No miles to log, sorry. Tomorrow.

this will not do, currently we are languishing in first place
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    :( I'm so sorry :(

I'll do better tomorrow. Honest!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Just had a quick look and I think we're 4th Overall including the big boys 100+ members but it is only day 1. Found the 0.7 mile thing annoying so rounded them up :oops: Will adjust accordingly later in the week/month.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    you guys are all slacking.. more effort please... I can't carry you in the 3rd week june

:lol:
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    Looks like we're creaming them atm, pretty much triple the mileage of the second place team :-)
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    i shan't be on the bike tomorrow, but thursday im hoping for 60miles after work. that counts doesnt it?
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    We've slipped to fifth overall, I blame Cafewanda for this and maybe I am partly to blame also with my single figure contribution :oops:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Looks like we're creaming them atm, pretty much triple the mileage of the second place team :-)

We've only done 62 miles more than the National Archive Wheelers.

Step it up gang, we should be able to win our category by the end of the week.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Asprilla wrote:

We've only done 62 miles more than the National Archive Wheelers.

Step it up gang, we should be able to win our category by the end of the week.

Yeah but we also have a load of people on the team who haven't logged mileage yet, where is the "boot up the ar$e" smiley ;-)
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • asprilla
    Also, I make it 403 points from the 5 people listed, not 357. Very strange.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Sun - Cervelo R3
  • prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    Logged.

Only did 12 today though, it looked like rain this morning so I took the short way in, and then well, in the evening it didn't look like not raining, so I got the tube home.
  • Clever Pun
    spasypaddy wrote:
    i shan't be on the bike tomorrow, but thursday im hoping for 60miles after work. that counts doesnt it?

All miles count in June
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Fixed Pista- FCN 5
  • prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    Cor, LFGSS are third, I bet that's making them sweary ... more than usual ... if that's possible.
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    Logged the 25 I did today, another 25 tomorrow, then I have a couple of days off but on friday will be doing another 32, should start adding up nicely.

Edit - We are now in pole position for the 11-50 team category.
  • Cafewanda
    Morning all.

Hey Captain!!!

Please let the record show even though I am on hols this week I crawled out of bed at mad nutter o'clock (gone 5am) to log some miles. Can 19.56 miles be rounded up to 20? 8)
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    Cafewanda wrote:
    Morning all.

Hey Captain!!!

Please let the record show even though I am on hols this week I crawled out of bed at mad nutter o'clock (gone 5am) to log some miles. Can 19.56 miles be rounded up to 20? 8)

Chapeau Sir...I mean...Miss!
  • Clever Pun
    Yes round miles accordingly

I got my cycle star badge today 8)

Purveyor of sonic doom

Fixed Pista- FCN 5
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,629
    Yeah but we also have a load of people on the team who haven't logged mileage yet, where is the "boot up the ar$e" smiley ;-)

Its coming its coming, should log 30 end of the day, but away all weekend. L2B and back should make up deficit plus all training for it :)
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Cafewanda
    Oy Kelsen. Watch it :wink:

I've logged it as 20 miles. Tomorrow morning I'll need a coffee with extra sugar and some toast. Cycling in London at that ungodly hour wasn't too bad though, now that I've had something to eat :lol:
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Good work CW :-)
    Just logged mine for the ride in this morning - may start just doing it as a daily total to make things simpler!

We are now on just over double the mileage of 2nd place in our group and I make us 3rd overall in ALL groups, including the 2 larger categories!!
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • asprilla
    I take it we still have a lot of folks still to log miles, since the top 5 have nearly 500 of our 665 points between them, and there are some big milers in there. Saying that, it is half term at the moment, so folks could be on holiday.

It's a bit annoying that you can't see the points / miles of everyone in the team.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Sun - Cervelo R3
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Asprilla wrote:
    I take it we still have a lot of folks still to log miles, since the top 5 have nearly 500 of our 665 points between them, and there are some big milers in there. Saying that, it is half term at the moment, so folks could be on holiday.

It's a bit annoying that you can't see the points / miles of everyone in the team.

I was a bit annoyed that you can't see mileage for each person but I've just noticed that I have the option to download team stats as a CSV :-) Not sure if this is a feature reserved for team leaders tho (assume it is!) Looking on there approximately 50% of the team has logged miles so not doing to bad :-D
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    At this moment, I have no working bikes- Jetstream's in for a service (hopefully all done today though), Cadenza needs a new rear wheel (rim arriving tomorrow), and the Viner's finally getting its Tuscan holiday. Hence paltry 17 miles so far. Normal mileage service will be resumed ASAP (I've set myself a 100 miles/week minimum target in the run up to September, I intend to keep it!). Touch wood, I'll have at least one functioning bike for Friday, if not tomorrow....
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • Bassjunkieuk
    I've just received a rather nice e-mail from a chap in the LSE questioning our mileage!!
    638 miles between 5 of you in one day?

Unlikely.

I won't publish the name as that's hardly fair but we're only on day 2 and we're already causing some hate.

I duly downloaded the team stats and confirmed to him that actually those miles are spread amongst 20 people and did point out we have some high mileage, 40 mile round trip, riders with the rest doing 10-15 miles each way.

As far as I'm concerned he can go whistle and he'll probably sh!t himself over the next 2 weeks once some members do the Dragon and Magnificat :twisted:
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    I've just received a rather nice e-mail from a chap in the LSE questioning our mileage!!

Unlikely.

I won't publish the name as that's hardly fair but we're only on day 2 and we're already causing some hate.

I duly downloaded the team stats and confirmed to him that actually those miles are spread amongst 20 people and did point out we have some high mileage, 40 mile round trip, riders with the rest doing 10-15 miles each way.

As far as I'm concerned he can go whistle and he'll probably sh!t himself over the next 2 weeks once some members do the Dragon and Magnificat :twisted:
    An economist reaching a faulty conclusion based on erroneous figures. Surely not!
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736

Unlikely.

+1!!
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    JonGinge wrote:
    An economist reaching a faulty conclusion based on erroneous figures. Surely not!
    we're only on day 2 and we're already causing some hate.
    Our work is done already! 8)
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Had a reply saying explanation accepted but his team will "keep a close eye on us"

Looks like it is game on now :-)

For those on twitter I'm thinking of using the #tflscr hashtag for any related tweets :-)
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    most of us have garmins anyway so we should be able to prove our mileage if required. i know i can and will