: 41
    Anyone riding Cwmcarn tomorrow evening ish ? [ WEDS ]
  • ianm59
    ianm59 Posts: 168
    Hi Leon. Did you get my PM?
  • Pr][nCe
    ti man wrote:

Kev ben and myself, maybe Andrew, Kel with few friends. think its 6pm in carpark am i rite guys?
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • ti man
    ianm59 wrote:
    Hi Leon. Did you get my PM?
    Hello Ian. Not had your message
  • ti man
    "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]
    ti man wrote:

Kev ben and myself, maybe Andrew, Kel with few friends. think its 6pm in carpark am i rite guys?

O.K. I'll check see what time you decide. nice one
  • ianm59
    Just sent new massage Leon. Will try to make tomorrows ride.Any idea of the time to meet.
  • welshkev
    i'm gonna aim to be there for about 5.30, hopefully i can leave work a bit early. i'd like to be staring the trail by 6 at the latest if that's cool with everyone? :D

my mate lee is coming aswell
  • Kev I can't make tomorrow :x

Doubt i'm gonna be out of the office till late as i'm off up to Cov I think :cry:
  • Pr][nCe
    6 start good for me be a push with traffic mind but should be ok. rear mech hanger came today yay.
    cya tomorrow peeps
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • welshkev
    Kev I can't make tomorrow :x

Doubt i'm gonna be out of the office till late as i'm off up to Cov I think :cry:

ben, i can't make it either!!! :( there's only 2 of us in the office this week and one of the guys (not me) has called in sick, so it's just me to answer the phones and do all the other stuff, so probably won't be leaving the office til at least 6

sorry daz, but i think a few of the other guys are going :? i'm really peed off, i was really looking forward to tonight as i won't be riding for a couple of weeks :evil:
  • Pr][nCe
    No worries Kev just wanted to give the bike a shakedown run as im not out this weekend going to BSB Oulton Park.

who is riding this evening peeps?
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Will be there about 5.45-6pm silver Leon FR 55 plate and my crap brown mondraker tank :p
  • ti man
    ianm59 wrote:
    Just sent new massage Leon. Will try to make tomorrows ride.Any idea of the time to meet.
    Still no luck with your message. Sent you my email address
  • Itsari
    Itsari Posts: 346
    I should be hanging around the final part of the xc run later, riding a green cube and more than likely in a green t-shirt.
  • welshkev
    ti man wrote:
    ianm59 wrote:
    Still no luck with your message. Sent you my email address

can you send massages over the internet now? if so can you send me one? my shoulders killing me :lol:
  • ianm59
    Sorry I couldn't make it. Too late getting home.
    Hope you had a good one though, cracking evening for it.
    Pity you cant get massages over t'internet. Wouldn't mind being the inventer of that one.